Login

russian armor

USA September patch discussion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (25)down
26 Aug 2019, 17:33 PM

Probably, but it isn't like the current barrage is missing wildly either. All the more reason to lock OKW trucks to base IMO.

And I guess with sorter CD things will become even uglier.

On the other hand it "hollow charge" was removed from Leig
LEIG

We found through feedback and playtesting that the Hollow Charged ability was very cumbersome to use. We have decided to remove the ability from the unit and substitute it with weapon stats.

Hollow charges removed
Now gains increased weapon and barrage range by 15%
27 Aug 2019, 19:16 PM

We need further Scott nerfs, just increasing the reload on auto-fire isn't enough because it still deals a ton of bleed while being super hard to kill.
Lower its health / remove its self-smoke / nerf its auto-fire range / nerf its shell velocity or damage / nerf its mobility.
Those are some good options to start. The "/" stands for and/or.
30 Aug 2019, 01:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2019, 19:16 PMt_d_kay
We need further Scott nerfs, just increasing the reload on auto-fire isn't enough because it still deals a ton of bleed while being super hard to kill.
Lower its health / remove its self-smoke / nerf its auto-fire range / nerf its shell velocity or damage / nerf its mobility.

Yeah we can't have something that kills Axis units in this game, it's an outrage.
30 Aug 2019, 01:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2019, 19:16 PMt_d_kay

Yeah I actually dont understand why the scott has self-smoke. It gets a smoke barrage, and its super maneuverable already. Doesnt really need the self smoke
30 Aug 2019, 01:23 AM

Probably, but it isn't like the current barrage is missing wildly either. All the more reason to lock OKW trucks to base IMO.

Why does the OKW HT need to be locked to base? If you want to be a greedy player because you're OKW and you risk forward deploying your halftrack and it gets blown up so what? Why does OKW as a faction have to be babied all the time?
30 Aug 2019, 01:24 AM

Yeah I actually dont understand why the scott has self-smoke. It gets a smoke barrage, and its super maneuverable already. Doesnt really need the self smoke

Beacuse its otherwise a lightly armored easy to kill unit. Which is why it's funny people complain about it.
30 Aug 2019, 01:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2019, 01:24 AMCODGUY

Beacuse its otherwise a lightly armored easy to kill unit. Which is why it's funny people complain about it.

Okay? You didnt really respond to what I said. It already has a smoke barrage, doesnt need defensive smoke
30 Aug 2019, 02:12 AM

Okay? You didnt really respond to what I said. It already has a smoke barrage, doesnt need defensive smoke

Smoke barrage is an offensive ability, defensive smoke is as the name implies, defensive. They are two very different abilities one does not cancel out the other and having both adds to the versatility if the unit which is (supposedly) a strength for the USF faction.
30 Aug 2019, 02:37 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2019, 01:23 AMCODGUY

Why does the OKW HT need to be locked to base? If you want to be a greedy player because you're OKW and you risk forward deploying your halftrack and it gets blown up so what? Why does OKW as a faction have to be babied all the time?

Well when you completely ignore the fact that OKW pays more for their t4 tech than any other faction because the truck cost covers the ability to place it forward..... then idk why you think that's babying a faction considering I wanted that taken away. I guess you like having a big fuckoff flak gun against you that defends half the map, I mean whatever everyone has different tastes.
30 Aug 2019, 03:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2019, 01:02 AMCODGUY

Yeah we can't have something that kills Axis units in this game, it's an outrage.

Because no other unit in the game can reliably bleed infantry while being super hard to kill?
30 Aug 2019, 04:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2019, 02:12 AMCODGUY

Smoke barrage is an offensive ability, defensive smoke is as the name implies, defensive. They are two very different abilities one does not cancel out the other and having both adds to the versatility if the unit which is (supposedly) a strength for the USF faction.

You can use "offensive" smoke defensively. Just fire it at the unit that's shooting you
30 Aug 2019, 04:47 AM

+1
30 Aug 2019, 09:34 AM

My suggest for Rifle Company——
Bundle Fire Up and Riflemen Flare
Replace RearEchelon flamethrower by callin Assault Engineer
30 Aug 2019, 11:48 AM

My suggest for Rifle Company——
Bundle Fire Up and Riflemen Flare
Replace RearEchelon flamethrower by callin Assault Engineer

Nothing says "rifle company" like early game replacement infantry....

Why not just enable rifles to use smoke with rifle company? That alone would really set it apart as a rifle based commander?
30 Aug 2019, 11:51 AM

My rifle company suggestion:
Merge flares and fire up
Field defenses
Rifle smoke (maybe WP so it's less attack move capable but retains the anti garrison of the flame thrower?) and an update forward observers (upgrade?) that uses the brit version of cover application instead of the old buggy one it had
WP smoke strike
E8

You undeniably make this the most riflemen focused commander
30 Aug 2019, 12:09 PM

There was something like Veteran Infantry Squad back in the OG days. Maybe give veteran squad leader for USF like Wehrmacht for one weapon slot ? For example if a Rifle Squad gets veteran leader it can only take one weapon. That would be interesting IMO.
30 Aug 2019, 12:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2019, 12:09 PMJilet
There was something like Veteran Infantry Squad back in the OG days. Maybe give veteran squad leader for USF like Wehrmacht for one weapon slot ? For example if a Rifle Squad gets veteran leader it can only take one weapon. That would be interesting IMO.

No, there wasn't anything like that.
All there was was ordinary rifle with random vet.
30 Aug 2019, 13:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2019, 12:16 PMKatitof

No, there wasn't anything like that.
All there was was ordinary rifle with random vet.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? You are saying it yourself it was something. Anyways I proposed reworking it and bringing it back to USF rifle company.
30 Aug 2019, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2019, 13:16 PMJilet

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? You are saying it yourself it was something. Anyways I proposed reworking it and bringing it back to USF rifle company.

I have no idea what is so hard for you to understand there.

There was no different squad, no different models, just REGULAR RIFLES starting at random vet. Same thing for mobile defense osttruppen, no special models, no different squad, just REGULAR UNIT starting with a star.

Its COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING then what you are asking for.
30 Aug 2019, 13:27 PM

Why not replace the mortar with Assault Engineers for USF to better combat against CQC units early game.

It would be a fix I would say to some of its early game problems.

None really uses a mortar early do they, unless its team games but I think Assault Engineers would have a better impact.
PAGES (25)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS