Login

russian armor

Reduce the damage of PTRS against all vehicles.

6 May 2019, 16:31 PM

give an Osttruppen 2x anti-tank rifle upgrade and let see....
6 May 2019, 16:37 PM

I see you're not done trolling me. Can you just try to focus on making the game better instead of making things personal

Just because he thinks the penalty doesn't matter doesn't mean the rest of us have to ignore it...
6 May 2019, 16:43 PM

I will grant though that PTRS are hard hitting rifles, when massed (3 squads) they wreak havok on medium armor too and as you said that lets SU bridge to higher tech tiers.

Anything is hard hitting when amassed.
6 May 2019, 17:16 PM

So how about move T70 and su76 in T1 or T2?They need more fuel and more manpower

Are u crazy?
6 May 2019, 17:17 PM

PTRS is fine

nerf fucking weapon master guard rifle
6 May 2019, 21:54 PM

PTRS just hard counters 222, the rest they will bleed very much and just soft counter. Even a lighter vehicle like a Flame HT can just melt the PTRS squad in 5 seconds. PTRS squad can't stand anything higher than that.
6 May 2019, 23:54 PM

give an Osttruppen 2x anti-tank rifle upgrade and let see....

Bravo dear sir ! I salute you !
6 May 2019, 23:55 PM

PTRS just hard counters 222, the rest they will bleed very much and just soft counter. Even a lighter vehicle like a Flame HT can just melt the PTRS squad in 5 seconds. PTRS squad can't stand anything higher than that.

Test in the game and see you are wrong. PTRS kills the flame HT every time.
6 May 2019, 23:57 PM

Anything is hard hitting when amassed.

If I mass grens is not hard hitting soviet tanks.
7 May 2019, 00:01 AM

They are extremely strong against light vehicles. Even a flamethrower HT can't win 1v1 with a ptrs squad.

You're trying to use a light vehicle against its counter and it doesn't work. I don't see why that's a problem.

This allows soviets to skip tiers and get tanks on the field faster.

So they build T1 and use PTRS until they get T3, how is that different from going T2 -> T3?

Also PTRS gun does pretty high damage against infantry compared to PanzerSchreks who don't do any damage to infantry.

Panzerschrecks are also considerably stronger.
7 May 2019, 00:04 AM

I wondered why suddenly ptrs are op, I checked your playercard then I understood this thread is pointless.
7 May 2019, 00:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 May 2019, 00:04 AMCresc
I wondered why suddenly ptrs are op, I checked your playercard then I understood this thread is pointless.

I checked yours and i understood your comment is pointless.
7 May 2019, 00:42 AM

You're trying to use a light vehicle against its counter and it doesn't work. I don't see why that's a problem.

So they build T1 and use PTRS until they get T3, how is that different from going T2 -> T3?

Panzerschrecks are also considerably stronger.

Isn't flamer HT counter to infantry too?? Flame HT is pure infantry counter, can't do any damage to vehicles.
7 May 2019, 01:02 AM

I do agree that ptrs penals are disgusting and the fact they just chase after tanks that get stuck due to poor pathing to throw magic satchels of stalinium is a joke.

However, in realiy, the PTRS you penetrate even the rear armour of Panthers, causing the addition of armour skirts in the Ausf. A model. Perhaps a more realistic approach to ptrs shots in causing possible issues to the tank if they don’t penetrate (ex 10% chance to blind tank for 3 seconds if front shot doesn’t pen) and doing away with deflection damage would be preferable.

People don’t like rng though, so the current system will probably remain.
7 May 2019, 01:19 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Isn't flamer HT counter to infantry too?? Flame HT is pure infantry counter, can't do any damage to vehicles.

Panzershreck Pgrens win against M3A1 Clown Car with Flame CE. Isn't M3A1 + Flame CE counter to infantry too? Flame Clown Car is pure infantry counter, can't do any damage to vehicles.

This can go on and on. Anti-vehicle upgrade can destroy light vehicles? Who could have guessed?
7 May 2019, 01:20 AM

Nerf handheld AT because it does it's job LUL
7 May 2019, 01:23 AM

Nerf handheld AT because it does it's job LUL

I have heard too "Nerf flamers because they kill infantry" :gimpy:
7 May 2019, 01:23 AM

FFS you can kite with the FHT and you can shoot those flames over walls; not to mention smoke + attack ground.

7 May 2019, 01:34 AM

PTRS counters mediums only in minds of very delusional people. Unless those mediums dive behind PTRS squads then get snared and shot dozens of times in their rear armor you need to go afk for Penals/Guards to pull that off.
7 May 2019, 01:50 AM

ptrs penals and guards trade manpower for repair time vs every vehicle that isnt a 222, so overall you will win the engagement. They might be able to kill a flamer ht but you can just get one burst in and the penal/guard has to retreat or will die like flies to any supporting gren.

ptrs damage isnt overpowered at all, you just need to learn to play around them. draw the ptsr fire on some grens and bleed them with your vehicle. PLace a mg behind your vehicle etc
When you lose any vehicle to ptrs fire its always mis-micro, nothing else
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Peru 32
unknown 16
United States 48
unknown 8
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias