Login

russian armor

Winter patch Buglist

• This thread is locked
PAGES (10)down
10 Apr 2020, 15:00 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

shiet, thanks for letting me know (would also be good to mention stuff like this in the patchnotes)
10 Apr 2020, 15:12 PM

1. Tank Hunter Infantry Sections still show cover bonus when upgraded with Piats.
2. Thompson upgrade is the same hotkey as the build hotkey for assault sections.
3. Assault Officer still has paratrooper parachute symbol on icon. (I don't know if this is intended.)
4. Older bug but Infantry Section Mills Bomb range is not affected by suppression unlike all other grenades.
10 Apr 2020, 15:25 PM

Falls appear to be unable to cap territories -_-

Moving any other type of OKW squad onto the point seems to cap fine, even with Falls being on it, but taking them off resets the cap as if there was no unit there.

The perfect falls nerf has arrived.
Mon
10 Apr 2020, 16:04 PM

I found some text bugs. Hope u guys can fix them all. Tks u

- Overwatch Doctrine : Early warning system : Flare, sWS receivers and Goliath are available before the 1cp unlock requirement

10 Apr 2020, 16:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2020, 16:04 PMMon

nice finds

check also this:
https://www.coh2.org/topic/83979/lack-of-text-strings
10 Apr 2020, 19:25 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2020, 16:04 PMMon

- Strategic Reserves Commander : Breakthrough Equipment : Panzergrenadiers can throw smoke grenades before the 2cp unlock requirement

- Overwatch Doctrine : Early warning system : Flare, sWS receivers and Goliath are available before the 1cp unlock requirement

- Ambush Training comes with 1 CP but in description says it come with 2 CP

Thank you so much, some issues are new for me!
10 Apr 2020, 20:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Not sure how reliable it is but i've just seen faust fail.
10 Apr 2020, 22:15 PM

Weren't there a debate some time ago about bulletins and what they affect, resulting in conclusion that grenadier bulletins affect AGs too because of some line in the code?

Already test,I think is true bug,all Ost infantry recrew team weapon have 10% reinforce cost reduce except PanzerGrenadier,and other problem,sometime recrew team weapon set up will lost reinforce cost reduce buff

And again————————————————Fusiliers Schreck upgrade NOT fixed!When lost one of them can NOT upgrade new one
11 Apr 2020, 04:25 AM

Seriously is no one else noticing the UK AI are hardly attacking anymore? Has the AI been touched?

Also, OKW shrecks & other infantry weapons seem to be disappearing on squad member deaths & not reappearing when the squad is replenished.
11 Apr 2020, 04:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2020, 04:25 AMAdler
Seriously is no one else noticing the UK AI are hardly attacking anymore? Has the AI been touched?

I guess this could be tested on a private match but I also have seen some strange behavior.

In a 3v3 a Britt allie left and the ai spammed RE and mortars. They did nothing but go to one are of the map and don't move.
11 Apr 2020, 05:09 AM

Panzerfaust fluffs more than ever before. Just had two matches in a row, whereas before I haven't had it in weeks.
Mon
11 Apr 2020, 06:54 AM

I found more text bugs.

11 Apr 2020, 07:06 AM

I guess this could be tested on a private match but I also have seen some strange behavior.

In a 3v3 a Britt allie left and the ai spammed RE and mortars. They did nothing but go to one are of the map and don't move.

That's what I am getting, all their tanks, half-tracks & infantry are sitting around out of the line of sight on a capture point... not even moving when shelled.

I wish they would just leave this game alone. If after five years it is not balanced... it probably never will be. Plus so much is changed in the effort to balance that they unbalance it in a different direction.

I genuinely feel that these Heavy Tank changes should be in a mod at this point... the original game should have been left.

I am bug splatted more often now, especially since the collision boxes were added to infantry a few years back. I am getting a new bug splat 8 times now out of 12 games where I finish the game, & splats before the stats...
11 Apr 2020, 07:14 AM

falls is losing FG42 when they are reinforced

https://imgur.com/a/I1hTxE0
11 Apr 2020, 13:45 PM

Hello everyone. I am not a competitive player, I do not play against other people, I'm just into some bot-bashing from time to time, so I do not mind balance adjustments (although I can't help but mourn heavy tanks of the past). It's just I wish that attempts to fix balance weren't as game-breaking as they are now (like with defunct AI, Falls not functioning properly, lots of missing text...)

Most of the problems I've spotted have already been mentioned, so here are just a couple:

Also totally not a bug, but new ukf assault and tank hunter sections decorators are out of the line with the rest of the game. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to leave double chevron for AS and add, say, a grenade image above tank hunters chevron than just slap "smg" and "at" inscriptions on them?
11 Apr 2020, 14:13 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Also totally not a bug, but new ukf assault and tank hunter sections decorators are out of the line with the rest of the game. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to leave double chevron for AS and add, say, a grenade image above tank hunters chevron than just slap "smg" and "at" inscriptions on them?

Hello, and thank you for the feedback! In the beginning, we were thinking about double chevrons as well, but decided to stop on this concept due to historical aesthetic.

P.S. We tried out variant with grenade on the top as well - it doesn't look well, that's why it was one of the first to be scrapped.
11 Apr 2020, 14:44 PM

Thanks for the reply. Your comment definitely adds more credibility to this decision. But I'm afraid it will still be misunderstood by lots of people who are not familiar with military history that well. After all, it's still out of the line with the rest of the game, which tends to cling to it's own "distilled" aesthetics, rather than being overly historically accurate. I just think that it's wrong to add something that requires going to forum and asking questions about it to be properly appreciated.

Another thing is with Assault officer and Forward logistics glider. The former still has parachute on his portrait and decorator, although he is not an airlanding officer anymore, which raises questions inevitably. The latter still has airlanding officer's icon on it's portrait, even though it doesn't spawn airlanding officer anymore. Not that I imply that you guys might have overlooked it - I am sure you have put some consideration into this, just can't help but to share my thoughts on the matter.
11 Apr 2020, 15:23 PM

Hello, and thank you for the feedback! In the beginning, we were thinking about double chevrons as well, but decided to stop on this concept due to historical aesthetic.

P.S. We tried out variant with grenade on the top as well - it doesn't look well, that's why it was one of the first to be scrapped.

Maybe add this symbol to the portrait and use normal smg/AT for UI?
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 26

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment