Login

russian armor

Pack Howie

PAGES (9)down
11 Apr 2020, 08:56 AM

For those who dream of making calilope stock, I'm sure the balance team will need to nerf it first to behave more like a werfer. No way a stock calilope should have its current performance.

Honestly that would be even better as i think the Pzwerfer is a excellent rocket artillery.

11 Apr 2020, 09:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2020, 08:31 AMVipper

It is time for you to come up with a new "argument" and not that it carries any weight on debate but I have over 1.500 game as USF.

Pls try to be more constructive instead of using personal attacks.

Did you forget why mortar was added to the USF?

The USF shouldn't have any indirect firepower stock?

What did you do with 1500 USF game?

Give a smokescreen back to Rifleman and talk that shit out
11 Apr 2020, 09:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2020, 09:17 AMblancat

Did you forget why mortar was added to the USF?

Did I say it should be removed?

Did you forget that USF had a tech revamp and now have access to powerful support weapon in a similar way as EFA armies, more flexible than OKW and more complete roaster than UKF?
11 Apr 2020, 09:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2020, 09:20 AMVipper

Did I say it should be removed?

Did you forget that USF had a tech revamp and now have access to powerful support weapon in a similar way as EFA armies, more flexible than OKW and more complete roaster than UKF?

Did you know that the "powerful weapon team" is expensive?

USF is the only faction that has MG and AT guns on separate tiers

If you unlock both the lieutenant and the captain, the first tank arrives later than the axis
11 Apr 2020, 09:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2020, 09:42 AMblancat

And they are have great infatry and light vehicles to go with support weapons and allot of other things that come with faction like mobile heal/reinforce, officer with tech, stock retreat point, stock reckon sweep, stock barrage. USF is are not a weak faction in anyway and they easily owned Ostheer in WC2019.

Point here is that the USF can camp around their ambulance and cover most of the 1v1 maps with their P.H. or produce 2 P.H. in large mods and delete infatry/support weapons.

If you unlock both the lieutenant and the captain, the first tank arrives later than the axis

Being unique does not necessarily translate into being weak. If you unlock both LT and Cap you also get 2 officer and bar/bazooka access. And one does not actually have to unlock both officers,one can simply back tech to it in one needs ATGs and steal get an officer.

Now can we focus back in pack howizter that is simply to powerful for its timings since Ostheer do not have something that can counter it in that time frame.
11 Apr 2020, 11:10 AM

What ? u mean like OST ? and OKW ?

OH NOOOO how bad ... not like OKW who have to choose between a light vehilce phase and normal healing...

to get out a first Tank and not be pushed off US double gunned rifles...
11 Apr 2020, 11:13 AM

What ? u mean like OST ? and OKW ?

OH NOOOO how bad ... not like OKW who have to choose between a light vehilce phase and normal healing...

to get out a first Tank and not be pushed off US double gunned rifles...

That shot of yours scattered so far away form the target, it didn't even land on the same map.

I don't know if anyone else is capable of misunderstanding something so badly here and there are some very serious contestants here.
11 Apr 2020, 11:32 AM

I am not biased towards anything. I like OKW, I like USF, I'm ok with UKF, I hate Soviets, I'm ok with OST... and I will say this, Axis players complain more about every unit the allies have. Allies usually complain about heavy tanks and tanks in general but Axis players are asking for nerfs to pretty much every single unit USF has.
Let's see major complains:
1) Pack How.: Slow movement, has to be properly positioned, good AOE and damage, behind Captain tech. How to counter? Flank/don't camp/mortar/any light veichle
2) Jackson: High range, fast, accurate tank destroyer. Counter? Maybe use infantry to scout ahead, Panther s**ts on Jackson and can easily dive it if Jackson is out of position (and don't BS with the moving accuracy on Panther, it's good enough for dives with it's HP and armour), pretty much anything that can damage tanks can counter it with it's abmyssal armour.
You people also complain about rifleman, sometimes shermans (LOL), T-34/76s, T-34/85 (which has good hp, low armour and a s**t anti-tank gun, good vs infantry though). I remember seeing somebody write that T-34/85 can easily take on solo Panther and win (Don't know how many people have actually played the game and/or studied anything related to mathematics). It's preety amazing how much BS is being spilled on these forums nowadays.
Stop complaining, start playing.
11 Apr 2020, 11:38 AM

I am not biased towards anything. I like OKW, I like USF, I'm ok with UKF, I hate Soviets, I'm ok with OST... and I will say this, Axis players complain more about every unit the allies have. Allies usually complain about heavy tanks and tanks in general but Axis players are asking for nerfs to pretty much every single unit USF has.

This. Best reply on the point so far.
11 Apr 2020, 14:13 PM

1) Pack How.: Slow movement, has to be properly positioned, good AOE and damage, behind Captain tech. How to counter? Flank/don't camp/mortar/any light veichle

My dude I mostly play allies. It doesn't take someone who exclusively plays axis like Vipper to realize that there are certain things an allied faction has that are kinda broken and extremely unfun to play against. Good aoe and damage is an understatement to say the least. You can watch a pack howie in real time just nail 2-4 models a shot on auto fire.
11 Apr 2020, 14:31 PM

My dude I mostly play allies. It doesn't take someone who exclusively plays axis like Vipper to realize that there are certain things an allied faction has that are kinda broken and extremely unfun to play against. Good aoe and damage is an understatement to say the least. You can watch a pack howie in real time just nail 2-4 models a shot on auto fire.

This is what I don't understand about the balance team . They focus on the little things whilst totally ignoring major issues like the US pack howizer and Soviet field hq..
11 Apr 2020, 14:33 PM

This is what I don't understand about the balance team . They focus on the little things whilst totally ignoring major issues like the US pack howizer and Soviet field hq..

That's because major issue personally for you is L2P issue for the rest of the community.
If you still struggle against soviet FHQ, its high time to learn that a-moving pios and grens isn't going to work against everything.
11 Apr 2020, 14:55 PM

No rocket arty, no heavy tanks, has to tech for MGs. I think it's ok if USF gets decent arty options.

Uhh, what? That hasn't been the case in years. Pershing was added to USF and Calliope was added as well. Ost has to tech just to get regular Grenadiers out, what's your point here?
11 Apr 2020, 15:18 PM

You don't always wanna go for Pershing or Calliope and you can't get both.

I guess some people are still nostalgic for the days USF progress came to inmediate stop when they built a second MG and how they lost by default the moment you got a second tank out.

I'd be fine with them removing the Mortar if they buffed the Pack Howitzer a bit, if USF suddenly has too much indirect fire, which Americans were always fond of.
Blessed Cheaper Grenades.
11 Apr 2020, 15:48 PM

because allies have the CLEAR infantry advantege... and when they get beaten with thier own blobb tactics(pfussis) there crying tears.
they have the clear atry advantege and the most options while most are mobile
they have better call in Units
And by far better Tankdestroyers.. so the only thing they can arue abaout are the Heavy Tanks.

U didint play ost or ? literally everthing OST has have to "properly positioned" or u get run over,
its a support weapon... it is slow where is the problem?
the damg is so good that even top player say ist too much ...
and is the cpt. tech bad?
so flank deep behind enemy lines ... sure why not
Mortar ?? :rofl:
ok and the light vehicle just drive through the frontline and one shot this thing?

2) Jackson: High range, fast, accurate tank destroyer. Counter? Maybe use infantry to scout ahead, Panther s**ts on Jackson and can easily dive it if Jackson is out of position (and don't BS with the moving accuracy on Panther, it's good enough for dives with it's HP and armour), pretty much anything that can damage tanks can counter it with it's abmyssal armour.

Inf play against the better USF is not so easy or would u led a 4Man unit with shrecks near u higly mobile Tankdestroyer... this is no Ele.
Panther loses to Jackson 1v1.... if ure not a braindead monkey
And thats why it get an armor nerf in the newest patch, maybe u think twice about that. -_-

You people also complain about rifleman,

because there are the best inf in the game, they have a good cost effectivenes, good upgrades, they get much from doctrines and the whole playstye of the factions is build arround them.

sometimes shermans (LOL)

the HE shells, rip through 4Men Untis and support weapons. Selfrepaier...

, T-34/76s

the stuipd ram combo... where u trade ur t34 agsint an Tiger, Ele...

, T-34/85 (which has good hp, low armour and a s**t anti-tank gun, good vs infantry though)

. I remember seeing somebody write that T-34/85 can easily take on solo Panther and win (Don't know how many people have actually played the game and/or studied anything related to mathematics)

it can fight P4 head on with no Problem and when u the common guard motor doc. u can fight panthers with mark target. And or get buttend by the guards which ar also in this doc.... ( u know now why this is a meta since release)

. It's preety amazing how much BS is being spilled on these forums nowadays.

After all u should rly play some axsis games.

Once LEIG was as powerfull as the pack howie nowadays... And there where a HUGE SHITSTORM.
Just clone the Packhowie and give to OST/OKW and come back crying
11 Apr 2020, 16:19 PM

Pls leave personal stuff out it, it non constrcutive.

(And for the record but I play all factions and probably have more allied game than you.)
11 Apr 2020, 16:27 PM

OKW is the only faction that has healing and Light Vehicles on separate tiers

If you unlock both the BGHQ and the Mech HQ for Luchs and Puma, the first tank arrives at the 20min mark

Goes both ways
11 Apr 2020, 17:04 PM

You people also complain about rifleman, sometimes shermans (LOL), T-34/76s, T-34/85 (which has good hp, low armour and a s**t anti-tank gun, good vs infantry though). I remember seeing somebody write that T-34/85 can easily take on solo Panther and win (Don't know how many people have actually played the game and/or studied anything related to mathematics). It's preety amazing how much BS is being spilled on these forums nowadays.

I play with bleb and we play like 90% allies. There goes your stupid theory.
11 Apr 2020, 17:27 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

You don't always wanna go for Pershing or Calliope and you can't get both.

I too love commander diversity, but it seems a lot of people just say "get an elephant" as OST to deal with 60 range TDs. Jaegar armor is a stupid commander and I'd love if they'd nerf the hell out of it. Instead though we honestly get stuck in the same toxic 2v2+ metas if you get your soul stuck on rails and metal or alliance of defiance.

11 Apr 2020, 17:29 PM

I too love commander diversity, but it seems a lot of people just say "get an elephant" as OST to deal with 60 range TDs. Jaegar armor is a stupid commander and I'd love if they'd nerf the hell out of it. Instead though we honestly get stuck in the same toxic 2v2+ metas if you get your soul stuck on rails and metal or alliance of defiance.

I mean hardcounter is hardcounter.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight