PAGES (9)down
Should the Pack Howitzer be nerfed?
Option Distribution Votes
60%
40%
Total votes: 108
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
10 Apr 2020, 09:42 AM

I mean, its no secret that its kinda gross. While its fun to use, I feel like a bad person using it, and watching a shell erase a squad having the audacity to stand in cover. IMO it should just have its AOE nerfed, and get its 6th man back.
10 Apr 2020, 09:45 AM

Eh, well… yes, slightly
10 Apr 2020, 09:49 AM

Kill that sucker! Imagine the complaints if the ISG had such wiping potential without even clicking :lol: Oh wait....I don't have to imagine, it happened heh.

10 Apr 2020, 09:51 AM

Pak should simply moved to t4 and replace scott. Mortar move to Captain, Scott then could become doctrinal.

That would kill to bird with one stone.
10 Apr 2020, 09:53 AM

Kill that sucker! Imagine the complaints if the ISG had such wiping potential without even clicking :lol: Oh wait....I don't have to imagine, it happened heh.

Leigs have a tendency to nail individual models,they're appropriate for their cost. Until someone builds 2 and you cry as you watch your squads get double tapped
10 Apr 2020, 09:55 AM

Leigs have a tendency to nail individual models,they're appropriate for their cost. Until someone builds 2 and you cry as you watch your squads get double tapped

They're working fine and intended now yes. 2-shotting a squad with ISGs is virtually impossible unless they're all clustered up in a tight bunch. Lots of splash but not enough aoe damage. I'm just memeing back to when they weren't appropriate and one-shotting squads (whilst rare).

Back on topic - the Pack Howie is overperforming. It's got high accuracy against squads on approach and enough aoe to frequently 2-shot a gren squad.
10 Apr 2020, 10:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2020, 09:51 AMVipper
Pak should simply moved to t4 and replace scott. Mortar move to Captain, Scott then could become doctrinal.

+1
10 Apr 2020, 10:28 AM

Yes, this is a no brainer.
10 Apr 2020, 10:30 AM

So no early game mortar?

I'm pretty sure we've tried this.

Not a good idea. Why are you trying to take indirect fire options away from a faction without rocket arty?
10 Apr 2020, 10:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2020, 10:30 AMGrim

So no early game mortar?

I'm pretty sure we've tried this.

Mortar behind captain is not late.

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2020, 10:30 AMGrim

Not a good idea. Why are you trying to take indirect fire options away from a faction without rocket arty?

Because this USF went from having to limited stock indirect fire support teams to having more than any other faction.

USF went from a faction designed around infatry into a faction designed around support weapons and that is killing off ostheer.

USF simply do not need to have a mortar, Pack howitzer, Scott, Officer barrage all available stock.
10 Apr 2020, 10:44 AM

+1
10 Apr 2020, 11:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2020, 10:41 AMVipper

Mortar behind captain is not late.

Because this USF went from having to limited stock indirect fire support teams to having more than any other faction.

USF went from a faction designed around infatry into a faction designed around support weapons and that is killing off ostheer.

USF simply do not need to have a mortar, Pack howitzer, Scott, Officer barrage all available stock.

OFF curse they NEED this. because u cant play them without: strongest inf, strongst AT, most arty options, best offmap arty,....

no one would play them if they were balanced
10 Apr 2020, 11:43 AM

OFF curse they NEED this. because u cant play them without: strongest inf, strongst AT, most arty options, best offmap arty,....

no one would play them if they were balanced

If you are having problems dealing with USF at the current meta, Hans makes these l2p videos...
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 46
Germany 26
Germany 45
Israel 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L