Login

russian armor

Jackson needs some more buffs

PAGES (11)down
2 Aug 2019, 20:37 PM

panzer tac is doc tho

Even without smoke the Panther is a friggen racecar. Its hilarious to see what is supposed to be a heavy 45 ton tank out run a Stuart.
2 Aug 2019, 22:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2019, 20:37 PMCODGUY

Even without smoke the Panther is a friggen racecar. Its hilarious to see what is supposed to be a heavy 45 ton tank out run a Stuart.

What about jacksons? They are not turtle fast to be precise. At least panthers have slow rate of fire + normal moving acc.

Big boys can handle the speed and also shoot on point. Where is your argument now?
2 Aug 2019, 22:13 PM

But your comparison was after, not before, dummy. So i did the same. Im Mr genius but you clearly lost the train in that argument. The fun part was the sarcasm sign you clearly didnt see. A retard question receives a retard response.

Excuses, excuses. Cherrypicking is always cherrypicking.

The comet comes before the Firefly? I couldn't do anything after the jackson because nothing comes after the Jackson

Stop trolling
2 Aug 2019, 22:24 PM

What happened to the panther, genius? Unless you're gonna tell me that's not an AT vehicle?

You compared a TD down to a ligh tank, then i compared OH TD down to its closest AT tool, a teller mine.
Why would i do otherwise?

The comet comes before the Firefly? I couldn't do anything after the jackson because nothing comes after the Jackson

Stop trolling

Your logic is quite troll.
2 Aug 2019, 22:26 PM

You compared a TD down to a ligh tank, then i compared OH TD down to its closest AT tool, a teller mine.

That's not what I did at all, i was just listing stock AT vehicles on the faction as were a bunch of other people...

2 Aug 2019, 22:28 PM

That's not what I did at all, i was just listing stock AT vehicles on the faction as were a bunch of other people...

Then list for all of us doctrinal AT vehicles on USF please. Oh wait they dont exist because they are doctrinal...
2 Aug 2019, 22:30 PM

Then list for all of us doctrinal AT vehicles on USF please. Oh wait they dont exist because they are doctrinal...

Why? What are you even arguing for? I'm suggesting Jackson nerfs

Are you saying US should need doctrines to counter stock units?
3 Aug 2019, 19:04 PM

Jagpanzer easily counters jackson, especially vetted with magic camo. Sneaky rakatens with camo also do. Almost all axis infantry have snares including call ins, any snared jackson is panther prey. A wounded jackson is panther prey. I could see in 1v1 why jackson could be a problem, but in 2v2 with out the jackson in its current state usf would be fucking useless. Often times in 2v2 i will have 2 jacksons 3 if i can because thats what it takes to deal with panther spam that they dont even deal with that effectively and very well could lose to panthers still.

Maybe look at why it has become this way? They nerfed the ez8 to shit its too slow now as well as the mech 76 sherman is, main gun is inconsistent can never rely on it. Every axis units have snares so you made mediums un effective and useless. What happens then? Jackson get s buffed because its the only thing that works and here we are. Tried to make usf tanks into frontline fighters i guess but they cant do that so and you took away their epic fun all in diving manuevers with snare spam. If they at least fave the aherman variants including m4c panther speed it would make sense and be possible again.

Maybe its there acceleration that sucks they are slow to move from stand still they should be fast

You use to be able to play the ring around the rosey game with shermans, you cant even do that with turret less tds as for some miracle reason they can rotate on a dime as fast as the sherman can circle unless you can some hell block it dosent seem to work that well anymore though.
3 Aug 2019, 19:30 PM

Come to think of it from recent games the jacksons turret rotates pretty slow its easily flanked by a p4 even. I think a tiger1 could even circle a jackson easily, last i tried a sherman cant out circle a tigers turret and def not a panthers if already being tracked.
3 Aug 2019, 19:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2019, 19:04 PMRocket
Jagpanzer easily counters jackson, especially vetted with magic camo... (blablabla)

your whole point proved invalid by the first sentence only. I suggest you to check your facts before spitting subjective opinions like that 'easily' word.
Its not that fair of a comparison if you use spread vets arbitrarily

Try again, i promise i will read the next post
6 Aug 2019, 10:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2019, 19:04 PMRocket
Jagpanzer easily counters jackson, especially vetted with magic camo. Sneaky rakatens with camo also do. Almost all axis infantry have snares including call ins, any snared jackson is panther prey. A wounded jackson is panther prey. I could see in 1v1 why jackson could be a problem, but in 2v2 with out the jackson in its current state usf would be fucking useless. Often times in 2v2 i will have 2 jacksons 3 if i can because thats what it takes to deal with panther spam that they dont even deal with that effectively and very well could lose to panthers still.

Maybe look at why it has become this way? They nerfed the ez8 to shit its too slow now as well as the mech 76 sherman is, main gun is inconsistent can never rely on it. Every axis units have snares so you made mediums un effective and useless. What happens then? Jackson get s buffed because its the only thing that works and here we are. Tried to make usf tanks into frontline fighters i guess but they cant do that so and you took away their epic fun all in diving manuevers with snare spam. If they at least fave the aherman variants including m4c panther speed it would make sense and be possible again.

Maybe its there acceleration that sucks they are slow to move from stand still they should be fast

You use to be able to play the ring around the rosey game with shermans, you cant even do that with turret less tds as for some miracle reason they can rotate on a dime as fast as the sherman can circle unless you can some hell block it dosent seem to work that well anymore though.

1. There are more snares on allies side than on axis side
2. jackson is mobile enough to run away after the first shot from a rakten or jp4
3. a snared panther is a easy present for a jackson
6 Aug 2019, 10:28 AM

your whole point proved invalid by the first sentence only. I suggest you to check your facts before spitting subjective opinions like that 'easily' word.
Its not that fair of a comparison if you use spread vets arbitrarily

Try again, i promise i will read the next post

JP4s eat Jacksons alive unless flanked, what´s your point? JP4 has much higher ROF, better accuracy, smaller target size, camo and 800 HP at vet 2.
6 Aug 2019, 10:33 AM

1. There are more snares on allies side than on axis side
2. jackson is mobile enough to run away after the first shot from a rakten or jp4
3. a snared panther is a easy present for a jackson

1. There are more very early game vehicles on axis side then on allies side.
2. All vehicles are mobile enough to run from any long ATG.
3. Don't send it alone? You have doctrines that allow for long sprints and infantry that can take opponents in fight, stopping ATGs.
6 Aug 2019, 13:56 PM

1. There are more very early game vehicles on axis side then on allies side.
2. All vehicles are mobile enough to run from any long ATG.
3. Don't send it alone? You have doctrines that allow for long sprints and infantry that can take opponents in fight, stopping ATGs.

you should learn to read the stuff which was quotet to get a sense of whats the idea of the quotet answers.
You didnt reads it..and was able to give us useless answers to a quotet answer. Well done.
6 Aug 2019, 19:05 PM

God, not another Jackson thread! There is no way to tweek Jackson without severely impacting USF game play in ALL game modes. If only M-10 was stock unit and Jackson could've been a late game option but too late for these changes now.
7 Aug 2019, 06:06 AM

There is no problem for USF when they reduce the driving accu and / or slow down the turret speed ...

they would have their great TD ...in a little less effective unit.

all other tds feels like an elefant in mobilty against a jackson
7 Aug 2019, 19:15 PM

There is no problem for USF when they reduce the driving accu and / or slow down the turret speed ...

Jackson was buffed due to Panther spam in large game modes. This will certainly bring up the complaints from USF players again.
7 Aug 2019, 19:30 PM

LOL there is no reason to make the Jackson "less effective". Yes it is a tank destroyer, yes it is good at killing tanks. So what? You just feel entitled to be able to blow it up at will with whatever tank Axis feels like fielding that day.
7 Aug 2019, 20:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Aug 2019, 19:30 PMCODGUY

LOL there is no reason to make the Jackson "less effective". Yes it is a tank destroyer, yes it is good at killing tanks. So what? You just feel entitled to be able to blow it up at will with whatever tank Axis feels like fielding that day.

In case you were wondering, the elefant and Jagdtiger are ALSO tank destroyers. Not sure if you kept up date but um.... They too got nerfed for being too potent...

The KT was good at bouncing shells killing shit but it was nerfed

The mortar pit was indirect fire but it was nerfed

Too strong is too strong. That's what nerfs are for you biased baboon
And the Jackson is too strong.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %