Login

russian armor

Panzerfusiliers Need Adjustments

PAGES (17)down
28 Aug 2019, 15:33 PM

scaling is the same as other main lines, u would have an argument if they had betters scalling

They scale better than volks. How their scaling compares to other mainlines has nothing to do with why they cost more than volks. You have no argument at all

You're literally doing the same thing as yesterday. Rifles cost more than volks too? AND more than fussies with upgrades costs....
28 Aug 2019, 15:34 PM

They scale better than volks. How their scaling compares to other mainlines has nothing to do with why they cost more than volks. You have no argument at all
i copared them to rifle penal and cons i don't know why u are so fixated with volks
28 Aug 2019, 15:35 PM

i copared them to rifle penal and cons i don't know why u are so fixated with volks

Because you literally asked me why its okay for them to cost 30 more mp than volks... You asked the question.....

so u are saying having at nades means costing 30 more mp from base ?

????? Rifles and penals have nothing to do with this question^^^
28 Aug 2019, 15:36 PM

Because you literally asked me why its okay for them to cost 30 more mp than volks... You asked the question.....
30 mp for their performcance , i tetsed them with cons , for how they did they would cost 250 mp not 280, as they have the same/worse performance as green vs cons but will survive better than green thanks to the 5th man so 250 mp performance and i high balled to not say 240 like gren
28 Aug 2019, 15:39 PM

30 mp for their performcance , i tetsed them with cons , for how they did they would cost 250 mp not 280, as they have the same/worse performance as green vs cons

Compare the sidetech costs of cons, and the requirement of 7 man upgrade with extra costs of fusileirs and get back to me

I have to spend 20 fuel for a worse grenade on cons and to get my snare. And thats without unlocking any other tech
28 Aug 2019, 15:43 PM

Compare the sidetech costs of cons, and the requirement of 7 man upgrade with extra costs of fusileirs and get back to me

I have to spend 20 fuel for a worse grenade on cons and to get my snare. And thats without unlocking any other tech
no sand bags and urrah and vet 1 has no bonuses (exatly like rifle)
and still it does not change they have the same performance as green vs cons while costing 40 more mp
28 Aug 2019, 15:48 PM

no sand bags and urrah and vet 1 has no bonuses (exatly like rifle)

And? Still scale way better than cons for less investment (will be even less investment after patch since they are adding ANOTHER sidetech)

Like why are focusing on 40mp difference in initial cost but ignoring 250mp and 20 fuel in sidetechs? Part of which is to unlock the worst grenade in the entire game?
28 Aug 2019, 16:00 PM

>lol similar vet bonus, more expensive upragrade and still locked behind tech like current patch + they are doctrinal

What is this better scaling that u talk about ?

That they have more expensive upgrade and so the upgrade is marginally better ?
28 Aug 2019, 16:00 PM

Make them 300 MP penal clone then ? Why the fuck everyone is so whiny about OKW having strong early ? And why every single allies player is a crybaby that only says "but sidetech :((((((((((((((((" . Jesus christ people whats wrong with you ?
28 Aug 2019, 16:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2019, 16:00 PMJilet
Make them 300 MP penal clone then ? Why the fuck everyone is so whiny about OKW having strong early ? And why every single allies player is a crybaby that only says "but sidetech :((((((((((((((((" . Jesus christ people whats wrong with you ?

I play CoH. I'm not an "allied player". My 2nd most games are as Ost...

That they have more expensive upgrade and so the upgrade is better ?

The cons upgrade is locked behind t4.....

28 Aug 2019, 16:10 PM

Again it’s a doc upgrade locked behind tech , to me it seems u are blantly ignoring the fact that they are doctrinal
28 Aug 2019, 16:11 PM

Again it’s a doc upgrade locked behind tech , to me it seems u are blantly ignoring the fact that they are doctrinal

What is your point? Should doctrinal things automatically be better? No
28 Aug 2019, 16:20 PM

What is your point? Should doctrinal things automatically be better? No
no that they have the same bonus as other doc units, and not be gimped from the start unlike other doc units, the upgrade cost more and is comparable to other upgrades (g43, bar, extra men), the unit vet is similar to others main line inf like cons rifle penal and green

Right now they perform same as green and cons for 280 mp
28 Aug 2019, 16:28 PM

Right now they perform same as green and cons for 280 mp

And scale better with 2 distinct upgrade paths to choose from. You're paying for the potential

But since you keep picking and choosing which costs matter with no real pattern, im just gonna have to say i disagree with you and move on
28 Aug 2019, 16:29 PM

And scale better with 2 distinct upgrade paths to choose from. You're paying for the potential

But since you keep picking and choosing which costs matter with no real pattern, im just gonna have to say i disagree with you and move on
what is this scale u talk about?
28 Aug 2019, 16:32 PM

what is this scale u talk about?

28 Aug 2019, 16:34 PM

Obv u move on when u have no argument , as always star > cross
28 Aug 2019, 16:38 PM

I made my argument plenty clear. I can't help it if you cherrypick what costs matter and which ones dont

The only faction im biased against is the Brits, ironically. Have 300 fewer matches with them than any other faction, but go ahead and keep making things up... What else is new
28 Aug 2019, 16:48 PM

I see u really fluctuate with ur hypocrisy, this is even worse as rifle vs volks (one unit has more expensive upgrades and scale better thanks to those and is more expensive) as volks at least had worse upgrade for same cost (2 stg<bar) and has worse vet , now pfusi have similar vet and more expensive upgrades but u blantly ignore it, if u fell cons are bad comparisons compare them to green , similar damage at all ranges, upgrade comes with tech, similar vet
28 Aug 2019, 16:55 PM

Im not ignoring anything, I have looked at all the costs involved, instead of just the initial ones....

And im not the one making stuff up just to support his argument...
PAGES (17)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS