Login

russian armor

Feedback for Commander Revamppatch

PAGES (107)down
7 Oct 2018, 16:53 PM

There seems to be no change on the sector number. I placed it on a fuel point and still it only said +7 Fuel

Last time i tested it it doubled the ressources of the sector but only for the owner it works like the opel blitz truck but also locks down territory like the usf major at vet3.
7 Oct 2018, 17:35 PM

why should ST prevent KT? would be both op, or what is the reason?
8 Oct 2018, 15:05 PM

Any chance what Combat Engineers and Penals gets combat helms? I know, this is kidna OPie OP to Soviets, but still.

8 Oct 2018, 16:33 PM

why should ST prevent KT? would be both op, or what is the reason?

Should be 4x KT and 1x ST per player, like in COH2 Western Armies launch.
Damn these crybaby allies for demanding YET more Axis nerfs!
8 Oct 2018, 18:20 PM

Should be 4x KT and 1x ST per player, like in COH2 Western Armies launch.
Damn these crybaby allies for demanding YET more Axis nerfs!

No honestly. Why no KT + ST? None of them performs so good that you could say "Omg both is too OP" (or even good at all) ...

8 Oct 2018, 21:27 PM

Been playing around with the 223...

If we're keeping the med crate ability, can we have it changed to drop a single crate for 15 ammo? That way it isn't a liability to use it on the front lines and wouldn't overlap quite so much with Sturm Pios.
8 Oct 2018, 22:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2018, 21:27 PMSully

If we're keeping the med crate ability, can we have it changed to drop a single crate for 15 ammo? That way it isn't a liability to use it on the front lines and wouldn't overlap quite so much with Sturm Pios.

+1

I like that idea.
9 Oct 2018, 06:02 AM

make sense. Stormpio med pack would be a replacement for a base healing and 1 crate from 223 would be a frontline healing.

great idea.

Btw, something must be done with locking down sectors with 223. On certain maps it's gonna be abused as hell. Deployed 223 can't block from capping territory if so then only on capping circle.
9 Oct 2018, 08:39 AM

Been opting this since its first iteration, but no response so far sadly. Another option would be to make it a medkit-like ability similar to the Ostheer infantry's.

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Oct 2018, 06:02 AMStark

Btw, something must be done with locking down sectors with 223. On certain maps it's gonna be abused as hell. Deployed 223 can't block from capping territory if so then only on capping circle.

Locking down territory with the 223 doesn't 'lock' a sector, the enemy can still cap it. It was changed in patch 1.5 although it wasn't in the notes.

9 Oct 2018, 19:46 PM

Been opting this since its first iteration, but no response so far sadly. Another option would be to make it a medkit-like ability similar to the Ostheer infantry's.

Sander93 is the first person I saw suggest this. In a Miragefla stream a few weeks ago, I suggested it in chat (gave him credit). Andy_RE said he liked the idea. I haven't heard anything since then. Each Commander Revamp mod release, I test it with a friend, hoping it was a ninja change.

My other question is why the 223 acts like an Opel truck and not a cache, i.e., helping the team. Considering only one OKW commander gets them, it won't be like OH caching up constantly but would give an all OKW team some flexibility if one member chose Elite Armor.

I thought I heard Miragefla mention they were planning on making the 223 help allies but then nothing.
9 Oct 2018, 20:03 PM

Sander93 is the first person I saw suggest this. In a Miragefla stream a few weeks ago, I suggested it in chat (gave him credit). Andy_RE said he liked the idea. I haven't heard anything since then. Each Commander Revamp mod release, I test it with a friend, hoping it was a ninja change.

My other question is why the 223 acts like an Opel truck and not a cache, i.e., helping the team. Considering only one OKW commander gets them, it won't be like OH caching up constantly but would give an all OKW team some flexibility if one member chose Elite Armor.

Thats a pretty decent proposal, i hope the mod team can implement it until the patch goes live.
9 Oct 2018, 20:19 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I think the German Infantry Doctrine could still use some improvements/tweaks:

I think the Improved Squad Leader ability is too cluttered. It has too many abilities in one. While the Panzergrenadier-related changes are great, I believe those ideas should be instead be implemented in the following ways:

Give Pioneers with Squad Leader upgrade the ability to Mark Targets in addition to all the previous benefits (because I suppose the consensus is that the DPS increase was necessary). It would give them additional utility and synergizes well with their higher than average sight. Pioneers have a voiceline for Mark Target and it would be a shame to let that go to waste.

Give Grenadiers with Squad Leader upgrade the ability to throw a grenade assault (similar to that of Assault Grenadiers/Infiltration nades) in addition to all the previous benefits. This gives them additional utility/killing power as well.

Replace the 250 infantry halftrack (but keep its changes for other commanders!) with a Panzer IV F1 Infantry Support Tank that passively grants the Combined Arms bonus to Panzergrenadiers. The German Infantry Doctrine lacks lategame and this would be the perfect thematic complement.
11 Oct 2018, 10:15 AM

I'm hoping someone from the modteam can clarify the team's stance on the proposed Jaeger Light Infantry changes, if they picked it up at all or agree/disagree with it. So whether it's worth it to continue our discussion.

I think it was a very interesting discussion with good suggestions to make the unit more usable/popular, and I think many people were in favor of the general ideas.

As a quick recap:
  • JLI are a good unit after their initial revamp, but their timing makes it awkward to integrate them into the core army. By 2CP players will already have 3-4 Volks and MP at that stage is needed for HMG/ATG/Leig/Obers.
  • To make them less akward to use, people generally agreed it would be good to lower their CP so they can replace the 3rd/4th Volks squad.
  • Proposals varied from 0CP with cooldown to 1CP, to 0CP but making the Scoped G43 an upgrade and tying infiltration to 1-2CP, among other things.
11 Oct 2018, 14:56 PM
Developer Relic Badge

On JLI, we have been toying with the idea of making them 1 CP, but they require a truck before they can upgrade their G43 for around 45+ munitions. They would likely get a base cost reduction if this were to happen.
11 Oct 2018, 15:46 PM

On JLI, we have been toying with the idea of making them 1 CP, but they require a truck before they can upgrade their G43 for around 45+ munitions. They would likely get a base cost reduction if this were to happen.

Sounds like a good idea, hope we can test it in the next version of the patch.
11 Oct 2018, 16:13 PM

I know Elite Doctrine wasnt changed, but maybe do something with Tiger Ace? Its now cost fuel and still reduces resources income. In the same time its just a typical Tiger with only 3vet and a bit more HP and I think its now should not reduce resources income because calling it not worth in most cases (its good only maybe like a weapon of a last chance).
11 Oct 2018, 16:56 PM

That sounds good and very similar to some of the suggestions that were made! 1CP should be enough for them to replace the 3rd/4th Volks in the standard opening build orders and should make them much more easy to fit in. I think that would greatly improve their usage.
11 Oct 2018, 16:59 PM

That sounds good and very similar to some of the suggestions that were made! 1CP should be enough for them to replace the 3rd/4th Volks in the standard opening build orders and should make them much more easy to fit in. I think that would greatly improve their usage.

Scavenge doc will get more attractive too with these changes.
11 Oct 2018, 17:42 PM

I think the German Infantry Doctrine could still use some improvements/tweaks:

I think the Improved Squad Leader ability is too cluttered. It has too many abilities in one. While the Panzergrenadier-related changes are great, I believe those ideas should be instead be implemented in the following ways:

Give Pioneers with Squad Leader upgrade the ability to Mark Targets in addition to all the previous benefits (because I suppose the consensus is that the DPS increase was necessary). It would give them additional utility and synergizes well with their higher than average sight. Pioneers have a voiceline for Mark Target and it would be a shame to let that go to waste.

Give Grenadiers with Squad Leader upgrade the ability to throw a grenade assault (similar to that of Assault Grenadiers/Infiltration nades) in addition to all the previous benefits. This gives them additional utility/killing power as well.

Replace the 250 infantry halftrack (but keep its changes for other commanders!) with a Panzer IV F1 Infantry Support Tank that passively grants the Combined Arms bonus to Panzergrenadiers. The German Infantry Doctrine lacks lategame and this would be the perfect thematic complement.

Mark target for pios : >

grenade assault for grenadiers : >

that is not enough

how about give "summon hittler" skill for grenadier?

that will be fun : )
11 Oct 2018, 17:45 PM

So no plan for rework Rifle company?

i hope this fool commander be more useful

PAGES (107)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %