Login

russian armor

Summerpatch Bugreport

PAGES (9)down
26 Sep 2019, 15:08 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Thorough salvage not fixed,Volks not bouns at vet4,PanzerFusserlier Schreck upgrade not fixed,

The thorough salvage ability in the Oberkommando West Scavenge commander is still bugged and has failed to be fixed by the September 25th hotfix patch, as using the thorough salvage ability on abandoned team weapons will neither destroy said team weapon, nor will it award any munitions or fuel to the OKW player. I hope this will swiftly be brought to the attention of the balance team and resolved in a more satisfactory manner in a subsequent patch.

hm, very strange but ok; thx
26 Sep 2019, 15:24 PM

Not sure if relevant, but I was playing on langres winter.

Combat engineers demo charge created green cover. I think I read somewhere this was patched out.

IS2 frag round at vet 1 was used and damaged units properly, but there was no graphic effect of the round. It was just shot and the damage occured, no visuals.
26 Sep 2019, 15:33 PM

"Fixed hotkey conflict issues with Panzergrenadiers
250 half-tracks should now have hold fire ability"

Yes, this is all great, indeed!
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FRICKIN STORMTROOPER HOTKEY ISSUE!?! I have reported it like a dozen times...
26 Sep 2019, 18:03 PM
Donator 11

Ostheers Tiger seem to get main gun crit every time its on low health, don't know if im just unlucky but happened to me 6 times in row now.
28 Sep 2019, 00:16 AM

Some inf units seem to hesitate after you deselect hold fire and might take upwards of 3 sec to start firing. Noticed with commandos but not 100% sure.

Don't know if this is as intended, but howitzers (sextons) get their cooldown activated when you stop them seconds before firing. The notes say they should get the CD when they are interrupted but I assumed the intended idea was when at least one shot was fired and not when interrupted before firing any rounds at all.
28 Sep 2019, 01:26 AM

Pfusie nade still never triggers a nade callout from infantry.
28 Sep 2019, 10:25 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2019, 00:16 AMPereat

Don't know if this is as intended, but howitzers (sextons) get their cooldown activated when you stop them seconds before firing. The notes say they should get the CD when they are interrupted but I assumed the intended idea was when at least one shot was fired and not when interrupted before firing any rounds at all.

Intended. Like if you noticed ok enemy is not at this place anymore it is tacticle to stop the barrage and then the CD starts already.

About before firing. That happens with nades and other stuff too, that sometimes you lose the muni and start the CD when you stopped it very short before it starts.
28 Sep 2019, 15:16 PM

OStheer mortar counter fire requires unit to set up although the play is not inform of that.Neither is the extra range mentioned.
Either changes ability to set up automatically or inform the player.

In the MHT does not benefit from the extra range, it is locked in position again without the play being informed.
Allow MHT to move while ability is active or auto-cancel when a move order is given similar to the mortar.

(on another note MHT take too much damage from double UKF mortar maybe add a resistance to mortar fire?)
1 Oct 2019, 12:35 PM

ML-20 vet 1 cooldown bug. Is it normal that tiger doesn't stop instantly but now he has a little bit of delay? Seems like now he is sliding forward a bit when you want to retry. Like some kind of inertia.
1 Oct 2019, 12:43 PM

In soviet M5 halftruck you can load only 1 squad of upgraded cons. It's bug or feature? In description says"can carry 2 squads of infantry".
1 Oct 2019, 13:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2019, 12:43 PMMaret
In soviet M5 halftruck you can load only 1 squad of upgraded cons. It's bug or feature? In description says"can carry 2 squads of infantry".

I would guess it does not have animation for more than 12 entities.
1 Oct 2019, 20:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2019, 13:11 PMVipper

That's funny lol
1 Oct 2019, 20:12 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2019, 13:11 PMVipper

The animation only shows 4.. The cap of 12 is a simple configuration and thus a bug.
1 Oct 2019, 20:42 PM

ML-20 vet 1 cooldown bug. Is it normal that tiger doesn't stop instantly but now he has a little bit of delay? Seems like now he is sliding forward a bit when you want to retry. Like some kind of inertia.

What is the ML-20 bug? I though I noticed something in a live game but I only tested a vet 0 in cheat mod

Most units take time to deccelerate, but I do agree, the tiger's brakes seem to take a more noticeable amount of time than some other heavy tanks. I'm not sure if that's observation bias or if it really is slower. It has slightly more speed and Acc than the IS-2 but I don't feel like I'm drifiting forward hard when i use an IS2
1 Oct 2019, 20:43 PM

Around 6:30, airdrop bug killed a whole squad of Fallschirmjägers.
1 Oct 2019, 21:20 PM

IS2 frag round at vet 1 was used and damaged units properly, but there was no graphic effect of the round. It was just shot and the damage occured, no visuals.

That's terrifying
1 Oct 2019, 21:39 PM

guys can you please check the ostheer ht handbrake. its not working
1 Oct 2019, 21:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2019, 21:39 PMSmaug
guys can you please check the ostheer ht handbrake. its not working

It seems to work sporadically at stopping autorotation, atleast that's better than previous patch. :foreveralone:
1 Oct 2019, 22:03 PM

What is the ML-20 bug? I though I noticed something in a live game but I only tested a vet 0 in cheat mod

Most units take time to deccelerate, but I do agree, the tiger's brakes seem to take a more noticeable amount of time than some other heavy tanks. I'm not sure if that's observation bias or if it really is slower. It has slightly more speed and Acc than the IS-2 but I don't feel like I'm drifiting forward hard when i use an IS2

Yes, agree. That's exactly what i mean with tiger. Anyway, ml-20 at vet 1, has something like double reload cause of bugged cooldown, it drops at 1% and it stops. Need a lot of time to take out that 1% cooldown.
1 Oct 2019, 22:09 PM

The animation only shows 4.. The cap of 12 is a simple configuration and thus a bug.

Thanks for the clarification.
PAGES (9)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight