Login

russian armor

After playing ostheer in 2v2 all day

14 Jun 2020, 20:54 PM

Usf calliope killed my infantry died so fast i couldn´t respond, it even took my panther 50% hp

Riflemen just running into my g43 squads and killing them, even though i had the upperhand with stealth.

Rails and metal, i had to build 2 engineers just so i was the first to take the house on the southside, cause brits don´t have to build anything.
Then brit build flamer uc and i tried to respond with a lightning fast 222, but the map is narrow and he had royal engineers ready, cause his upgrade is 30 fuel and my upgrade is 40 fuel plus building t2 takes time and my engineers had to return to base.

Man, my mind is screwed. i always play stuff where i get abused me like ostheer and shaman in wow.
14 Jun 2020, 21:00 PM

But you lost a replay during the tactical retreat, right?
14 Jun 2020, 23:30 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2020, 21:00 PMKatitof

Probably the Calliope shot killed the infantry, took the panther to 50% AND destroyed the temp.rec.

15 Jun 2020, 02:17 AM

This is definitely the hard hitting post the balance forum needs. Less replayed, thoughts and solutions. More feels and unsupported claims where a random act of rng is the basis of a thread. This is good
15 Jun 2020, 02:24 AM

OP does bring valid point though why can't OST get 222 before Royal engineers? I mean shit... Brits already OP AND they can have snares available before your light vehicle!?
15 Jun 2020, 02:41 AM

one thing is true though, after playing random 2s ALL day i also am in the mood to come here and voice my frustration..
15 Jun 2020, 03:41 AM

OP does bring valid point though why can't OST get 222 before Royal engineers? I mean shit... Brits already OP AND they can have snares available before your light vehicle!?

Doesn't matter, trolling and ad hominem > everything.
15 Jun 2020, 03:47 AM

It doesn't worth playing 2v2 random at all, the partner always do his own stuff not even treated it as a teamwork, meanwhile mataching opponents arranged team having 2v1 co-op attack all the time.
15 Jun 2020, 05:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2020, 03:47 AMPorygon
It doesn't worth playing 2v2 random at all, the partner always do his own stuff not even treated it as a teamwork, meanwhile mataching opponents arranged team having 2v1 co-op attack all the time.

you have to enjoy the pain
15 Jun 2020, 06:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2020, 03:47 AMPorygon

These days I only really play 2v2 random as Ost. Yes it's often painful, if I can manage to claw my rank up around the 500s, it feels better cos you get more competent team mates. But unfortunately I'm currently down below you and there are a lot more rubbish team mates which makes getting back up the ranks harder.
15 Jun 2020, 08:08 AM

" Rails and metal, i had to build 2 engineers just so i was the first to take the house on the southside, cause brits don´t have to build anything. "

I mean I agreed with this point because Allies faction doesn't have to build anything, can rush into that building and still bring mainline infantry into the field ( Conscript, Rifleman, Infantry Section )

In contrast as Ost player: if I let the first pioneer build T1, high chance I will lose the building on the southside.

So er yeah, in a way I do make 2 Pioneers if I spawn on right southside, meaning losing firepower in early game because no MG42 / Grenadier.
15 Jun 2020, 09:07 AM

That has something to do with basically every faction apart from OKW and, depending on Vet, USF having snares before opponent has clown cars. And all of them have them before opponents LVs
15 Jun 2020, 09:15 AM

What kind of retarded argument is what?
Ost has snare from the very start of the game, yet allies still can use lights against them and multiple grens provide more snare opportunities then singular engi appearing at 5th minute.
15 Jun 2020, 09:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2020, 08:08 AMKyle

I mean I agreed with this point because Allies faction doesn't have to build anything, can rush into that building and still bring mainline infantry into the field ( Conscript, Rifleman, Infantry Section )

In contrast as Ost player: if I let the first pioneer build T1, high chance I will lose the building on the southside.

So er yeah, in a way I do make 2 Pioneers if I spawn on right southside, meaning losing firepower in early game because no MG42 / Grenadier.

Some word of adive the houses on rails ( fuel houses) dont need to be rushed defensivly as ostheer. Common mistake espacially on the fuel trench house. Just park your mg42 with pios at point blank in front auf it and shoot it too bits (there is only one window) then get inside with pios and enjoy. The other house can be trickier since north spawn sucks but you can play around it since it doesnt have a window on one side

15 Jun 2020, 11:23 AM

i question why you let your panther sit in calliope barrage if you can realize it does damage to it?
15 Jun 2020, 12:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2020, 21:00 PMKatitof

would you actually take the time to download the replay and watch it?
15 Jun 2020, 12:45 PM

would you actually take the time to download the replay and watch it?

At the moment I have about 20 to 25% loss of internet packets, courtesy of german internet, even if I wanted, I can't play. I can't even communicate properly over VOIP. Its 4th day now.

I've got some spare time.
15 Jun 2020, 13:39 PM

Usf calliope killed my infantry died so fast i couldn´t respond, it even took my panther 50% hp

Riflemen just running into my g43 squads and killing them, even though i had the upperhand with stealth.

Rails and metal, i had to build 2 engineers just so i was the first to take the house on the southside, cause brits don´t have to build anything.
Then brit build flamer uc and i tried to respond with a lightning fast 222, but the map is narrow and he had royal engineers ready, cause his upgrade is 30 fuel and my upgrade is 40 fuel plus building t2 takes time and my engineers had to return to base.

Man, my mind is screwed. i always play stuff where i get abused me like ostheer and shaman in wow.

Technically, you can move your panther. taking that much damage is your own fault.

unless the rifles had a 2v1, i doubt that.

no you dont, the house only has one window facing south. you can bully him out of the house pretty easy unless he gets a vickers in it straight away which mean he hasnt capped a single point.

I dont get it, when you get abused... abuse back or deal with it.
15 Jun 2020, 16:29 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Some word of adive the houses on rails ( fuel houses) dont need to be rushed defensivly as ostheer. Common mistake espacially on the fuel trench house. Just park your mg42 with pios at point blank in front auf it and shoot it too bits (there is only one window) then get inside with pios and enjoy. The other house can be trickier since north spawn sucks but you can play around it since it doesnt have a window on one side

I guess this will be the one of the only productive comments in the thread.
15 Jun 2020, 18:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2020, 09:15 AMKatitof

What kind of retarded argument is what?
Ost has snare from the very start of the game, yet allies still can use lights against them and multiple grens provide more snare opportunities then singular engi appearing at 5th minute.

Sorry sarcasm wasn't strong enough :oops:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight