Login

russian armor

Panzerfusiliers Need Adjustments

PAGES (17)down
28 Aug 2019, 00:23 AM

I don't understand this "midgame weakness" of OKW, they have P2 and Puma which are excellent vehicles and also rocket arty in the same building which is good vs teamweapons like maxim. STGs being relatively cheap upgrade with good moving DPS and good midrange damage also gives OKW a boost in the midgame. ...or are we talking about early lategame here? Can you specify the mode and timeframe?

Puma is not the old Puma and will only be used to counter LVs yet Stuart can fight it effectively with the blinding shot.
P2 is mehish compared to T-70, AEC and Stuart which all counter it.
Rocket arty is absurd in teamgames with blobs but a suicide in 1v1 (to rush it I mean)

Any mistake against OKW and you are screwed too. This works both ways. They can turn your teamweapons into their fuel in seconds if you mess up or get flanked by Sturms. Game punishes bad plays and rewards good ones, just as it should be.

Bleeding them and forcing them to go home is quite easy tho. Sturms are thrash in maps like steppes, crossing etc. I agree they perform superb in cqc maps like bilasytok (???) market but on open maps they are just meat for rifles and IS.
28 Aug 2019, 00:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2019, 00:23 AMJilet

Puma is not the old Puma and will only be used to counter LVs yet Stuart can fight it effectively with the blinding shot.
P2 is mehish compared to T-70, AEC and Stuart which all counter it.
Rocket arty is absurd in teamgames with blobs but a suicide in 1v1 (to rush it I mean)

With all respect, in my opinion Puma is still the best light tank destroyer due to it's 50 range, good ROF, good vision, good mobility a turret and built in panzer tactician. It has good vet bringing its damage to 160 with vet 3 which is just excellent. It wins vs all allied LVs and can be used effectively vs allied mediums if you kite well and use abilities. P2 is a very good mobile bleed tool. T70 is great and all but that does not make LVs of OKW any worse. Stuka can be tricky in 1v1 as it's a significant investment but it's one that could pay off if you are facing the AT walls or maxim spam like it was mentioned before, it's very situational in 1v1, especially that the cmd Panther won't come now without Schwehr HQ.

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2019, 00:23 AMJilet
Bleeding them and forcing them to go home is quite easy tho. Sturms are thrash in maps like steppes, crossing etc. I agree they perform superb in cqc maps like bilasytok (???) market but on open maps they are just meat for rifles and IS.

It's true that Sturms lose their combat impact as the game goes on, but combat-wise in the late part of the early game you can still use them to push lone flankers or to guard PFs so that other units don't close on them.
28 Aug 2019, 02:37 AM

Just increase their K98k damage to 12
28 Aug 2019, 06:15 AM

Why do you repeatedly take what other people say, and then hold different people who didn't say it accountable for those other people's comments? Totally ridiculous

Its called trolling and by now, everyone should be well aware this is all this thread is about.
28 Aug 2019, 11:25 AM

P.F is one of best designed CP 0 doctrinal units. Other CP 0 doctrinal units should follow the same example and be build able from base and starting at a similar power level with mainline infantry and have access to upgrades locked behind tech.

Having that said the unit is simply not cost efficient either it should become cheaper or it should have a power level according to each cost.
28 Aug 2019, 11:30 AM

See guys? There you have it - you know there is nothing wrong with axis unit, when even vipper doesn't have anything to complain about.

PFs aren't overpriced, volks were underpriced and that's about to change.
To have access to what PFs start with and aren't limited by anything but a muni cost, other factions have to pay menpower and fuel to unlock side techs, that cost is simply rolled in PFs initial cost.
28 Aug 2019, 11:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2019, 11:30 AMKatitof
See guys? There you have it - you know there is nothing wrong with axis unit, when even vipper doesn't have anything to complain about.

I guess good things do not last and the time you did not quote me or did not made personal comments about me, has not lasted.

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2019, 11:30 AMKatitof

PFs aren't overpriced, volks were underpriced and that's about to change.
To have access to what PFs start with and aren't limited by anything but a muni cost, other factions have to pay menpower and fuel to unlock side techs, that cost is simply rolled in PFs initial cost.

PF are overpriced, with out upgrade the inferior to all infantry in their price range and with g43 they are more expensive to tech, built and upgrade than penals, yet they are not better.
28 Aug 2019, 12:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2019, 11:48 AMVipper

I guess good things do not last and the time you did not quote me or did not made personal comments about me, has not lasted.

Well, there is only so much stupid you can spit before I react, sorry.

PF are overpriced, with out upgrade the inferior to all infantry in their price range and with g43 they are more expensive to tech, built and upgrade than penals, yet they are not better.

Nope, they aren't, you're forgetting the fact that they start right off the bat with nades, faust, flares.
Nades and fausts usually require upgrades or tech, PFs have that out of the gate ready for use.
That additional utility rises their cost and that utility is specifically why you'd want them early, faust specifically.

If you think they perform too bad right out of the gate, don't get them before you have 90 muni for upgrade, they'll still arrive much earlier then they would at 2CP.

Its not UKF, you don't have to pick one and stick to it, you can mix them with other powerful starting stock infantry OKW has.

There is absolutely nothing preventing you from getting 2 volks and 3 PFs instead of spamming one or other up to 5.

There are also spios who will easily carry them to the point where they can be upgraded.
No rocket science here.

They can't be cheaper with all the utility they have for free out of the gate.
28 Aug 2019, 12:45 PM

U need the Upgrade to get Access to Na des.
28 Aug 2019, 13:32 PM

I rather like the way fussies are different than volks. They come less combat proficient with their rifles but more flexible with muni ability. It's a good dynamic than sort of forces a player to mix them at the start of the match. Meanwhile the power spike of volks is offset by the longevity of fussies.
28 Aug 2019, 14:01 PM

flare are vet 1 kat , play the game sometimes :snfPeter:
28 Aug 2019, 14:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2019, 12:05 PMKatitof

Well, there is only so much stupid you can spit before I react, sorry.

Nope, they aren't, you're forgetting the fact that they start right off the bat with nades, faust, flares.
Nades and fausts usually require upgrades or tech, PFs have that out of the gate ready for use.
That additional utility rises their cost and that utility is specifically why you'd want them early, faust specifically.

If you think they perform too bad right out of the gate, don't get them before you have 90 muni for upgrade, they'll still arrive much earlier then they would at 2CP.

Its not UKF, you don't have to pick one and stick to it, you can mix them with other powerful starting stock infantry OKW has.

There is absolutely nothing preventing you from getting 2 volks and 3 PFs instead of spamming one or other up to 5.

There are also spios who will easily carry them to the point where they can be upgraded.
No rocket science here.

They can't be cheaper with all the utility they have for free out of the gate.
doc units generally comes with nades already unlocked even the cp 0 ones
28 Aug 2019, 14:22 PM

"Generally" none of the Cp0 units have both snares AND nades, ensuring they can effectively replace mainline infantry
28 Aug 2019, 14:24 PM

Doc units usually don't have fausts/AT nades, especially at CP0, presence of that alone can completely shut certain openings which usually are very effective vs OKW in early game.
28 Aug 2019, 14:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2019, 14:24 PMKatitof

Doc units usually don't have fausts/AT nades, especially at CP0, presence of that alone can completely shut certain openings which usually are very effective vs OKW in early game.

Like the clown car abomination.
28 Aug 2019, 14:39 PM

"Generally" none of the Cp0 units have both snares AND nades, ensuring they can effectively replace mainline infantry
well some units have something else, like sprint and nades for ass gren
28 Aug 2019, 14:45 PM

well some units have something else, like sprint and nades for ass gren

Which leaves then open to getting spanked by any vehicle in the game. Same goes for Pathfinders, ass engies, etc.
28 Aug 2019, 14:52 PM

Which leaves then open to getting spanked by any vehicle in the game. Same goes for Pathfinders, ass engies, etc.
so u are saying having at nades means costing 30 more mp from base ?
28 Aug 2019, 14:59 PM

so u are saying having at nades means costing 30 more mp from base ?

I need to repeat this again for you?

AT nades is 1 reason. Scaling is another, as I said to you multiple times yesterday

Remember when you tried comparing fusilier upgrade to 7 man cons? You decided to point out 50 muni is less than 90 while just pretending it wasnt locked behind t4 (live)/t3 with 300mp and 45 fuel in sidetechs (in preview)?

Scaling. Not just AT nades...

28 Aug 2019, 15:11 PM

I need to repeat this again for you?

AT nades is 1 reason. Scaling is another, as I said to you multiple times yesterday

Remember when you tried comparing fusilier upgrade to 7 man cons? You decided to point out 50 muni is less than 90 while just pretending it wasnt locked behind t4 (live)/t3 with 300mp and 45 fuel in sidetechs (in preview)?

Scaling. Not just AT nades...

scaling is the same as other main lines, u would have an argument if they had betters scaling, in fact vet 3 rifle with 2 bar will beat vet 5 pfusi with g43 at both long and close range
PAGES (17)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS