russian armor

OKW - Grand Offensive - Feedback

PAGES (14)down
21 Mar 2019, 15:03 PM

OKW - Grand Offensive ver. 4

CP Panzerfusilliers
Cost 280 Mp
Pop 7
Built from the Regimental Headquarters (T0)
Squad size from 6 to 5
Abilities fragmentation grenade
cost 30
(Grenade AOE distance from 0.75/1.5/2.25 to 1/2/3)
Anti-tank Rifle grenade
cost 25
vet 1 Flare
cost 35

Upgrades:
Requires one truck set up, mutuality exclusive
Upgrade "2xRPzB 54 Panzerschrecks"
Cost 120 munitions.
AT grenades replaced by Teller mines, but disables ATG Grenades. Locks out G43s.

Upgrade "Recon package"
Cost 90 Mu
x3 G43 squad size from 5 to 6
Increases sight

CP 2 Stuka Smoke reconnaissances

Cost 40 Mu
CD around 45 secs
A stuka bomber will do a reconnaissance pass while delivering smoke bombs on location.

CP 4 Tactical Movement

Cost 40 MU
CD around 85 Sec
All infatry and HMGs will move faster for 20 secs

CP 5 (Passive) Panzer Commander
Sight bonus 10
Main gun accuracy *110%
Can now call "Coordinated Barrage"
cost 80
Range 45

CP 0 Tiger PzKpfw IV
Cost: 640 Mp 230 Fu
Pop: 21
Call-in requires Schweres Panzer Headquarters (T4)
Abllites:
Vet 1 "Combat blitz"
Cost 30 mu
Received accuracy modifier *0.75
Reload *125%
Speed bonus *120%

Veterancy 4 "Command Tiger"
cost 25 mu
duration 30 secs
Penalties: Tiger's reload time *140% and accuracy by *70%.

Infatry bonuses 25 units radius:
weapon cooldoown *75%
received accuracy *80% for 30 seconds.

Veterancy 5: Command Tiger ability now affect vehicles also
Reload of vehicles by *80% and the received accuracy *80%. Does not affect the Tiger.

OKW - Grand Offensive ver. 1

21 Mar 2019, 15:07 PM

Would it be possible to make weapons upgrades like PPsh and Mp40 to work in similar way and either take all weapon slot or not?
21 Mar 2019, 16:00 PM

vet 4 is way too far and cant see easily new skill

put this skill in vet 0 or 1 and give smoke in vet 4

and 25m radius is too small(35~40 is enough)

fusil is fine

poor ai dmg(kar 98 dmg 10) but have normal grenade

can use rifle AT grenade without tech(good for early vehicle)

OKW also need 2 shrek infantry and fusils finally get the job succesfully

but i think teller mine for fusil is too OP

he dont need Mine

21 Mar 2019, 16:13 PM

Very well designed commander. My only concern was a massive blob of Fusiliers at the start, but fusis only get reduced received accuracy in vet 3, so blob at the beginning is not reliable. I would change nothing, just some adjusts for balance.
21 Mar 2019, 16:34 PM

I dont think this doctrine is very balanced. It´s a bit too good especially for 1v1 and maybe 2v2 too.

- Minute 0 snares on the Füsiliers so no more M3 or UC abuse, that´s a HUGE upgrade over regular Volks.

- Panzerfüsiliere are not better than Volks in early game but they get way better as the game progresses, scaling way better than Volks which makes them superior overall for the same price you would pay for regular Volks. And people already complain about Volks being too good. Vet 4-5 Füsiliers are more of a elite infantry than a regular mainline infantry unit.

- Going Mech is not punished by not having adequate infantry in late game anymore because you have vet 4-5 füsiliers that hold their own against any Allied infantry. That used to be the main weakness of OKW not going T4 in the past if they went Spec Ops.

- Tiger Call-In is like the Command Panther OP in 1v1 because it´s a braindead strategy to go a combination of Luchs-Puma or even Stuka into call-in Tiger

So yeah this doctrine as it is right now is NOT a good idea. IMO it´s basically a better Spec Ops because you can go Mech into Call-in tank while still having very good infantry in late game and not being abused as much by early LV because of minute 0 snare.

Another big problem is the combination of smoke + sprint ablity and hords of cheap Füsiliers. Just encourages blobbing too much.
21 Mar 2019, 17:08 PM

What i like:
  • The rework of the Pzfüssis is promising and give OKW players a lot more options. Thats exactly the reason why i think that Pzfussis should be more expensive than Volks. They are maybe weaker at the start but offer much more flexibility and scale better. That should make them more expensive, 270 MP seem reasonable imo.

• To put the aura buffs of the Tiger behind veterancy is a salomonical solution.

• Tactical Movement fits really good!

My concerns (in terms of the big OKW picture):

• "Offensive package" and "Smoke recon" are two very good abilities and they fit to the doctrine. But i dont want to see them in "Grand offensive". Why?
    "Offensive package" is the best ability in "Firestorm" and "Smoke recon" is at least for me the reason why i pick "Luftwaffe Ground forces". If the most useful abilities of 2nd or 3rd tier commanders are included in "Grand offensive" why should i ever pick again "Firestorm" or "Luftwaffe Ground forces"? "Grand offensive" deserves to be a strong commander but it should not make other commanders LESS attractive. Firestorm will be more attractive after the MP40 changes, so the ability should be exclusive.
    (BTW: Whoever created the icon for "offensive package" is a god dawn genius. It really looks fantastic- pls use it in "Firestorm".)

My suggestions:
  • Rework "Offensive package" or replace it with "Sector artilery". A doctrine centered around the theme of a "Grand offense" really needs off-map arty and the ability needs a rework. yes, Breakthrough and Grand offensive would share 2 abilities but thats inevitable with 2 nearly identical themes.
  • Stuka Smoke Drop changed to standard "stuka recon flight".

21 Mar 2019, 17:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2019, 15:03 PMVipper
OKW - Grand Offensive

Panzerfusilliers

Cost from 290 to 250.
Now available at 0 CPs from the Regimental Headquarters.
Squad size from 6 to 5.
Grenade AOE distance from 0.75/1.5/2.25 to 1/2/3.
Can be upgraded with two Panzerschrecks for 120 munitions. Grants the ability to plant Teller mines, but disables ATG Grenades. Locks out G43s.
Recon package (G43 upgrade) now increases squad size from 5 to 6.

Stuka Smoke Drop

Identical to OKW Luftwaffe doctrine ability

Tactical Movement

Identical to Ostheer Lightning War ability

OKW Offensive Package

Gives Volksgrenadier access to MP 40 Package; same as Feurstorm Doctrine.
MP40s have undergone a rework, benefiting from the changes outlined in the Wehrmacht Assault Grenadier section.

OKW Tiger

Available at 13 CPs as a callin.
Veterancy 4: ‘Command Tiger’ ability unlocked. Reduces weapon cooldoown by 25% and received accuracy by 20% for 30 seconds. 35 munitions. 25m radius.
Veterancy 5: Command Tiger ability reduces the reload of vehicles by 20% and the received accuracy of vehicles by 20%. Does not affect the Tiger.
During this ability, the tank will have reduced combat performance. Increases the Tiger's reload time by 40% and reduces accuracy by 30%.

Pls no more feed for 60 Range TD´s :*(

How many kills for Vet4 ? 100 ? :D

So u have a normal(very bad) Tiger, and to get the "new" ability u have to go for Vet 4 ?:lolol:
In 2vs2 u nearly never see a Vet 3 and u want a Vet 5 ?

Why not something much more powerfull. Stock 60 Range and the Command Ability at Vet 2.
to have a chance against the TD Meta.

- Tiger Call-In is like the Command Panther OP in 1v1 because it´s a braindead strategy to go a combination of Luchs-Puma or even Stuka into call-in Tiger

like all other call in Commanders ?
Why can okw not get a strong call in Commander ?

21 Mar 2019, 17:33 PM

Vet 4-5 Füsiliers are more of a elite infantry than a regular mainline infantry unit.

Panzerfusiliers reach their peak performance at vet 3. Vet 4 and 5 do not give combat bonusses. They are far from Elite infantry imo. Only when they manage to get their hands on stolen weapons do they come near.
21 Mar 2019, 17:34 PM

My personal adjustment ideas so far are:

- replace vet 5 sprint from fusiliers with +7 sight range
- change vet 2 accuracy modifier on fusiliers from 1.4 to 1.3 or 1.25

And I think it would be much better if the Tactical Movement gets replaced by Assault & Hold from wehr Inf doctrine. It fits the Offensive theme way better and it prevents schreck spam sprint

"For the Fatherland" from Overwatch is possible too but I think that ability is kinda underwhelming.
21 Mar 2019, 18:11 PM

For a mechanized sort of re-style of the doctrine I had the idea of putting the PFs in a 250 Halftrack as a mechanized battlegroup, that means a fuel cost of course along with them coming up later which would make better sense for support infantry and well, their name does imply them being such for tanks.

And the other idea being a StuG III for the OKW, reason being a cheaper and arguably faster alternative to the Jagdpanzer IV, similar to how I view the Tiger for the OKW is.

Just my opinion/idea of course.
21 Mar 2019, 19:44 PM

250MP squad can equip double schrecks...

I think we should change it to 60/70 munition for one schreck (take on weapon slot).
21 Mar 2019, 19:52 PM

Tactical movement and Panzerfusilliers combined is too good. Replace Tactical movement with spotting scopes. Also, Panzerfusilliers should be a litle more expensive.
21 Mar 2019, 20:09 PM

Tactical movement and Panzerfusilliers combined is too good. Replace Tactical movement with spotting scopes. Also, Panzerfusilliers should be a litle more expensive.

lol yeah tactical Movement so OP and broken.

Put the shitty spotting scopes in
21 Mar 2019, 21:32 PM

MP40 upgrade looks redundant here.

Reasons:
1. MP40 and G43 are both assault weapons.
2. We have off-map smoke.
3. Panzerfusilliers can use HE grenade.
21 Mar 2019, 21:38 PM

250MP squad can equip double schrecks...

I think we should change it to 60/70 munition for one schreck (take on weapon slot).
no that would make them op, with 2 shrek they forfeit their ai power, PG and bills were OP cause they kept their AI power with just one shrek
21 Mar 2019, 21:44 PM

no that would make them op, with 2 shrek they forfeit their ai power, PG and bills were OP cause they kept their AI power with just one shrek

1 Schrecks should lock G43 upgrade, too. 4 * Fusillier K98r only have similar DPS as 3 * Grenadier K98r.
21 Mar 2019, 22:22 PM

1 Schrecks should lock G43 upgrade, too. 4 * Fusillier K98r only have similar DPS as 3 * Grenadier K98r.

I honestly think 1 Schreck gives a higher chance of problematic blobs than 2 Schrecks, as 4x Pfussie Kar98K gives a pretty decent AI profile besides the Schreck. Being decent at both AI and AT is one of the things that made the Volks Schreck blobs so problematic. The double Pschreck upgrade not only costs a hell of a lot (a blob would cost 240-360 MU, leaving nothing for other upgrades) but it also makes their AI profile super weak. Getting 2-3 AT Pfussie squads would leave the OKW player dangerously vulnerable to infantry.
22 Mar 2019, 12:02 PM

that's more than enough to be strong, OG volks had a bit less dps than greens with shrek and were op
22 Mar 2019, 12:34 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Panzerfusiliers with Shreks is a atrocity. Please NO.

And the last one: Looks like this is the last chance to OKW and USF receive a sniper.

================================

OKW - Grand Offensive by nigo

0 CP - Sniper (same Osther model, buildable in T0)

*Tactical Movement

*OKW Offensive Package

*Stuka smoke

*OKW Tiger
22 Mar 2019, 13:32 PM

that's more than enough to be strong, OG volks had a bit less dps than greens with shrek and were op

Old volks had 80% of gren DPS without shreck.
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS