Login

russian armor

*wishlist* Last few minor changes before live patch

14 Mar 2020, 12:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2020, 11:08 AMmaahowl

2) refund 40-50% of the UKF emplacement's cost when removed with sappers

That would make a lot of sense if the de-construction time would take as long as the build time. (Cannot be speeded up with multiple sappers)

So you can't just quickly refund an emplacement that's lost without hope
14 Mar 2020, 12:39 PM

14 Mar 2020, 14:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2020, 12:39 PMSmartie

T-70 nerf

How will you make the t70 come earlier if it is nerfed? T3 becomes cheaper?

How will sov wiping power be rearanged? Nades and or ai upgrades stock?

There is plenty that can keep the t70 at bay or destroy it. It hits hard but can shut down quite hard right after it hits the field.
14 Mar 2020, 14:47 PM

I wish that making ace tiger texture black instead of weird Golden desert camo thing...
14 Mar 2020, 22:13 PM
Modmaker Badge

Revert the price of M-42 to 200 mp.
Revert the range of M-42's Canister Shot to 60.
Lower M-42's canister rounds' damage from 60 to 30.

With that it would have 62,5% price of ZiS-3 while being roughly 50% as effective on medium and long range in anti-tank role - not the best, but not the worst deal either.
14 Mar 2020, 23:36 PM

Reduce 'Armored Vehicle Detection' ability price to 45 (60 is way too much).

Light PMD AT mines becomes a part of the PTRS package ability of 'Tank Hunters' doctrine. Tank hunters get 'Armored Vehicle Detection' ability instead.

PPSh conscript package give conscripts 0.05 RA reduction. Alternatively gives PPSh conscripts 'sergeant upgrade' for 30 Munies: gives 1 Conscript model PPSh SMG and reduces RA by 0.05, takes 1 weapon slot. Available if 'Mechinized Armor Kampaneya' is built.

Airborne weapon drop for penals give 3 PPShs SMGs inline with the PPSh Conscript upgrade.

Increase Shocktroops price by 10 and increase reinforcement cost by 2.

Increase ISU ammo change duration by 2 seconds.

'Advanced Warfare Tactics' doctrine gets DShK call-in instead of 'conscript repair kit'.

Remove 'mark target' from 'Mechanized Support' give 'Conscript Repair Kit' instead.

Elephant can no longer be upgraded with a scope.

(maybe) reduce ISU HE range by 5.

(plz dont permaban me :D)

14 Mar 2020, 23:40 PM

Reduce 'Armored Vehicle Detection' ability price to 45 (60 is way too much).

Light PMD AT mines becomes a part of the PTRS package ability of 'Tank Hunters' doctrine. Tank hunters get 'Armored Vehicle Detection' ability instead.

PPSh conscript package give conscripts 0.05 RA reduction. Alternatively gives PPSh conscripts 'sergeant upgrade' for 30 Munies: gives 1 Conscript model PPSh SMG and reduces RA by 0.05, takes 1 weapon slot. Available if 'Mechinized Armor Kampaneya' is built.

Airborne weapon drop for penals give 3 PPShs SMGs inline with the PPSh Conscript upgrade.

Increase Shocktroops price by 10 and increase reinforcement cost by 2.

Increase ISU ammo change duration by 2 seconds.

'Advanced Warfare Tactics' doctrine gets DShK call-in instead of 'conscript repair kit'.

Remove 'mark target' from 'Mechanized Support' give 'Conscript Repair Kit' instead.

Elephant can no longer be upgraded with a scope.

(maybe) reduce ISU HE range by 5.

(plz dont permaban me :D)

Something tells me you are not very good against soviets.
15 Mar 2020, 00:11 AM

Mark target is indirect counter to Heavy TD. Heavy TDs should counter ISU.

ISU is cancer. But I'd be content if every long range heavy got 5 range nerf, including Elephant and Jagtiger. They are extremely boring both to play with and against.

Shocks are too good. Lategame PPSh con upgrade is a buff, 'Tank Hunter' is a buff (gets 2 abilities merged + 1 bonus thematic ability), 'Advanced Warfare Tactics' is a buff (imo).

Airborne package - just pure consistency. 60 munies gives 3 PPSh to cons and thus should give 3 to penals. Also I think having 1 CP shocks is kind of ridiculous. I know, penals are not cheap, but still.

I'm not insisting on any of those changes. Just few ideas that I think are worth sharing.
15 Mar 2020, 00:39 AM

Mark target is indirect counter to Heavy TD. Heavy TDs should counter ISU.

They do, mark target doesn't change that.

ISU is cancer. But I'd be content if every long range heavy got 5 range nerf, including Elephant and Jagtiger. They are extremely boring both to play with and against.

It might be.
But its also balanced unit that does exactly what its supposed to at its price.
They shouldn't be in game, but they are and after years of changes, they are at place, where they all are manageable.

Shocks are too good.

Not really. They do exactly what they are supposed to and any kind of vehicle hardcounters them completely.

Lategame PPSh con upgrade is a buff, 'Tank Hunter' is a buff (gets 2 abilities merged + 1 bonus thematic ability), 'Advanced Warfare Tactics' is a buff (imo).

Ppsh cons lack nothing really. TH stuff isn't really needed given what they already can do and AW, again, is not needed for anything and DSHK is very useful unit compared to maxim.

Airborne package - just pure consistency. 60 munies gives 3 PPSh to cons and thus should give 3 to penals. Also I think having 1 CP shocks is kind of ridiculous. I know, penals are not cheap, but still.

That's not consistency, that's dumbing down hard and taking away variety.
15 Mar 2020, 03:45 AM

For Ost Removal of the Relief Infantry ability from all commanders who use it (a useless ability that takes up a screen interface). Increased damage and requirements of the Close Air Support commander the Stuka JU-87 Anti-Tank Strafe ability (the skill, luck and resources required to use this are not worth the damage they do).
15 Mar 2020, 09:27 AM

Overall nerfs to Soviets. They are too good and don't get any significant nerfs in the next patch. If anything the big Tiger nerfs will probably make them even better because they are less reliant on IS2.

The Soviet late game is simply too strong.
15 Mar 2020, 11:21 AM

A total rework of the ''Relief infantry'' Ability. Perhaps i'll make a thread about it later.
17 Mar 2020, 07:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2020, 23:40 PMKatitof

Something tells me you are not very good against soviets.

Is that you complete lack of comprehension ability?

Clearly, He doesn't need to be good against soviets, because it appears he exclusively plays them.
17 Mar 2020, 09:25 AM

- soviet medic not healing properly all models sometimes (i dont need additional micro to get all units healed!!)
- zis sometimes not responding
- cons often clumping up after finishing sandbags (i dont need additional micro to get my squad PROPERLY behind their cover!!)
- fallschirmjäger with constant first strike bonus
- bugged reloading on howitzer (i only know it from ML20); the cooldown stops at 0 seconds reloading for quite some time
- s mines count as lost units
17 Mar 2020, 09:54 AM

- cons often clumping up after finishing sandbags (i dont need additional micro to get my squad PROPERLY behind their cover!!)
- bugged reloading on howitzer (i only know it from ML20); the cooldown stops at 0 seconds reloading for quite some time

Agreed. And removing clumping up is a nobrainer.
17 Mar 2020, 10:34 AM

• give sovjet m5 some way of healing (med packs or like 251)
  • slight panter accuracy buff (between 5-8%)
  • replace the recon strafe from CAS (bugged) with the smoke recon strafe
  • give the easy 8 some better AI (maybe a phospor shot)
  • remove the buffs for the enemy when using forced retreat with the okw officer
  • make the ost frag run cost fewer cp and maybe less ammo (since they are treated same as butterfly bombs)
  • revert the command p4 aura back to 20 or 15%
  • switch ml20 for b4 in dankhunter doctrine
  • give brumbar back its old range but keep its current armor/hp

17 Mar 2020, 14:57 PM

I'd just like to see a shit ton of small adjustments to less popular commanders / toning down of overly strong commanders, so we'd see more diversive strategies.
17 Mar 2020, 16:44 PM

• switch ml20 for b4 in dankhunter doctrine

actually a good idea, if b4 wasnt so pudding.. but thats another topic
17 Mar 2020, 17:00 PM

Removing 1.3 Pershing nerf.
Less "more in line with..." business (cookie-cutting) since it's a basic recoloring of factions (if faction A has this, faction B must have a nearly identical unit stats-wise) -> this is a plea for future updates to bring out the uniqueness of each unit.
All in all, a good patch, good luck with future patches. May the brainstorm be stormy.
17 Mar 2020, 22:21 PM

Indirect buffs for Landmatress: CP requirement from 8 to 7 or 6. (!!!)

Maybe also remove this design nerf that tanks and AT guns can instantly kill the gun
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS