Good job Sturm.
i expected bigger changes, (more fresh, new stuff) and i may have issues with some of the changes but generally looks really good - gj.
Issues (i don't meansion stats becouse it's gonna be changed anyway) :
1. Stormtroopers - they kinda overlap with assault grens currently. I understand that they fit better in that specific commander becouse they can be equipt with a shrek but don't see them as a really short range ambush squad. Prefered old version tbh.
2. DEFENSIVE DOCTRINE - isn't that ostroopen commander 2.0? It's too similar now
Soviet forward HQ - shouldn't it have a higher CP requirement? At 0 cp with it's current price i can lock axis players in first minutes of a game without real serious counterplay. Give time to prepare and build counters. At least 2 CPs sound fair.
3. Removing the mortar HT from MECHANIZED COMPANY isn't the good call. It was one of the main reasons to go that commander.
4. ARMOUR COMPANY - the m10s new ability can be really dangerous with massive spam blob of this units. I see you didn't consider moving it to T0 after reaching T1 and T2. Assault engineers still look pourly early game. Consider extra buff? Elite Vehicle Crews sound strong - maybe consider it as an ammo upgrade for symbolic price?
5. Air Resupply Operation - that's cheap. Too cheap imo opinion.
When can we expect patch to go life? Is there gonna be any possible delays in schedule? And is it gonna be released with map changes?
And lastly Where is my Hetzer