Let me know how you feel or if you agree or disagree, would love to hear how the community feels.
- The USF mainline 5th man dies within seconds of engagement, needs some sort of late game MP adjustment maybe (comparing to volks for cost effectiveness).
- RE are a MP sink with little if any DPS, really RNG heavy to get good damage. Pretty sure combat engs/pios are more reliable in terms of damage output.
- Pak howi is in a good spot if kept with current meta, recharge might be to fast on barrage.
- USF mortar is buggy (smoke bug) barrage is rly inaccurate, hits everywhere but the inner 50% of the visual circle.
- M20 is in a good spot in terms of performance, might be cool to see it a bit earlier.
- Sturt has no place in meta with fuel cost, AI sucks, needs a role.
- .50 cal is in a good spot for cost but AP shells might need more damage (see mg42 AP round damage/ROF)
- Major can come late, cost to keep USF in mid game (light vehicles) leads to timing for a Sherman to be late, match up vs p4 on paper is fair but due to delay can often mean 1 Sherman vs 2 p4s
- Sherman needs more AP to hold in longer games (someone suggested HVAP shells, maybe an upgrade).
- Jackson is good, MP price seems a bit to high 20~40MP cost reduction might work.
- Pershing CP count needs to come down by a cp or two.
- Assault Engs are good in DPS department, 5th man helps but with current meta
asssalt grens can be a toss up in engagements.
Stuff that is in a good spot:
- Airborne are fine
- Rangers are fine
- CaliOP is in a good spot
- Scott is fine for price.
- Changes to Weapons Rack + Nade Tech cost are good
In my opinion USF feels like the worst out of the 3 with being REALLY underwhelming in large matches for the cost that you pay vs its performance.