Login

russian armor

Summerpatch Bugreport

PAGES (9)down
23 Sep 2019, 03:20 AM

Not sure if this is related to the patch, but medics on OKW Battlegroup sometimes don't heal injured troops even when truck is next to base. I end up having to move infantry to other side of truck to get the medics to heal.
23 Sep 2019, 05:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2019, 03:20 AMGrumpy
Not sure if this is related to the patch, but medics on OKW Battlegroup sometimes don't heal injured troops even when truck is next to base. I end up having to move infantry to other side of truck to get the medics to heal.

Yeah, the medic search radius for the Battlegroup feels awful now. Seems more like 10 range than 20. Really unecessary change.
23 Sep 2019, 09:45 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

im not sure if its related to the patch but i could upgrade double sweeper on my ostheer pios
replay available if needed

I guess that is and was always possible. If you "cheat" it correct you can get minessweeper and flamethrower too or double lmg on obers.

23 Sep 2019, 09:46 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2019, 03:20 AMGrumpy

This also happens for wehrmacht. Your unit stand direct to the medic but you get no heal until you move your unit 1 meter around.
It sucks i know
23 Sep 2019, 10:58 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I've just made some thoughs about weapon upgrades (because of pfusilers) and mentioned one thing.
For some reason, some upgrades autoremoving other upgrades and you can't purchase them, some others - don't.

Paratroopers (works with Thompsons, but doesn't with M1919)

Infantry Section (works with all upgrades)

Maybe it can be applied to all infantry upgrades and finally solve issues with non-intended combinations of upgrades?
23 Sep 2019, 11:24 AM

I've just made some thoughs about weapon upgrades (because of pfusilers) and mentioned one thing.
For some reason, some upgrades autoremoving other upgrades and you can't purchase them, some others - don't.

Maybe it can be applied to all infantry upgrades and finally solve issues with non-intended combinations of upgrades?

the image do not seem to load in my PC.
23 Sep 2019, 13:19 PM
Donator 11

Not sure if this was a ninja change but didn't see anything in the patch notes so let me know if im blind.

Both the Ez8 and regular M4 sherman .50 cal upgrade costs 70 muni rather than 60.
23 Sep 2019, 13:37 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2019, 11:24 AMVipper

the image do not seem to load in my PC.

Reuploaded on coh2.org. Now it should be fine.

23 Sep 2019, 13:47 PM

Reuploaded on coh2.org. Now it should be fine.

great thanks
23 Sep 2019, 14:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2019, 05:35 AMSully
Yeah, the medic search radius for the Battlegroup feels awful now. Seems more like 10 range than 20. Really unecessary change.

The new radius might be too small for a few 2v2 maps where you could previously put it in range of both HQs, but for all other game modes (where you don't really share medics, or put the HQ somewhere at the front) the new radius is really good imo as it has made the medics much more responsive (as they no longer keep following squads across half the map). It was a change where simply the upsides (1v1, some 2v2, 3v3, 4v4) outweigh the downsides (some 2v2 maps).

The bug where they get hung up (which can be fixed by moving your units a bit) has always been there and I doubt that that can be fixed with the resources we have available.
23 Sep 2019, 14:55 PM

The new radius might be too small for a few 2v2 maps where you could previously put it in range of both HQs, but for all other game modes (where you don't really share medics, or put the HQ somewhere at the front) the new radius is really good imo as it has made the medics much more responsive (as they no longer keep following squads across half the map). It was a change where simply the upsides (1v1, some 2v2, 3v3, 4v4) outweigh the downsides (some 2v2 maps).

The bug where they get hung up (which can be fixed by moving your units a bit) has always been there and I doubt that that can be fixed with the resources we have available.

Why not allot Hq to set retreat point within the Base sector. That might help smooth any problems.
23 Sep 2019, 15:40 PM

The sprinting medics were enough of a change to help with them chasing models around too much, reducing the range so much is overkill and creates more issues for people than it fixes in my opinion. There are times when you can place it right up next to your main HQ and if the angles are bad/awkward the medics will ignore units that retreat to the far side of the HQ. Doesn't seem to affect Ost medic bunkers, something to do with the starting point of the 20 range I assume.

Even on 2v2 maps where your bases are apart, I can no longer place a Battlegroup to both heal my units at HQ and heal a carefully placed LEFH.

Playing against an enemy who likes to shell/rocket arty your base after a big retreat? Enjoy losing even more squads due to having to stay clumped up even closer to your healing tech.
23 Sep 2019, 16:54 PM

Apparently the self-heal of a kubel cannot recover engine damage? It will go to 100% but needs a SPio/Pio to repair it for one 'tick' to recover from engine damage.
24 Sep 2019, 06:28 AM

I think the armor of mines should be reduced from 35 to 25, so grenades (which have 25 penetration) will always detonate them.

Not really a bug, but just leaving this here. CoH1 had this and it increased your tactical options (you could nade likely mine locations).
24 Sep 2019, 18:14 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

It supposed to be a fun game on ettelbruck station...

1. Penals don't get neither PPSh-41 or munitions, when picking up the ammo crate. Wasted 90 Munitions before spoiled it. If they pick up two crates, they losing PTRS-41 upgrade at all.

2. Conscripts, merged with airbourne guards running without weapon, or with SVT-40 (even when squad got pack with PPSh-41)

Doctrine seems uplayable, if collect all issues with merging and wasted munitions.
25 Sep 2019, 02:57 AM

Fallschimjaegers, once upgraded, cannot pick up SVT weapon crates
25 Sep 2019, 15:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2019, 15:40 PMSully

The sprinting medics were enough of a change to help with them chasing models around too much, reducing the range so much is overkill and creates more issues for people than it fixes in my opinion. There are times when you can place it right up next to your main HQ and if the angles are bad/awkward the medics will ignore units that retreat to the far side of the HQ. Doesn't seem to affect Ost medic bunkers, something to do with the starting point of the 20 range I assume.

Even on 2v2 maps where your bases are apart, I can no longer place a Battlegroup to both heal my units at HQ and heal a carefully placed LEFH.

Playing against an enemy who likes to shell/rocket arty your base after a big retreat? Enjoy losing even more squads due to having to stay clumped up even closer to your healing tech.

I've had this happen a couple of times now, which doesn't happen with an Ost medic bunker. They also retreat and don't heal sometimes, even with the medics really close.
26 Sep 2019, 04:16 AM

PanzerFusserlier weapon upgrade still not fixed
26 Sep 2019, 13:16 PM
26 Sep 2019, 14:34 PM

Thorough salvage not fixed,Volks not bouns at vet4,PanzerFusserlier Schreck upgrade not fixed,
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS