Login

russian armor

Winter patch Buglist

• This thread is locked
PAGES (10)down
12 Apr 2020, 22:49 PM

The new sga files cannot be accessed / edited by the mod tool.
13 Apr 2020, 00:56 AM

Since this patch I've started to experience a truly gamebreaking bug. I've never seen something so worryingly frequent and destructive as this, before this patch I'd very rarely crash AT MAX. What's been happening is that sometimes all abilities of one or more of my units vanish completely for pretty much the rest of the match, which usually results in their death. It has already happened twice to me today while playing OKW, one with Volksgrenadiers and another with a Panther.
No retreat, no reverse, no grenades. I can't play my favorite game anymore and this honestly is just making me sad in quaratine, please release a hotfix.

How the bug looks :(
13 Apr 2020, 01:37 AM

I've had the same happen on Eindhoven, but not on other maps. I think it's a map related issue.

What happened to me:
- Pgren squad lost all abilities in command menu.
- Panther became deselected and unselectable for 10 seconds
13 Apr 2020, 05:20 AM

UKF medics often don't heal automatically. I end up moving them, toggling auto heal off then on, etc, to get them to heal. You can always get them to heal, but end up spending too much time for something that should be automatic. Here is a picture of a half-health squad with the medics just idle around them.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=relic00119.jpg
13 Apr 2020, 12:26 PM

My Fallschirmjaeger were not able to refresh, nor retreat or use any ability. They were all gone
13 Apr 2020, 13:03 PM

I had a rak and two squads unable to retreat on xroads winters.
13 Apr 2020, 14:46 PM

Are you sure it was still in friendly territory? It spawned at the glider when I tested it before.

Hmm, yeah territory got decap meantime. So it's okey then?
13 Apr 2020, 15:31 PM

Not sure if someone mentioned it already, but grenadiers have animation bug sometimes and fire rifle nade first and then kneel afterwards.
13 Apr 2020, 22:35 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Minor thing:
According to the attribute editor, Panzerfaust speed is now 15, not 25 as stated in the patch notes.
14 Apr 2020, 00:59 AM

Since this patch I've started to experience a truly gamebreaking bug. I've never seen something so worryingly frequent and destructive as this, before this patch I'd very rarely crash AT MAX. What's been happening is that sometimes all abilities of one or more of my units vanish completely for pretty much the rest of the match, which usually results in their death. It has already happened twice to me today while playing OKW, one with Volksgrenadiers and another with a Panther.
No retreat, no reverse, no grenades. I can't play my favorite game anymore and this honestly is just making me sad in quaratine, please release a hotfix.

How the bug looks :(

hey, that looks like a classic bug that has been around for ages. if it happens, click on a neutral building. that resets it for some reason.
14 Apr 2020, 02:45 AM

1. Airborne guards are doing that lmg t-pose and sometimes few of the squad members don't shoot
2. I have lost abilities on grenadiers and katyusha on line forest. And for some reason clicking an empty building didn't bring back the abilities on Katy unless I clicked the center big building alongside the railway tracks. what if that building has been blown then?
I tried this with grenadiers. it didn't work as the center building was gone and I had to ultimately lose that squad
14 Apr 2020, 04:42 AM

Zis fires barrage and stops working. I had to demo it so I could take back my unit.
14 Apr 2020, 11:39 AM

Had a bug today where I couldn't upgrade my tank with the tank commander with the grand offensive doc.
14 Apr 2020, 11:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2020, 11:39 AMwuff
Had a bug today where I couldn't upgrade my tank with the tank commander with the grand offensive doc.

Which tank?
Because tiger can't have it anymore.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment