Login

russian armor

COMMANDER REVAMP LIVE - BUG REPORTING

PAGES (10)down
30 Dec 2018, 12:39 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Shocks can still throw up to 5(or more?)anti-infantry grenades without cooldown upon reaching veterancy 1.

Yes already known and you can use it for the smokenade as well xD
But there was no time in hotfix 2, to fix this as well.
30 Dec 2018, 12:41 PM

Stolen 105mm Bulldozer Sherman is missing all icons and descriptions, at least when playing Ostheer.
30 Dec 2018, 12:42 PM

I have to admit that I haven't read through all the pages here, but I am encountering a bug that reoccurs 100% of the time while using Royal Artillery Regiment:

While using the "Early Warning" ability, after a certain time the flares appear, my sound goes somehow deaf. So some sounds like shots and stuff are still on regular volume, but the Voices get extremely quiet. This stays for several minutes and happens again after using the ability again.
30 Dec 2018, 13:08 PM

I have to admit that I haven't read through all the pages here, but I am encountering a bug that reoccurs 100% of the time while using Royal Artillery Regiment:

While using the "Early Warning" ability, after a certain time the flares appear, my sound goes somehow deaf. So some sounds like shots and stuff are still on regular volume, but the Voices get extremely quiet. This stays for several minutes and happens again after using the ability again.

This bug exist since the commander was released.
30 Dec 2018, 16:12 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

M1 AT-Gun in requirements refers to string 11159444, which doesn't exist in official localization file at all. BTW it can be added manually and everything will be fine, unlike Assault and Hold abillity.
Phy
30 Dec 2018, 16:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Dec 2018, 10:01 AMmadin2

But i've got this bug on my valentine, there is no retreat in vehicles.
And the ui commands from the valentine swapped over to my 8-Pounder at gun.

I've made a screenshoot

Yeah its a bug from Vilshanka. Map should be removed from automatch until it is fixed imo.
31 Dec 2018, 00:49 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2018, 16:45 PMPhy

Yeah its a bug from Vilshanka. Map should be removed from automatch until it is fixed imo.

I'll state it again.

Angoville, Crossroads, Arnhem, Rhez, and Oka have all had reports as well. Nothing was changed on the map at all, only recent patch. This is an old bug, and it is now back for some reason. Please read previous posts. Thanks.
2 Jan 2019, 15:48 PM

air resupply operation of brits tatical support regiment sometimes would not drop a motar or a ATG.
2 Jan 2019, 16:11 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

air resupply operation of brits tatical support regiment sometimes would not drop a motar or a ATG.

replay?
2 Jan 2019, 16:18 PM

I had the same issue yesterday.
2 Jan 2019, 16:49 PM

Handbrake mode is not working for most light vehicles except for M15A1, flak half-track and searchlight

scavenge doctrine JLI g43 upgrade and infiltration grenade has the same hotkey "C" when using classical hotkey
2 Jan 2019, 23:10 PM

I had the same issue yesterday.

i can confrim this
3 Jan 2019, 01:32 AM

Another game with all the hotkeys removed from my unit...
4 Jan 2019, 14:15 PM

replay?

Forget to save.
I guess may be have something to do with terrain. I got issues 2 times happened when dropping supply in points where bunches and bars near the point. Maybe dropping team weapons closer to the point would solve this problem.
5 Jan 2019, 00:05 AM

The OKW overwatch sector assault appears to be about 2x as big as the minimap circle shows. Why that is I don't know but it's a bit annoying.
5 Jan 2019, 03:53 AM

The game has become the most unstable I have seen it. I still don't crash as much as others, but literally every other game someone drops during the load screen and often games get major FPS issues.

My friend whom I play with often gets mid-game crashes with 'fail to create dump file' as well.

It's uncannily this way since the last patch.

Please look into this.
5 Jan 2019, 12:34 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

The game has become the most unstable I have seen it. I still don't crash as much as others, but literally every other game someone drops during the load screen and often games get major FPS issues.

My friend whom I play with often gets mid-game crashes with 'fail to create dump file' as well.

It's uncannily this way since the last patch.

Please look into this.

Try this out:
1. Restart always after 2 games
2. Delete your replay files
3. let steam check your coh2 files.
5 Jan 2019, 18:24 PM

Another issue on classic hotkeys I guess:

Most grenades are bound to D, but the pgrens' bundled nade is E on classic hotkeys, which would be more or less fine but repair is also usually E, and pgrens with the german infantry upgrade have repair. Their repair is R, but for the sake of consistency why not make their grenade D and their repair E like pretty much every other unit in the game? I've bundled grenaded my tanks a couple times on accident XD
6 Jan 2019, 05:10 AM

Try this out:
1. Restart always after 2 games
2. Delete your replay files
3. let steam check your coh2 files.

It's not that I drop though, it's that other people drop constantly -- just at an accelerated rate compared to before the patch.

Before it would be 1 out of every 4-5 games, not it is 1 out of every 2 games, and this is not an exaggeration, I have been counting for about 2 weeks now.

My game doesn't crash, it never did -- I never had the issue, it's others that I see it in. I understand I"m pretty lucky in this regard, as the only time I get any issue is during games with heinous artillery where the FPS tanks, at which point I do restart it.
6 Jan 2019, 08:22 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

ukfukf BRIT Forward Assembly. They can not reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.
usfusf USF Ambulance. They can not reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.
okwokw OKW Truck T1. They can not reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.
sovietssoviets SOV Field Camp. They can not reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.
ostheerostheer WERH Bunker+Medic. They can reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.

Is a bug, ostheerostheer Werh can reinforce in territory neutralized/enemy.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS