Login

russian armor

UKF September patch discussion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (18)down
20 Aug 2019, 19:19 PM

Having an infantry squad or light vehicle melted in seconds before you can even react by a newly built Bofors that hasn't been revealed is 100% not an L2P issue. Or I guess people just need to learn to retreat the very instant anything encounters a Bofors.

1) It is "seconds" but its not 3-5, takes longer then that, if you are capable of retreating from unlucky run-in against shocks or thompson rangers, you are perfectly capable of running away from bofors, so this is awareness and reaction time thing.

2) Literally ALL vehicles that arrive at the time bofors does can spot it BEFORE it can spot them.
20 Aug 2019, 20:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Aug 2019, 11:01 AMKatitof

Emplacement are 100% L2P issue.
If you can't fight them after 3 years, you will never be able to, learn to play already.

You ever played the game? Ever saw the hidden savespots for empacements? Corners you will never pass with a counter?

Come, dig a hole for yourself. I don't want to read your content anymore.
20 Aug 2019, 20:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Aug 2019, 19:19 PMKatitof

1) It is "seconds" but its not 3-5, takes longer then that, if you are capable of retreating from unlucky run-in against shocks or thompson rangers, you are perfectly capable of running away from bofors, so this is awareness and reaction time thing.

>He doesn't know.

5 seconds to evaporize any vehicle with less armor than a Luchs and any 4 men - probably even 5 men - squad sounds about right, if the squad happens to be clumped up, say if behind (destroyed) cover it becomes 2 seconds. I've watched most of Stuve's streams so I should know. :sibHyena:

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Aug 2019, 19:19 PMKatitof

2) Literally ALL vehicles that arrive at the time bofors does can spot it BEFORE it can spot them.

222 & Puma = yes

Any other vehicle = no

Bofors spotting anything should not be a problem, considering a good player will screen it with Tommies that have 45 sight in cover.
20 Aug 2019, 22:24 PM

222 & Puma = yes

Any other vehicle = no

Bofors spotting anything should not be a problem, considering a good player will screen it with Tommies that have 45 sight in cover.

Kubel, 221, new 251. Everything else arrives later or is durable enough to withstand couple of seconds giving you enough reaction time.
20 Aug 2019, 23:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Aug 2019, 22:24 PMKatitof

Kubel, 221, new 251. Everything else arrives later or is durable enough to withstand couple of seconds giving you enough reaction time.

Kubel and 221 do, I only accounted for vehicles with later timing tbh.

If the 251 with 42 sight drives towards an unspotted Bofors and autofires on it / gets spotted by Tommies while slightly in Bofors arc, I'm pretty sure it's boned already with barely any time to react.

250, FHT and Flak HT will also have less success :snfPeter:
21 Aug 2019, 19:02 PM

I do not see the problem with bofors I use it all the time, luchs puma have a great chance to escape it, and 222 not as much but still does.

I do not think it matters really bofors cant move and cost fuel, and is SO easily taken out with the 100 tools im not going into that can destroy or harass it.

Yes you should retreat from it the very instant you run into it, thats the whole shock and awe of why you would even build it in the first place. Then the area denial until they get the tools together to take it out which can say for ost as simple as an at gun and a mortar with a mg42 covering lol.
22 Aug 2019, 19:07 PM

SEPTEMBER 2019 PATCH PREVIEW - Version 1.2 Changes
August 22nd 2019

UKF

Comet
- Far AOE damage from 0.175 to 0.2
- AOE mid distance from 0.75 to 1.15

Advanced Emplacements Regiment
- Forward Assembly Repair Sapper range from 30 to 20
- Repair Sappers should no longer instantly respawn if killed
- Advanced Fortifications upgrade cost from 70 munition to 100 manpower and 20 fuel

Bofors
- Rate of fire from 4 to 2
- Reload time from 1.5/2 to 1
- Reload frequency from 1 to 2
22 Aug 2019, 20:15 PM

Ahhhhhhh... The Bofors feels closer to being right. Now I wish The range were a little longer but that's okay. Speaking of which, does the range get any longer with veterancy? :huh:

22 Aug 2019, 20:21 PM

Can we increase the range on the bofors barrage ability a bit? Especially since its potency is down somewhat now?
22 Aug 2019, 20:28 PM

Can we increase the range on the bofors barrage ability a bit? Especially since its potency is down somewhat now?
as along as it's below 75 range ok, it should not counter mortars
22 Aug 2019, 20:40 PM

I was thinking to 50 range for normal weapon myself would be nice. I think it's at 45, if I'm not mistaken? Ah well, one can dream. :P
22 Aug 2019, 20:48 PM

You ever played the game? Ever saw the hidden savespots for empacements? Corners you will never pass with a counter?

Come, dig a hole for yourself. I don't want to read your content anymore.

If he builds a bofors around a corner or behind a shotblocker he's an idiot. All you have to do at that point is flamenade it into oblivion as OKW or get a flametrack and attack ground as ost. Hell, flametrack should be the first thing you do as ost since he can't get an AEC to counter it.
22 Aug 2019, 20:49 PM

I think the advanced cancer upgrade will probably need more value if it is going to cost manpower and fuel, especially 20fuel. As much as I hate to suggest it perhaps a damage reduction modifier so that it is more durable and repairs quicker
22 Aug 2019, 20:57 PM

RIP

Apparently Balance Team members don't know how to beat Sim City, so they've nerfed it. :snfPeter:

Even though Raketen range increase, automatron instant respawn fix (tba) and Mortar HT / LeiG flame barrage buffs already weakened the strategy allot. :snfPeter:

Sim City is now effectively removed from the game. :snfPeter:

22 Aug 2019, 21:00 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

RIP

Apparently Balance Team members don't know how to beat Sim City, so they've nerfed it. :snfPeter:

Even though Raketen range increase, automatron fix (tba) and Mortar HT / LeiG flame barrage buffs already weakened the strategy allot. :snfPeter:

Sim City is now effectively removed from the game. :snfPeter:

*Watches simcity burn*

Nothing of value was lost
22 Aug 2019, 21:02 PM

*Watches simcity burn*

Nothing of value was lost

I'll miss the comfy Stuve City streams and the easy wins against any noob that tries it against me (which they won't now). :foreveralone:
22 Aug 2019, 21:50 PM

If he builds a bofors around a corner or behind a shotblocker he's an idiot. All you have to do at that point is flamenade it into oblivion as OKW or get a flametrack and attack ground as ost. Hell, flametrack should be the first thing you do as ost since he can't get an AEC to counter it.

There are some maps with blockers, flamethrowers can't hit it with ground attack.

Yes, with patch maybe flame-shell of leIG gets some sence.
23 Aug 2019, 02:31 AM

Now improve fortification cost fuel and repairs sappers got nefted so i think the upgrade can include stand fast.
23 Aug 2019, 02:35 AM

There are some maps with blockers, flamethrowers can't hit it with ground attack.

Yes, with patch maybe flame-shell of leIG gets some sence.

If someone built a Bofor in a conner or behind some shoot blocked, it will mostly not cover a lot of points and you can simply ignore it.
23 Aug 2019, 02:44 AM

Anyway, advance emplacement regimen need a complete rework, after all of the neft, nobody will use it or complaint about it anymore so balance tean can take thier time and come up with something viable.
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS