Login

russian armor

Panzerfusiliers Need Adjustments

PAGES (17)down
30 Aug 2019, 00:28 AM

The u are saying USF pays less than okw in tech cost ? But okw has nothing to show for it ?
30 Aug 2019, 10:20 AM

I am not sure why a thread about PF has been derailed to thread bout tech but I will point out the following:

1) Each faction gets a some sort of "free" stuff
2) Side tech gives the player the option to choose when and if they want to buy something
3) The game usually offers discount when someone buys bundled things
4) Tech "advantages" does not always translate to in game advantage
5) Linear teching is more restrictive

Going back to PF thing the MOD and many user have agreed that PF are currently UP for cost and they even plan to make changes to them.
30 Aug 2019, 15:29 PM

Lowering their price just makes them more easily spammed. Of all the things to do to the unit that's easily the worst idea

They can upgrade to 2x Shrecks, there should be some serious caution about making that unit cheaper
30 Aug 2019, 16:33 PM

Then make them have better rifles
30 Aug 2019, 16:44 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Can we get back on pfusi please?
30 Aug 2019, 18:54 PM

Already back to talking about fussies...?

Why are we giving OKW more early game strength? The entire goal of the patch is going the opposite direction. Fussies are great mid and late
30 Aug 2019, 18:55 PM

Can we get back on pfusi please?

why you do invise my comment when it literally says the same thing as you? Stug Life takes every thread and spins it in another direction to just derail it. its the gods honest truth, not a personal attack. No matter how many times you ask him nicely to stay on topic he won't. Further more he calls for bans on other people to for the exact same thing he does but somehow his posts are never invised. :hijack:
30 Aug 2019, 19:06 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

why you do invise my comment when it literally says the same thing as you? Stug Life takes every thread and spins it in another direction to just derail it. its the gods honest truth, not a personal attack. No matter how many times you ask him nicely to stay on topic he won't. Further more he calls for bans on other people to for the exact same thing he does but somehow his posts are never invised. :hijack:

Truth be told it's hard to keep up with 300 posts a day :( I do what I can and blatant posts which offer no connection to the thread topic, in this case pfusi. It is my dream that everyone can moderate themselves to stay on topic as best they can.
30 Aug 2019, 19:26 PM

Already back to talking about fussies...?

Why are we giving OKW more early game strength? The entire goal of the patch is going the opposite direction. Fussies are great mid and late

People will cry "bUt sTuRmPiONeeR :("
30 Aug 2019, 19:40 PM

Lowering their price just makes them more easily spammed. Of all the things to do to the unit that's easily the worst idea

They can upgrade to 2x Shrecks, there should be some serious caution about making that unit cheaper

They cost 270 in the just released patch. I wish I could buy them when playing USF because a 5-man PF squad with 2 Shrecks is 270/100 compared to 280/100 for a 5-man Riflemen squad with inferior bazookas.
30 Aug 2019, 20:10 PM

We did it boys. Now PFusi is at 270 MP upgrade is at 80 Muni. Wasn't expecting a muni buff tho.
30 Aug 2019, 20:27 PM

wow... i tried to saty in pfusi as much as I could with posting test and stats about them but people kept talking on how okw gets free upgrades so i had to show proof they din't as that was the excuse on why pfusi need to be worse than cons

then i get blamed ?

u are juts and allied fan boi as always, go invent some other patch changes
30 Aug 2019, 20:29 PM

i think they needed to actually make them deal damage for what they cost not reduce the price to 270, this will just make them spammable
30 Aug 2019, 20:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

So now for everyone that is bothered with OKW/USF/UKF teching, tech costs and timing in general, I create a redirect thread.

Please go to this thread for further discussion:
https://www.coh2.org/topic/96750/redirect-thread-faction-teching-and-timing

I had hoped to cancel this topic after a lengthy discussion with Stug, but holy shit. I did not read the forum too much for 1 day and this has spun out of control.

Now for this thread:

BACK TO PANZERFUSSIES and how they are OP or UP.
30 Aug 2019, 20:38 PM

i think the price should have stayed 280mp and slightly buff ther performance , it doesn't really change the problems they are having
PAGES (17)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS