• This thread is locked
PAGES (18)down
14 Aug 2019, 19:51 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Only for UKF

UKF
14 Aug 2019, 20:01 PM

vicker will still not suppress but it's a start
EDIT: never mind it actually suppresses in the first burst, it mg 42 lvl now, it still takes longer to pin tho

the buff to FF was uncalled for and we will see even more spam of them

the Churchill nerf still doesn't address the fact that it has the p4 frontal armor for rear armor (180 rear armor)

at least add a 1/3 MP refund to emplacements
14 Aug 2019, 21:53 PM

The churchill changes unfortunately do not go far enough. It needs a health reduction or a limit of 1 at a time just like all other heavy tanks .
14 Aug 2019, 23:37 PM

Infantry Sections

Damage changes are good. I like it is reduced since they have the potential to wipe a unit in one volley.

Changes are interesting and good. Look forward to it.

Vickers

I think it was pretty decent already but lets see how it is new version. Approved.

Sniper

Good change.

Comet

The change was really needed. Nice.

Cromwell

Interesting

Firefly

Price changes are good and well deserved.

Churchill Mk.VII

It was too efficient against AT weapons. Changes are slightly small but a good step towards improvements I suppose.

Maybe the changes are not that good enough, not too sure if it would prevent it from what is intended to change.

Maybe what would be better is if you decreased the armour of the Churchill.

Give Royal Engineers a better repair rate than it is currently.

That would fix the issue better.

Emplacements

Good changes.
15 Aug 2019, 01:07 AM

I'm a little bit confused, so now infantry sections will have target size of 0.9 when out of cover, but regain 0.8 when in cover ?
15 Aug 2019, 01:27 AM

I'm a little bit confused, so now infantry sections will have target size of 0.9 when out of cover, but regain 0.8 when in cover ?

ye
15 Aug 2019, 02:05 AM

Infantry sections:

The changes moving forward "better in cover, worse outside" concept, which is fit the faction's natural. We can make it more clearly by may be 0.92 - 0.95 RA out side, 0.8 in yellow cover and 0.75 - 0.78 in green cover/building, vet adjust accordingly.

Vicker:

More reliable suppression is very nice but i dont know if the change is big enough or not, will test it out.

Sniper:

Counter snipe is now more possible, thank.

Comet:

Not yet test it, but seem like pretty decent buff. Will see if hammer become more viable.

Cromwell:

Good.

Firefly:

More affordable now, but i prefer tulip upgrade cost stay the same while decrease fire cost. Overall good change.

Emplacement

Giving ability to torn down emplacements is a good stat, but it should return some manpower, or provide some way to preserve vet.
15 Aug 2019, 02:20 AM

Churchill pop change will make it less spamable, it's a start.

If the change with the comet and other things working out good, we can move further with the chill.
15 Aug 2019, 05:26 AM

Hallelujah! I don't have to kill my emplacements if I want to move them. Now, if I could just get something back for them, all would be right.

The rest of the changes seem alright, if a little cautious.
15 Aug 2019, 07:12 AM

Now Infantry Section in test mod too weak……reduce cost to 270/27...
15 Aug 2019, 07:55 AM

As already mentioned above I think a token refund for emplacements would be nice. Nothing huge but enough to take the sting out of it.
15 Aug 2019, 08:06 AM

The ability of deconstruct emplacements is alreay a huge buff.
In bigger teamgames, areas are often denied for long time, when a brit is setting up his sim city there.
One possibiliy atm is, to just leave it alone and fight somewhere else on the map, where the emplacements have no effects, so the ukf player, who decided to play in this style, is tied to his manpower and can only operate with a smaller mobile army.
So giving ressources back after deconstruction, would even be a hugher buff.
15 Aug 2019, 09:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2019, 08:06 AMLoxley
In bigger teamgames, areas are often denied for long time, when a brit is setting up his sim city there.
One possibiliy atm is, to just leave it alone and fight somewhere else on the map, where the emplacements have no effects, so the ukf player, who decided to play in this style, is tied to his manpower and can only operate with a smaller mobile army.

+1

After seeing all the changes to Brits i fear the faction could be even better after the patch.
15 Aug 2019, 13:03 PM

Nice to see the comet finally being dragged out of its pit.

Not sure how anyone thinks FF are spammable. If they did honestly build four of them, just use infantry and push them all the wat back to their base..?

The emplacenent moving is nice. Doesn't do anything to preserve vet, but oh well.

Please add a scuttle button to the Horsa Glider HQ ;^;
15 Aug 2019, 14:08 PM

The churchill changes unfortunately do not go far enough. It needs a health reduction or a limit of 1 at a time just like all other heavy tanks .

I'd like to see both comet and Churchill limited to 1at a time and performance adjusted accordingly.
15 Aug 2019, 16:15 PM

IMO comet reload bonus should come at vet2 like most other tanks. That'll give it a better chance against panthers etc., especially with the armor nerf.
15 Aug 2019, 19:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2019, 08:06 AMLoxley

I agree on this 100%. In large team games you will always have a player with sim city problem on side of the map and camp. The only alternative to fight this cancer is to rotate your troops on the map. I think we should re-think this ability or scrap it. The Brit player should be punished for sim city abomination!
15 Aug 2019, 20:09 PM

I agree on this 100%. In large team games you will always have a player with sim city problem on side of the map and camp. The only alternative to fight this cancer is to rotate your troops on the map. I think we should re-think this ability or scrap it. The Brit player should be punished for sim city abomination!

No need to rethink it. This really breaks the frozen gameplay of "Sim City". The British Player tends to get REALLY bored when the enemy gives up attacking and the defences are taking up all the Pop Cap, not allowing the resources needed to finally go on the offensive. This is boring to fight against but is even MORE frustrating for the British Player who is now limited and forced to turtle until the enemies force is small enough to be taking out by a small force. Against a competant player, this isn't going to happen.

The ability to break down emplacements will allow the British to use more of their arsenal in high level play without screwing themselves over completely. Thankfully, the lack of refund makes it incredibly difficult to abuse.

Think of it this way...

The British Player must choose to dismantle their defences to get things going again. In other words, they destroy their own positions without you having to lift a finger or lose units! With no refunds, the British Player must spend more resources to rebuild.

The change was badly needed to make the British more fun for everyone.

That being said... I wonder it the build buff for Heavy Sappers needs to be nerfed to compensate for pontential abuse in 3v3 and 4v4 games, where resources are abundant?
16 Aug 2019, 04:52 AM

No need to rethink it. This really breaks the frozen gameplay of "Sim City". The British Player tends to get REALLY bored when the enemy gives up attacking and the defences are taking up all the Pop Cap, not allowing the resources needed to finally go on the offensive. This is boring to fight against but is even MORE frustrating for the British Player who is now limited and forced to turtle until the enemies force is small enough to be taking out by a small force. Against a competant player, this isn't going to happen.

The ability to break down emplacements will allow the British to use more of their arsenal in high level play without screwing themselves over completely. Thankfully, the lack of refund makes it incredibly difficult to abuse.

Think of it this way...

The British Player must choose to dismantle their defences to get things going again. In other words, they destroy their own positions without you having to lift a finger or lose units! With no refunds, the British Player must spend more resources to rebuild.

The change was badly needed to make the British more fun for everyone.

That being said... I wonder it the build buff for Heavy Sappers needs to be nerfed to compensate for pontential abuse in 3v3 and 4v4 games, where resources are abundant?

Emplacements already suck ass at high level play anyway and aren't worth building, but it's still a good change.
16 Aug 2019, 05:18 AM

But that UKF cover bonus is still not being toned down.
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS