russian armor

Winter patch Buglist

• This thread is locked
PAGES (10)down
9 Apr 2020, 23:17 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Pls post here all bugs about the winter patch. Cheers
9 Apr 2020, 23:19 PM

No description for airlanding officer heroic charge or infantry section smoke barrage.
9 Apr 2020, 23:22 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

British medic doesn't always heal wounded in base.
9 Apr 2020, 23:26 PM

UI bug:
Brit Assault section uses wrong picture on the commander description page.. the ingame UI is correct but there it only says "....no key"
9 Apr 2020, 23:31 PM

Spanish localization should be updated, you know... Jagdtiger vet5 bonus says that it wont get stunned if something hits it, or Tiger ace tooltip says that fuel income will be reduced, like the old TA. And quite a lot more things.
Only Relic postRelic 9 Apr 2020, 23:35 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Spanish localization should be updated, you know... Jagdtiger vet5 bonus says that it wont get stunned if something hits it, or Tiger ace tooltip says that fuel income will be reduced, like the old TA. And quite a lot more things.

Localization for non English languages will be ready and integrated in 1-2 weeks.
9 Apr 2020, 23:35 PM

The cap/decap T4 bonus for Ostheer units doesn't seem to be 25% as mentioned in the patchnotes.

Compared to Engineers (T4 bonus vs normal capturing speed):
- Engineer headstart: https://i.imgur.com/I2DVvAx.mp4
- Pioneer headstart: https://i.imgur.com/8TLWgLk.mp4

Compared to Sections (T4 bonus vs +25% capping speed):
- Section headstart: https://i.imgur.com/I2DVvAx.mp4

Sections start with a +25% capping bonus from the get go, but actually cap an enemy sector faster than Ostheer units with the T4 bonus that's supposed to give a +25% capping AND +25% decapping bonus.
10 Apr 2020, 00:13 AM
Developer Relic Badge

The cap/decap T4 bonus for Ostheer units doesn't seem to be 25% as mentioned in the patchnotes.

Compared to Engineers (T4 bonus vs normal capturing speed):
- Engineer headstart: https://i.imgur.com/I2DVvAx.mp4

Compared to Sections (T4 bonus vs +25% capping speed):
- Section headstart: https://i.imgur.com/I2DVvAx.mp4

Sections start with a +25% capping bonus from the get go, but actually cap an enemy sector faster than Ostheer units with the T4 bonus that's supposed to give a +25% capping AND +25% decapping bonus.

Unless the notes were changed, we reduced the value for 10% for the final version.
10 Apr 2020, 00:33 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Unless the notes were changed, we reduced the value for 10% for the final version.

Says 25% in the offical changelog. Good to know that it's 10% as intended though.
10 Apr 2020, 00:41 AM

No text for UHU green radar icon. I have no idea what it does?
Have you messed with the AI? As it does not seem to be attacking now?
10 Apr 2020, 00:45 AM

Notes still list it as +25%.

Doing some testing, it looks like the bonus stacking bug was fixed. However, it seems that the +10% capping bonus blocks any other bonus from being applied, meaning that building T4 can actually result in slower capping speeds.

Gren squad w/ nothing: 10s decap, 15 s cap (same as before)
Gren squad w/ nothing + T4: 9s decap, 13.5s cap (correct for a +10% de/cap bonus)
Gren squad w/ "Assault and hold": 5s decap, 7.5s cap (same as before)
Gren squad w/ "Counterattack Tactics": 10s decap, 5s cap (same as before)
Gren squad w/ AH + T4: 9s decap, 13.5s cap (+10% T4 bonus, but AH isn't working)
Gren squad w/ CT + T4: 9s decap, 13.5s cap (+10% T4 bonus, but CT isn't working)
10 Apr 2020, 01:06 AM

Falls appear to be unable to cap territories -_-

Moving any other type of OKW squad onto the point seems to cap fine, even with Falls being on it, but taking them off resets the cap as if there was no unit there.
10 Apr 2020, 01:15 AM

Notes still list it as +25%.

Doing some testing, it looks like the bonus stacking bug was fixed. However, it seems that the +10% capping bonus blocks any other bonus from being applied, meaning that building T4 can actually result in slower capping speeds.

Gren squad w/ nothing: 10s decap, 15 s cap (same as before)
Gren squad w/ nothing + T4: 9s decap, 13.5s cap (correct for a +10% de/cap bonus)
Gren squad w/ "Assault and hold": 5s decap, 7.5s cap (same as before)
Gren squad w/ "Counterattack Tactics": 10s decap, 5s cap (same as before)
Gren squad w/ AH + T4: 9s decap, 13.5s cap (+10% T4 bonus, but AH isn't working)
Gren squad w/ CT + T4: 9s decap, 13.5s cap (+10% T4 bonus, but CT isn't working)

Beat me to it. I noticed the same thing haha. British Medics are indeed still buggy AF. It seems like if you root them in place they don't heal at all but if you leave them on auto heal they only heal if you click the "auto heal/root" toggle on and off sometimes.
10 Apr 2020, 01:28 AM

Moving any other type of OKW squad onto the point seems to cap fine, even with Falls being on it, but taking them off resets the cap as if there was no unit there.

New falls nerfs working as intended I see.
10 Apr 2020, 01:49 AM

osteer mortar smoke doesnt work but eventually the 5th time it worked :guyokay:
10 Apr 2020, 01:52 AM

There’s an empty passive for the T4 of Ostheer. If you click on the T4 and look at the units tab, at the bottom left is a passive ability and if you hover over it there’s no description.
10 Apr 2020, 02:06 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Try paradropping them in. I believe they only get their cap speed upon landing.
10 Apr 2020, 05:23 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

T4 ostheer building has some strange button bottom left of button grid, doesnt do anything
10 Apr 2020, 05:28 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

T4 ostheer building has some strange button bottom left of button grid, doesnt do anything

It was supposed to have a description of the new passive bonuses, but something went wrong.
10 Apr 2020, 05:59 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

UI bug:
Brit Assault section uses wrong picture on the commander description page.. the ingame UI is correct but there it only says "....no key"

I believe it's gonna be fixed in the hotfix. It should be this picture in both situations for AIS

Same goes for AT Section, since they both got unique shieldsymbols

There’s an empty passive for the T4 of Ostheer. If you click on the T4 and look at the units tab, at the bottom left is a passive ability and if you hover over it there’s no description.

It supposed to be pasive UI indicator for T4 bonuses. And instead of Combined Arms it should use this icon

PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 4
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak