Login

russian armor

[Winter Balance Update] OST Feedback

• This thread is locked
PAGES (43)down
7 Jan 2021, 04:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jan 2021, 02:34 AMgbem

im sorry but the elephant alone is a huge problem already in 4v4 teamgames... JT/ISU/ELE are all huge problems in 4v4s...

and what do you suppose to replace this ability with? you cant nerf a non OP unit without giving it a replacement...

im sorry but the panther is very very powerful as it is 2v2 and below... things are different for 4v4s yes but 4v4 itself needs alot of work...

I think issue with long range tds in 4v4 comes more of an issue with maps being chokepoint lanes (cough port of hamburg cough) where their one of major flaws of being vulnerable to flank is made useless as enclosed nagure makes it hard to get to it without getting shot and struck to mines all the way. Effectively only way to desl with those scenarios is just mad bombrush if ele is in any way bad location or try to arty it.
7 Jan 2021, 08:21 AM

I think issue with long range tds in 4v4 comes more of an issue with maps being chokepoint lanes (cough port of hamburg cough) where their one of major flaws of being vulnerable to flank is made useless as enclosed nagure makes it hard to get to it without getting shot and struck to mines all the way. Effectively only way to desl with those scenarios is just mad bombrush if ele is in any way bad location or try to arty it.

Maps are COH2's biggest shortcoming. Many maps are like that and they completely dumb down the game.

On the other hand, Nordwind is a 4v4 masterpiece, easily the best team game map.
7 Jan 2021, 08:24 AM

I see what you're suggesting: that when the commander revamp comes, they should keep spotting scopes and nerf the rest of the abilities in the commander, creating balance

No you do not see what I am suggesting.

Pls focus on what one is actually saying instead or keep repeating the same conspiracy theories again and again. We understood your conspiracy theories theories the firs time you post them you do not have to repeat them on every post and thread.

If in your opinion spotting scopes are OP feel free to start a thread about it but, try to make you post about thing in the game and not me.
7 Jan 2021, 08:26 AM

I see what you're suggesting: that when the commander revamp comes, they should keep spotting scopes and nerf the rest of the abilities in the commander, creating balance

Yeah, I agree, you misread him.

He said we should leave SU-85 out of this discussion and focus on ways to nerf spotting scopes, because its ost issue and ost thread.
7 Jan 2021, 09:59 AM

Yeah, I agree, you misread him.

He said we should leave SU-85 out of this discussion and focus on ways to nerf spotting scopes, because its ost issue and ost thread.

Ah, thanks for the clarification
7 Jan 2021, 10:48 AM

You're welcome :)
7 Jan 2021, 15:16 PM

Remove command and medic bunker being available for purchase at the same time.
8 Jan 2021, 02:34 AM

Ah man, when they put a cost of 30 muni for Bunker Buster, I let it slide because they also decrease the reload time from 120s => 90s.

Now they lower the armor too? It's already hard to drive around without vet and most of the time it got penetrate by enemy TD T_T.

8 Jan 2021, 02:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2021, 02:34 AMKyle
Ah man, when they put a cost of 30 muni for Bunker Buster, I let it slide because they also decrease the reload time from 120s => 90s.

Now they lower the armor too? It's already hard to drive around without vet and most of the time it got penetrate by enemy TD T_T.

thats what i am saying. the armor nerf made no sense but to pull down Ost to remain weakest faction because it is most used!

also kv1 or kv2 have bulletins that raised its armor by another 7-8% iirc.

lol!
8 Jan 2021, 03:40 AM

thats what i am saying. the armor nerf made no sense but to pull down Ost to remain weakest faction because it is most used!

lol!

Man if this gonna be in the live version I guess I better even be more intese micro this unit...

Shame :(
8 Jan 2021, 03:55 AM

lol!

You guy never thing about multiple brummbar arrived on a field. It just drive through the massed of enemy AT with its AT supported especially PZGREN With passive movement speed and kill both AT/AI. enemy AT can't make 10 shot to kill both before brummbar can wiped themout plus with a chance to bounce off too and this they just decrease its armor by 10 not removed it armor it should be remaining same.

Honestly Did you ever tested it? or playing soviet?

8 Jan 2021, 03:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2021, 03:40 AMKyle

Man if this gonna be in the live version I guess I better even be more intese micro this unit...

Shame :(

Even more intense micro? Does a 3% increased chance to be penned really drastically change your play? Like before if the enemy had a TD shooting at it you with an 85% chance to pen you would take the risk, but if it grew to 88% it would be over, GG, Gotta blast?
8 Jan 2021, 04:07 AM

Even more intense micro? Does a 3% increased chance to be penned really drastically change your play? Like before if the enemy had a TD shooting at it you with an 85% chance to pen you would take the risk, but if it grew to 88% it would be over, GG, Gotta blast?

with how fast TTK coh2 have become, i will take the 85% any day. There is no justification of -10 in any case.

it is taking 1 step forward with reducing OP 60TD vet bonus, but 1 step back by nerfing brumbar armor. If that is the reason. in fact FF getting good buffs and it was not even hit by vet pen nerfs! :hyper:
8 Jan 2021, 04:11 AM

with how fast TTK coh2 have become, i will take the 85% any day. There is no justification of -10 in any case.

it is taking 1 step forward with reducing OP 60TD vet bonus, but 1 step back by nerfing brumbar armor. If that is the reason. :hyper:

once again. they used to 240 and they're fine at 240. then 260 to be a frontline tank.
look like you want to make OST become auto win.

TD vet nerfed but you need more buff for ost?
what reason? they already strong.
Go and test it yourself by
Gren vs Allies infantry at long range.
Gren vet 3 vs allies infantry vet 3 at long range.
if battle in close. that your false
and you may see they're not that weak.

then try to put brumbar vs allies AT gun. then KV-8/2/KV-1/Churchill vs PAK. then compare brumbar to other AI unit by its power to kill infantry. just put some squad on a field and let them shoot.

edit. Speed too.
8 Jan 2021, 04:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2021, 04:11 AMvgfgff

once again. they used to 240 and they're fine at 240. then 260 to be a frontline tank.

nay brumbar was original 260 - reduced to 240, nerf its range, reduce aoe splash damage - quickly push back to 260. this patch will reduce again to 250, added muni cost to bunker buster.

at the 2nd 260 period, with ostt and vsl, Ost were doing fine. matching allies for early games and late games.

For a long while before last year, many consider Ost as worst faction along with the Ukf.

evidently this patch is to handicap Ost back to become worst faction.

As i have suspected, most played faction, need to be weakest faction. Thats the internal goal of mod team.
8 Jan 2021, 04:33 AM

nay brumbar was 260 - reduced to 240 - push back to 260. this patch will reduce to 250, added muni cost to bunker buster.

at the 260 period, with ostt and vsl, Ost were doing fine. For a long while before, many consider Ost as worst faction with the Ukf.

evidently this patch is to handicap Ost back to become worst faction. As i suspecting, most played faction, need to be weakest faction. Thats the internal goal.

No they're not .SOV got nerf a lot too. TD vet/T70/t34/cons

plus before this soviet ability already got a huge nerf example "for mother russia" / "blobby trap" was mirrored with OKW skill.

added muni cost to bunker buster arefine. other barrage have cost too (zis/su-76 barrage ability)
8 Jan 2021, 04:34 AM

evidently this patch is to handicap Ost back to become worst faction.

As i have suspected, most played faction, need to be weakest faction. Thats the internal goal of mod team.

Yes, a 10 armor nerf to the Brummbar is the nerf that will send Ost into the basement. Thats the key unit around which this faction hinges. You've uncovered the conspiracy.
8 Jan 2021, 04:58 AM

The Puma got changed to 5 CP + build time in T2 already. So changing the entire tech structure just for the StuG 3 ausf.E is not worth the hassle.
Yo, so the VSL changes a straight nerf or change up so they don't 1 volley models. Because the fire power of this upgrade is kinda important, I hope the offensive performance remains the same(similar).
8 Jan 2021, 05:10 AM

Yo, so the VSL changes a straight nerf or change up so they don't 1 volley models. Because the fire power of this upgrade is kinda important, I hope the offensive performance remains the same(similar).

agree, no reason to lock 5men stg gren as a doctrine ability if they end up performing like volks? lol wut, taking up a bonus space....

may as well make 5 men upgrade a t4 base build unlock...at least they can go against 7 men cons late games..

vsl maybe add another officer to be 6 men, with field officer abilities..
8 Jan 2021, 06:40 AM

agree, no reason to lock 5men stg gren as a doctrine ability if they end up performing like volks? lol wut, taking up a bonus space....

may as well make 5 men upgrade a t4 base build unlock...at least they can go against 7 men cons late games..

vsl maybe add another officer to be 6 men, with field officer abilities..

7 men cons lost when fight with vet 3 gren+mg42 upgraded. and now cons vet bonus nerfed.
Are we playing same game?
gren have LMG . cons have 7 men. it is balanced.

cons getting svg nerf by reduced its stock stats.
PAGES (43)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS