Login

russian armor

Spring Update - Balance thread

PAGES (23)down
5 Jun 2018, 16:13 PM

Permanently Banned
-
5 Jun 2018, 16:38 PM

Feels bad to even have to talk to you. Riflemen losing to grens? If the grens are behind some sandbags or a wall, you can simply use the other side of the cover and win. Only if the grens are on a one sided green cover, allied inf should not charge. Maybe g43 grens can win but that's doctrinal. You realize that needing to throw grenades requires the infantry to move close and take fire from the section so it's not just the section that needs to move away. Also the axis player needs to spent 30 munis EVERY TIME a section uses the heavy cover while charging a gren squad is free.

So you really want me to prove you wrong then? Fine.
5 Jun 2018, 17:22 PM

Feels bad to even have to talk to you. Riflemen losing to grens? If the grens are behind some sandbags or a wall, you can simply use the other side of the cover and win. Only if the grens are on a one sided green cover

You said riflemen can charge green cover grens and win easily:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLPpjBDS8U8&feature=youtu.be

They cant even reliably beat them with 120muni double bar investment at vet 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W587RMWn80&feature=youtu.be

Here is the example of Riflemen vs G43 Grens...Which Grens easily win. So yeah...your entire statement is pretty much wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvPbWoIFPzc&feature=youtu.be

So a fair balanced post would be: Riflemen cant charge Grenadiers unless they have double bar vet 3 and even then it´s to close to call and can go either way. If Grens have G43 there is no way your Riflemen can charge them and win.

Your point that "Riflemen can easily charge Grens" is therefore proven wrong.

GG WP
5 Jun 2018, 17:34 PM

Permanently Banned

Here is the example of Riflemen vs G43 Grens...Which Grens easily win. So yeah...your entire statement is pretty much wrong.

So a fair balanced post would be: Riflemen cant charge Grenadiers unless they have double bar vet 3 and even then it´s to close to call and can go either way. If Grens have G43 there is no way your Riflemen can charge them and win.

GG WP

Cuz youtube beats statistics in your world. If grens were that good, might as well not bother with mgs.
5 Jun 2018, 17:36 PM

Haha what the hell has youtube got to do with it? Just admit that you were blatantly wrong and move on. But no....Riflemen "won because youtube"...

You claimed Riflemen can easily charge Grenadiers in green cover and win. I showed you that this is not true. Instead of thanking me for improving your coh2 understanding and knowledge you just bring MGs into it. Not sure what they have to do with anything but OK.

Blind axis fanboys are the worst I swear....

5 Jun 2018, 18:41 PM

Permanently Banned
Haha what the hell has youtube got to do with it? Just admit that you were blatantly wrong and move on. But no....Riflemen "won because youtube"...

You claimed Riflemen can easily charge Grenadiers in green cover and win. I showed you that this is not true. Instead of thanking me for improving your coh2 understanding and knowledge you just bring MGs into it. Not sure what they have to do with anything but OK.

Blind axis fanboys are the worst I swear....

You did the test ONE TIME. Do you know what statistics are? LOL. And you have the gall to debate me.
5 Jun 2018, 20:01 PM

I admire incendiarys level of denial.

He literally sees it and still doesn't believe it.
5 Jun 2018, 20:37 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Aside from these 2 not having anything to do with with spring balance thread, I wish my opponets were dumb enough to charge at my entrenched grens through full open cover. I'd have a 100% winrate.
5 Jun 2018, 21:17 PM

Aside from these 2 not having anything to do with with spring balance thread, I wish my opponets were dumb enough to charge at my entrenched grens through full open cover. I'd have a 100% winrate.

Sure. But he claimed that Grens are so bad that you can just charge them with Riflemen and win easily. And I tried to show him that it´s not really true. Unfortunately he is not interested in it for whatever reason.

He also claimed that Cons without PPSH can do the same and win. I thought it might be a good idea to show him that he is wrong.

Unfortunately he will just deny everything that doesn´t fit into his narrative.

5 Jun 2018, 22:02 PM

Permanently Banned

You use the same argument as I did when it suits your allied biased needs. Would the balance team make decisions based on ONE test? And he purposely ran the riflemen across NEGATIVE COVER in one of the videos.

You once said that flame HT was op cuz HelpingHans used it very well. The flame HT is rarely used in top 1v1 as it is easily lost even with the best players. Hans personally likes the unit, similarly he loves ostruppen but do u see many top players using ostruppen? No. A unit CAN be good if used properly doesn't equal OP. If everyone loves it and requires little skill, then it is more likely to be OP.
5 Jun 2018, 22:20 PM

Permanently Banned

Sure. But he claimed that Grens are so bad that you can just charge them with Riflemen and win easily. And I tried to show him that it´s not really true. Unfortunately he is not interested in it for whatever reason.

He also claimed that Cons without PPSH can do the same and win. I thought it might be a good idea to show him that he is wrong.

Unfortunately he will just deny everything that doesn´t fit into his narrative.

You charged a rifle squad across NEGATIVE cover and it almost won against green cover grens. That easily shows how awesome riflemen are. Do you think we're stupid and didn't see that you purposely did that? Maybe u do since you're the scrub who thinks the croc is underpowered. LOL.
5 Jun 2018, 22:57 PM

You charged a rifle squad across NEGATIVE cover and it almost won against green cover grens. That easily shows how awesome riflemen are. Do you think we're stupid and didn't see that you purposely did that? Maybe u do since you're the scrub who thinks the croc is underpowered. LOL.

I also showed an example where Riflemen charged Grens in neutral cover. So? You never said anything about red cover in your ramblings about how bad Grens are. Fact is that Riflemen cant charge Grens and comfortably beat them. If everything is perfect they might charge and win with 1-2 models remaining but that´s it. And if they don´t have double Bars they have no chance at all. Same goes for situations where they charge G43 Grens. Again no chance for them.

Not sure what Croc has to do with it? Everyone who has half a functioning brain and knows what they are talking about will tell you that Croc is underpowered right now. If you open your eyes you would realize that no one builds it anymore anyways. What does that tell you? That it´s super OP?

But how would you know about balance anyways? You only play one faction. You have literally ZERO games played as UKF or USF and only a handful with Soviets compared to 3500 games as Ostheer.

I am not going to respond to your stupid crap from now on. Too time consuming and not benefical at all because you wont listen anyways.

So yeah....everything Ost has is UP. Everything allies have is OP. End of discussion.
5 Jun 2018, 23:10 PM

Permanently Banned

I am not going to respond to your stupid crap from now on. Too time consuming and not benefical at all because you wont listen anyways.

So yeah....everything Ost has is UP. Everything allies have is OP. End of discussion.

HAHA You're the one who picked a fight with me on several threads today. It's good you finally decided to back off after realizing that you have to cheat to prove your point, using red cover, only doing the experiment once or only uploading the successful ones that prove your point.
6 Jun 2018, 11:30 AM

he is right that test needs to be done mutiple times (and u were always the first to say this when i or other posted videos)
6 Jun 2018, 11:33 AM
Donator 11

Cuz youtube beats statistics in your world. If grens were that good, might as well not bother with mgs.

That is why gren spam is so good. The only reason to go mg on most maps is that you have it in your starting building.

Yes, the test he made is statistically insignificant. Still, grens really are a cheap and reliable infantry unit packed up with abilities that unlock with no additional cost to tech.
6 Jun 2018, 11:35 AM

GG WP
if u want u can try the inverse too, u will get worse or same result as green cover give 50% damage and accuracy reduction and one stay still while the other moves
if riflem man could just walk to green cover and win while having good dps at long and very good mid i dont think one would see games longer than 10 min
11 Apr 2019, 06:13 AM

What happened to Pzgrens smoke grenade?

I wondered why it had mentioned it without it even being implemented in game. It states so here

Panzergrenadiers
Panzergrenadiers are being given increased versatility; cheaper and more accurate panzerschreck will allow an alternative to the Pak40 that can support assaults with smoke grenades.
• Now have access to the Model 24 Smoke Grenade
• Panzerschreck upgrade munitions cost reduced from 120 to 100
• Panzerschreck far accuracy increased from 0.028 to 0.032

I know it was some time ago but was it removed?
PAGES (23)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS