Login

russian armor

Spring Update - Balance thread

PAGES (23)down
18 Apr 2018, 08:11 AM

Mortar and OKW ISG changes are good, lets see how much these stats actually change in game performance though.

Volks should keep their t0 flame nade. Not sure why it was locked behind tech again. Just makes playing OKW so annoying when you have nothing to clear garrisons and green cover in early game.

Sniper changes seem odd. UKF and Ost sniper didn´t need any nerfs IMO. I am personally not sure what should be done to the Soviet sniper. IMO a simple RA nerf would have been enough.

PPSH Conscript changes are SUPER STUPID. Now you have two PPSH and four Mosins. What range are you supposed to fight at? That just seems odd to me. Instead of this they should have just increased PPSH cost to 80-90. Grenader G43s should have had their cost increased too since they are way too cheap at the moment.

UKF changes seem completly wrong to me. They dont need to be nerfed into the ground even further. Why increase tech prices? Infantry section capture rate nerf seems like a joke surely? Brits already struggle to get any map control in 1v1s...Now you nerf their ability to control the map even more? Seriously WTF?

UC gets fuel cost + armour reduction + WASP range reduction...Please not these over the top "nerf everything and increase price" nerfs. Just keep UC as it is but make it cost 250MP/15f.

Change to AT infantry sections makes no sense to me. They are specialized unit that can´t equp weapon upgrades. Why take away their healing/pyro ability?

Other changes seem ok to me.

18 Apr 2018, 08:11 AM

Can someone compare the pop cap changes with actual one?

I notice some mistakes there, for example: sturmpio changed to 8 pop cap but they already have 8, same with p4

And does stug pop cap increase inpact stugE as well?
18 Apr 2018, 08:14 AM

I'm starting to think heavy call-ins will never be abolished :(

I just can't understand the logic behind retaining them.
18 Apr 2018, 08:23 AM

Poor Shock Troops, they are already pretty bad (they inflict damage only on the distance of the bayonet), after the last patch, they cant simultaneous use of fragmentation and smoke grenades and ... no changes for the Shock Troops.
18 Apr 2018, 08:23 AM

Mortar and OKW ISG changes are good, lets see how much these stats actually change in game performance though.

Volks should keep their t0 flame nade. Not sure why it was locked behind tech again. Just makes playing OKW so annoying when you have nothing to clear garrisons and green cover in early game.

Sniper changes seem odd. UKF and Ost sniper didn´t need any nerfs IMO. I am personally not sure what should be done to the Soviet sniper. IMO a simple RA nerf would have been enough.

PPSH Conscript changes are SUPER STUPID. Now you have two PPSH and four Mosins. What range are you supposed to fight at? That just seems odd to me. Instead of this they should have just increased PPSH cost to 80-90. Grenader G43s should have had their cost increased too since they are way too cheap at the moment.

UKF changes seem completly wrong to me. They dont need to be nerfed into the ground even further. Why increase tech prices? Infantry section capture rate nerf seems like a joke surely? Brits already struggle to get any map control in 1v1s...Now you nerf their ability to control the map even more? Seriously WTF?

UC gets fuel cost + armour reduction + WASP range reduction...Please not these over the top "nerf everything and increase price" nerfs. Just keep UC as it is but make it cost 250MP/15f.

Change to AT infantry sections makes no sense to me. They are specialized unit that can´t equp weapon upgrades. Why take away their healing/pyro ability?

Other changes seem ok to me.

maybe cons with ppsh was really to strong? they schred every axis infantery except panzergrens. why should such cheap unit so much better than any other unit which cost the double?
and the UC is to strong in the eraly game, because of high mobilty and nearly small arm immunity.
18 Apr 2018, 08:45 AM

Poor Shock Troops, they are already pretty bad (they inflict damage only on the distance of the bayonet), after the last patch, they cant simultaneous use of fragmentation and smoke grenades and ... no changes for the Shock Troops.

Agreed. They are in desperate need of buffs.
18 Apr 2018, 08:49 AM

maybe cons with ppsh was really to strong? they schred every axis infantery except panzergrens. why should such cheap unit so much better than any other unit which cost the double?
and the UC is to strong in the eraly game, because of high mobilty and nearly small arm immunity.

UC is not immune vs small arm fire + can only be repaired with ammo since Brits dont have T0 Sappers. Most importantly getting UC means even less capping power for Brits which is crucial in 1v1.

PPSH Cons needed to be adjusted. But right now their damage profile makes little sense. I would have liked to see either PPSH price increase or keeping the price but giving them 6 PPSH with nerfed DPS so they become a CQC only unit. Now they are a weird in between unit. At mid-range PPSHs are useless. At CQC range only two of six cons fight effectivly.

Also....G43s are too cheap and aren´t nerfed. Why?

