3%
6%
3%
76%
9%
Total votes: 33
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
31 May 2018, 18:07 PM

In my opinion AT Partisans are just complelty overperforming.They are a cheap(compared to other troops of this kind) unit with a free Panzerschreck,the ability to lay mines and throwing AT nades,camouflage and on top of that they just can pop out of any buidling.
In my opinion either the Camouflage needs to get removed,the ability of laying mines and/or throwing AT nades or they should change back to the old AT Partisans were you either got Partisans with PTRS rifles or Panzerschreck to make a Parisam Spam less potent in killing tanks since a free Panzerschreck isn't always granted anymore
31 May 2018, 18:10 PM

they cost a ton to reinforce and are really sqishy, i would argue that instead they need a buff in the form of letting them be able to merge with con like all other soviet units
31 May 2018, 18:44 PM

Wut? Partisans and Reserve Army have completely fallen out of the meta after they nerfed infiltration units. At best AT Partisans are good to finish off an already damaged vehicles with a cheeky shrek but after that they are just one giant MP sink and stick you with a commander with minimal late game scaling.
1 Jun 2018, 14:56 PM

I take it that OP had a bad game recently.
3 Jun 2018, 08:31 AM

I take it that OP had a bad game recently.

Yes I had some cheesy games against enemies using AT Partisans but I was also using them in my recent Games as Soviet and as I already stated out they are over performing(ImO)
3 Jun 2018, 08:46 AM

at nade should be on cooldown when they spawn
3 Jun 2018, 09:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jun 2018, 08:46 AMGiaA

+1
3 Jun 2018, 10:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jun 2018, 08:46 AMGiaA

Yeah because making a bad unit that never gets used even worse is a good move.
3 Jun 2018, 11:18 AM

Thought it already was on cool down? If it isn't it certainly should be. Constancy and all. Let alone balance..
3 Jun 2018, 13:34 PM

People talking about balance yet they don't know the stats/ abilities of the units they are complaining about while also complaining about the work of the people making the patches. :gimpy:

The at grenades are already on cooldown when u spawn a tankhunter squad.:facepalm::facepalm:
3 Jun 2018, 13:54 PM

The at grenades are already on cooldown when u spawn a tankhunter squad.:facepalm::facepalm:

lmao +1

Also: That's OP's playercard. I think any comment on that is unnecessary :)
3 Jun 2018, 14:12 PM

lmao +1

Guess he is pretty new to the game then. But even then, just make sure u (OP) know what your talking about b4 (shit)posting something that u (as it seems, clearly)dont know anything about. It makes forumlife so much easier (and more constructive) ......... :faint:

PS. not a fan of playercard bashing ^^ though i won't deny it shows usefull info
3 Jun 2018, 14:13 PM

lmao +1

That's a little harsh. He's been clear this is just his opinion. He hasn't claimed his opinions are fact and he hasn't made any balance demands.

He's just asking what other people think. Nothing wrong with that.
3 Jun 2018, 15:52 PM

lmao +1

So what? Is 7 won battles out of the 10 last ones bad ?

Guess he is pretty new to the game then. But even then, just make sure u (OP) know what your talking about b4 (shit)posting something that u (as it seems, clearly)dont know anything about. It makes forumlife so much easier (and more constructive) ......... :faint:

PS. not a fan of playercard bashing ^^ though i won't deny it shows usefull info

I have started playing CoH2 back in 2016.Just because I was wrong about the cooldown of the AT Nade doesn't mean alot (I wasn't sure even tho I used AT Partisans in the battle before doing this post and the post by the person stating that it should get an cooldown made me think that it has none.)

If you two guys have a probelm with my playercard we can do a 2 vs 2 if you want.You can choose fraction and map
3 Jun 2018, 17:18 PM

I thought one panzerschreck isn't that good now according to your other thread?

Worth noting that they have a massive RA. Even a stug mg would probably force them to retreat lmao.
3 Jun 2018, 20:42 PM

I thought one panzerschreck isn't that good now according to your other thread?

Worth noting that they have a massive RA. Even a stug mg would probably force them to retreat lmao.

I never said that Panzerschreck isn't good nor did I say that Panzerschreck on Partisans is too strong.I only said that Sturmpioneers aren't a decent AT unit(fall like flies to tanks(I know that Partisans do so too but most times you call them in from an building so they just have to enter it and they also have snare and come with a free panzerschreck)
3 Jun 2018, 22:03 PM

I was hoping this would be a thread on bringing back the female partisans
4 Jun 2018, 08:15 AM

Bobs and vagene on cooldown upon spawn though.
4 Jun 2018, 08:51 AM

I already tried but it didnt work :guyokay:
4 Jun 2018, 08:54 AM

So what? Is 7 won battles out of the 10 last ones bad ?

I have started playing CoH2 back in 2016.Just because I was wrong about the cooldown of the AT Nade doesn't mean alot (I wasn't sure even tho I used AT Partisans in the battle before doing this post and the post by the person stating that it should get an cooldown made me think that it has none.)

If you two guys have a probelm with my playercard we can do a 2 vs 2 if you want.You can choose fraction and map

i don't have a problem with your playercard, but more with the reasoning of people on forums, but if u want a fight we sure will give u 1. add me on steam |GB| The Lieutenant and we can set a date
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★