Login

russian armor

Walking stuka needs some adjustments

2 Aug 2019, 20:30 PM

man if people think 6 precision shots are balanced then i want precision shot back for my 120mm mortar... ohh those were the days
2 Aug 2019, 21:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2019, 19:00 PMgbem
>be the soviets
>have precision shot removed because "it was too OP"
>be okw
>have rocket arty that does 6 precision shots without muni or veterancy costs
>this is balanced

> Be gbem
> Compare a 0 fuel mortar to a 100 fuel unit
> Cant comprehend how fuel cost and timings should affect unit strength.
2 Aug 2019, 21:11 PM

> Be gbem

You may or may not know this, but precision strike was on the 82mm, the 120mm, and also the katyusha.
2 Aug 2019, 21:14 PM

You may or may not know this, but precision strike was on the 82mm, the 120mm, and also the katyusha.

B4 and Ml20 had it as well
2 Aug 2019, 21:17 PM

make it a circle if u want, but will it differnt form now ? i mean they added scatter to the rockets alredy
2 Aug 2019, 21:32 PM

make it a circle if u want, but will it differnt form now ? i mean they added scatter to the rockets alredy

No they didnt

Last significant change was reducing hp to 160, and the 50% damage reduction to ambient buildings/team weapon health
2 Aug 2019, 23:43 PM

The problem is the StuKa is too much rng and poker playing even for CoH. Unless the StuKa fires at two team weapons at one, there's no way to guess how the shots will land and how they will be dodged. It's just frustrating and random, since the unit can be next zo useless for more then 5 minutes or whipe 3 squads and win you the game

yep, and that is why I said I dislike the unit design.
The directional firing was just an idea and not something Ive serious about. But I do think its range should be lowered so its a more risky unit to use.
2 Aug 2019, 23:44 PM

And put what in its place?

Honestly, its place in tech is quite irrelevant. The only reason it can viably come early is because OKW currently has acces to a techless call-in tank followup. Once that is gone, going for an early Stuka will delay armor significantly enough to make it very dangerous to do so.

yeah when the command panther is finally tied to tech the stuka will be more risky and balanced.
3 Aug 2019, 09:39 AM

> Be gbem

> Be insanehoshi
> have only a measly 31 games as the soviets
> be extremely biased and not realize that the B4 and the ML-20 that are CP locked and cost 600 manpower had precision strike along with the T4 unlocked katyusha which comes later than the stuka zu fuss...
> buff everything axis till they get leopard 2a7s and PZHB 2000
> nerf and/or oppose buffing any allied units till they are the fighting equivalent of newborn children
> laugh as the game eventually dies because a certain dumbass wants to play axis vs zombies
3 Aug 2019, 09:56 AM

launch 6 rocket accurately to one line in WW2

is german have a alien technolongy?

solution -> launch 3 rockets 2 times and drop it unaccurately like other faction's rocket artillery

move Incendiary Rockets Vet 4 -> vet 2

7 Aug 2019, 19:20 PM

This unit was way too powerful in the last tournament. The only units to score more kills were mainline infantry.
9 Aug 2019, 09:59 AM

> Be gbem

Precision shot was more of an issue on lategame howitzers

It's totally comparible

Personally I would like the stuka changed to incendiary rockets like old vcoh webelewerfer, buff the damage vs emplacements but give support weapons a chance to move before being instawiped
9 Aug 2019, 19:43 PM

Yes, wstuka is a broken design because no other IDF unit acts the way its does. I see all the usual OKW suspects are in here talking about how actually the wstuka is underpowered and we're just noobs. It's really tiring to see the same intellectually dishonest posters here trying to defend their pet faction from the deserved nerf hammer.
9 Aug 2019, 20:25 PM

I think the line function is cool though, especially when watching competitive games. Rocket spacing and unit spacing however always give me headaches as it can totally destroy a clumped squad or completely miss them. I would prefer to not have gaps, and also not totally wipe everything when you get a good drop. :hansRNG:

The stuka is basically carrying OKW in teamgames currently. I think the best solution would be to combine any potential adjustments in timing to this unit with other tech changes, mechznized is so much better than med hq in the current state
9 Aug 2019, 23:20 PM

Yes, wstuka is a broken design because no other IDF unit acts the way its does. I see all the usual OKW suspects are in here talking about how actually the wstuka is underpowered and we're just noobs. It's really tiring to see the same intellectually dishonest posters here trying to defend their pet faction from the deserved nerf hammer.

Werent you petting your beloved USF units in another thread? Dont be that hypocrite...

If Wstuka is an issue to USF fanboys, its because its OP, if a USF unit is an issue to the whole balance, its because axis need to L2P

Again, skill level matters but lets not be dishonest or ignorant when discussion balance topics, shall we?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★