18 Apr 2018, 09:09 AM

Permanently Banned
LOL waht the reason nerf somthing in last patch and back same stats in this ?
So 2 bars/brens are not problem ? But ppsh are problem LUL.
Who can me explaine wha there reason to nerf katysha, if katysha was most balanced arty in the game ? We see in some team games where allies abuse arty, but its game mode problem, not arty.
What the logic of changes, where you nerf unit A and buff unit B that are counter for this unit ? You kill one unit and overbuffed another. That is wrong moves. Just remove suxton form the game, if you dont know how to buff him or think that this unit are fine. Valentine are still good Sauron eye, with good price and good popcap.
Cons with ppsh now will be looks like lend lease guards. Not fish, not meat.
And who make this change ?
18 Apr 2018, 09:14 AM

Permanently Banned

Because soviets have penals and clown car in the same tier, not to mention that you are fighting 4\5 men squads. The fact that soviets could have used sniper as a frontline unit without counter play, was a disign flow.

Also british sniper, is not ost clone stats vise, and ost sniper is better, but for some reason its still very usefull, dont see any reason why soviet sniper would become useless with 1 model, considering his stats got buffed in return.

British have more strong infatry with brens, axis ifantry > soviet infatry.
18 Apr 2018, 09:19 AM

brit mortar sux now and land matres is paper with mortar range so why dont u buff sexton ?
18 Apr 2018, 09:27 AM

Suxton is completly balanced!!!! Whats the problem???
18 Apr 2018, 09:32 AM

The AOE of the le.IG has been increased to match other indirect-fire units.
• AoE radius increased from 3 to 4
• Number of incendiary shells decreased from 5 to 4 per barrage
• Smoke barrage range change from 35 - 150 to 25 - 100
• Vet 1 range bonus now applies a 25% bonus to smoke barrage range only
• Vet 3 range bonus removed
• Vet 5 20% scatter reduction bonus added

Shouldn't the 20% scatter reduction be added in at vet 3 to match the other mortars?
18 Apr 2018, 09:32 AM

flamethrower for engineer regiment seems good, however i disagree with the idea of nerffing their capping speeds, 6 pounder nerf was kinda pointless. i like cheaper cromwell as i can now get my cromwell heavy builds done faster. im fine with nerf to sight and range increase when in buildings, it was good change, but cost lowering was also not needed.
18 Apr 2018, 09:35 AM

Permanently Banned
In patch where all another TD get pop cap nerf, there will be 2 stugs in same popcap OpieOP. Ye guys, you fix stug problems.
18 Apr 2018, 09:35 AM

Which Units cost 'dounble' that cons counter?
Grens?
Volks?
If you think UC is nearly small arms immune, stop using pios at max range against it.
Suxton is completly balanced!!!! Whats the problem???

Must be the reason why its been almost a year since anyone used it last time.

Also, why the katy nerf? Why THAT was Chosen to be nerfed, while axis rocket arty Alpha strikes wiping everything with no chance to dodge are fine?

Mortar changes were long overdue, no more turbomortars!

18 Apr 2018, 09:44 AM

make valentine some alternative for aec cp4 and maybe 60 fuel and we gut
18 Apr 2018, 09:47 AM

The USF mortar’s range is being brought back in-line with other factions’ mortars.

LUL. Pls revert change that i can embark sniper into clowncar.

PANTHERS
Now possibly in its best spot yet.

At least it doesn't look like a joke now.

Number of PPSh slot items awarded from 3 to 2

Though many ppl think ppsh is op I think this isn't necessary. Is there a way to change vet requirements for a unit after his upgrading anyway?

SdKfz 251/17 Flak Halftrack

So the only options available for 'adjustment' are: pin too fast / can't pin at all :guyokay:

6-pounder
The 6-pounder is having its bonus against heavy vehicles removed

Can i has bonoos fo mah raken pls?

We felt the P47 rocket attack was causing too much damage for its cost.

Only options are: kills everything / can't kill a thing... guess I said something like that already...
18 Apr 2018, 09:57 AM

Permanently Banned
So lets look in logic, guards go to 3cp, but jager infatry/fussi nope ?
We buff 222/luchs and send guards to 3 CP.
3 CP AT unit that need buy DP to make it good as AI.
WE nerf sniper and send guard to 3 CP.
Did i forget somthing ?
18 Apr 2018, 10:18 AM

healing 3 squads (now more) without impacting field presence is a bad thing? just because you dont like them doesnt mean they are trash...

So like brits, but 3 times instead of infinite that is still going to be in your base since medpacks cant move around like IS and you'd have to march units to their exact position each time, not to mention the risk of feeding them to your enemy if you dare to pop those anywhere near the frontline?
Yep, still trash. Every other faction's healing is a fixed cost purchase that you are more or less done with once you've spent resources on it. There is no reason for OKW to have this stupid "build T1 or constantly bleed muni" system.
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS