Login

russian armor

Churchill tank is the most OP unit ingame

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
3 Apr 2018, 23:05 PM

Permanently Banned

What does the Tiger have to do with this? Because you couldnt find a reason for why the Panther has better armor than the Croc? I have never said that the Tiger is or is not a viable unit.

Anyways I am done with this. Discussing these kinds of things makes no sense anyways.
You have 3300 games as Wehrmacht and 0 games as Brits. Why even come here to discuss balance things when you only play one faction anyways. At least be hoenst and openly admit to just wanting Axis buffs and thats it.

I play all faction except Brits. Yes Ost is my fav. 90% of players have favorite factions. If you check my playercard again. Where is your playercard? Oh I see, you're unranked with all axis factions. Looks like you're a hypocrite.
3 Apr 2018, 23:33 PM

I play all faction except Brits. Yes Ost is my fav. 90% of players have favorite factions. If you check my playercard again. Where is your playercard? Oh I see, you're unranked with all axis factions. Looks like you're a hypocrite.

jesus you cant even read a playercard.
3 Apr 2018, 23:47 PM

Permanently Banned

jesus you cant even read a playercard.

You're only ranked in 2v2 allies. That's it. You have played some 3v3 axis with your friends. And that's it. Playing with friends doesn't count because you can coordinate cheese strategies and you have a communication advantage. Looks like you're the one who can't read.
4 Apr 2018, 07:18 AM

You're only ranked in 2v2 allies. That's it. You have played some 3v3 axis with your friends. And that's it. Playing with friends doesn't count because you can coordinate cheese strategies and you have a communication advantage. Looks like you're the one who can't read.

Have you not visited a school and learnt how to read? I am ranked with Wehrmacht 2v2, 2v2 Axis AT, 3v3 Axis AT. So whats the point again? Oh yes arranged teams doesnt count because you said so. Makes total sense. What about being ranked 2v2 with Wehrmacht? Doesn´t count either because it suits your argument? I think I am done with this forum, it seems most of the people who post here have -200 IQ and only play one faction for 3000 games while moaning about balance.
4 Apr 2018, 15:14 PM

Permanently Banned

I think I am done with this forum, it seems most of the people who post here have -200 IQ and only play one faction for 3000 games while moaning about balance.

I hope you're done with this forum since you've just described yourself with the comment above. I have 300 games as SU and 100 with Okw and usf. Clearly you can't read. Why don't u delete your account for a start?
4 Apr 2018, 15:35 PM

I hope you're done with this forum since you've just described yourself with the comment above. I have 300 games as SU and 100 with Okw and usf. Clearly you can't read. Why don't u delete your account for a start?

Dude you have 3200 games as wehrmacht, 150 games as OKW, 0 games as UKF, 40 games as USF and 280 games as Soviets. and you tell me you are unbiased?

I have 450 games with soviets, 550 games with wehrmacht, 350 games with OKW, 140 games with UKF, 110 games with USF.

In addition to that 800 games as Axis in premade games (mostly as OKW) and around 300 games as premade Allies (mostly UKF and Soviets).

So please, stop with your blatant lies and non-sense. You cant even read a playercard. Why do I even answer to your stupid crap.
4 Apr 2018, 15:48 PM

Permanently Banned

Dude you have 3200 games as wehrmacht, 150 games as OKW, 0 games as UKF, 40 games as USF and 280 games as Soviets. and you tell me you are unbiased?

I have 450 games with soviets, 550 games with wehrmacht, 350 games with OKW, 140 games with UKF, 110 games with USF.

In addition to that 800 games as Axis in premade games (mostly as OKW) and around 300 games as premade Allies (mostly UKF and Soviets).

So please, stop with your blatant lies and non-sense. You cant even read a playercard. Why do I even answer to your stupid crap.

But you're only ranked in 2v2 allies. Where's your 2v2 random teammate axis ranks? You claim to be ranked in 2v2 Ost, but your playercard only shows SU and UKF ranks. Sure you played with your friends as Axis but playing with friends give u an advantage over randoms so you may feel that Axis is OP when the only thing OP is that your advantage playing with friends that you can communicate with. And you claim I only play one faction............. 100-300 games is more than enough to understand how a faction works.
4 Apr 2018, 15:50 PM

http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#profile/steam/76561198052763324/standings

that´s my playercard. now read it you imbecile. I told you 100 times I am ranked as Ostheer. It´s not my fault you literally CAN NOT read.
4 Apr 2018, 16:44 PM

Permanently Banned
http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#profile/steam/76561198052763324/standings

that´s my playercard. now read it you imbecile. I told you 100 times I am ranked as Ostheer. It´s not my fault you literally CAN NOT read.

Well, I'm surprised because when I clicked on your profile that linked me to your Steam, your playercard on Coh2.org didn't show me that. There is only SU and UKF 2v2 ranks there. I always admit fault. And its funny to see that you'd call me biased after seeing that I have significant experience with 3 factions. In fact you recently go on all axis buff threads and say basically the same thing "oh look, axis buffs with an axis player name. This thread is bullshit and might as well be deleted." Meanwhile you think there's nothing wrong with a croc with more health and armor than a panther. And you think you're not biased....... There's nothing wrong with being slightly biased, however trying to pretend you're not is highly hypocritical of you. But if one is as biased as, lets say, Katitof, well, there was a reason why he was banned (and should have stayed banned.)

I point out axis fanboys that hate on all allied buffs threads too. I feel it's my duty to police these forums for the health of the game balance and call out the hypocrites. You've just landed on my radar. You think you're the only one tired of seeing "-200 IQ" people on these forums?
4 Apr 2018, 16:56 PM

I clicked blvckdream's playercard link and it showed the same thing he manually linked, and even said his most played game mode is 2p AT as Axis.
4 Apr 2018, 19:49 PM

Triggered much Katitof? you must be a hardcore brit player. Also rank shaming is pathetic. Grow up please.
Churchill and Comet are heavy tanks just like the Tiger. Relic is so ally biased.

===============
- KV1 and Churchill are infantry tanks. Slow, with short guns. A STUGIII solos them easily.
- Tiger is faster with long high-pen gun.

The Comet is not a heavy tank. It is a Premium Medium.
... Just like the Panther. Which is not limited to 1.

As for being the most "OP" unit in-game...
Is Rock OP? Is Scissors OP? Is Paper OP? Which is the most OP to you?
I suspect whatever is most OP is that counter to that which you love.

It's all relative.
Churchills are a joke. They lost their good armor ages ago.
Even Croc Churchill got a serious nerf recently, why do you bitch now?
6 Apr 2018, 17:55 PM

Churchill is an incredibly dumb unit which can absorb insane amounts of damage and can deal very decent damage itself while costing pretty little. It is a very noob-friendly unit because it does not require attention and allows for many mistakes due to its survivability. In that regard it is like a Centaur, where it doesnt matter if you use those units badly, since they can forgive so many mistakes. I would suggest nerfing their speed to match their real life description.
6 Apr 2018, 17:57 PM

===============
- KV1 and Churchill are infantry tanks. Slow, with short guns. A STUGIII solos them easily.
- Tiger is faster with long high-pen gun.

The Comet is not a heavy tank. It is a Premium Medium.
... Just like the Panther. Which is not limited to 1.

As for being the most "OP" unit in-game...
Is Rock OP? Is Scissors OP? Is Paper OP? Which is the most OP to you?
I suspect whatever is most OP is that counter to that which you love.

It's all relative.
Churchills are a joke. They lost their good armor ages ago.
Even Croc Churchill got a serious nerf recently, why do you bitch now?

u have never seen a church in action vs a pz4, stug or panther, ..havent u???

it deal vs this targte very good dmg...and can solo them.
6 Apr 2018, 18:17 PM

u have never seen a church in action vs a pz4, stug or panther, ..havent u???

it deal vs this targte very good dmg...and can solo them.

Its as effective vs P4 as KV-1, which is not most effective and cen be circle strafed by P4 due to extremely low speed.

Panther is designed to counter high armor targets, not high HP one.

Pair of StuGs rip it a new a-hole from any direction and get incredible amount of vet off of it and its cheaper to get 2 stugs then it is to get 1 churchill due to upgrade cost, so you have most effective and efficient counter long before first churchill can arrive on field.

If it couldn't solo P4, it would be most underpowered unit in game, its bad enough that it can not finish it off due to zero chasing potential.

If it killed your panther, you need to lower AI difficulty and try again.

If you failed with StuGs against it, there is no hope at all for you.
6 Apr 2018, 19:11 PM

Its as effective vs P4 as KV-1, which is not most effective and cen be circle strafed by P4 due to extremely low speed.

Panther is designed to counter high armor targets, not high HP one.

Pair of StuGs rip it a new a-hole from any direction and get incredible amount of vet off of it and its cheaper to get 2 stugs then it is to get 1 churchill due to upgrade cost, so you have most effective and efficient counter long before first churchill can arrive on field.

If it couldn't solo P4, it would be most underpowered unit in game, its bad enough that it can not finish it off due to zero chasing potential.

If it killed your panther, you need to lower AI difficulty and try again.

If you failed with StuGs against it, there is no hope at all for you.

low speed?? what?? it was able to chaase a panther with blitzangriff enable in the vid i posted days ago...
6 Apr 2018, 19:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-sePjqwJZA This cast is probably the best representation of the Churchill's pros and cons. You can see how Paul can bully Angreifen with the Churchill by diving in and poking while tanking shots but even with 3 of them he can't steamroll him and Angreifen easily picks a couple of them off once he gets engine damage on them.
6 Apr 2018, 19:24 PM

low speed?? what?? it was able to chaase a panther with blitzangriff enable in the vid i posted days ago...

You REALLY need to learn how mechanics like
-range
-acceleration
-sight range
work if you do not want to make a laughing stock out of yourself anymore.

Churchill chased down nothing on that vid, it flanked and closed in enough distance to pull off one more shot, would the panther be at max range, it would never had slimmest shadow of a chance to do that, but I refuse to believe you're that ignorant and stupid to not see that yourself, so I'll simply assume you're trolling bad.

Oh, you also need to learn what "chasing" actually means. Hell, go and ask vipper, he is amazing guy when it comes to explaining meanings of words!
6 Apr 2018, 19:34 PM

Churchill chasing down a blitzing Panther? Sure. Happens every game. Churchill is easily the fastest tank in COH2.

6 Apr 2018, 20:02 PM

You REALLY need to learn how mechanics like
-range
-acceleration
-sight range
work if you do not want to make a laughing stock out of yourself anymore.

Churchill chased down nothing on that vid, it flanked and closed in enough distance to pull off one more shot, would the panther be at max range, it would never had slimmest shadow of a chance to do that, but I refuse to believe you're that ignorant and stupid to not see that yourself, so I'll simply assume you're trolling bad.

Oh, you also need to learn what "chasing" actually means. Hell, go and ask vipper, he is amazing guy when it comes to explaining meanings of words!

it is not that slow how do you want to sell us. it isnt even one of the slowest tank..
6 Apr 2018, 20:09 PM

it is not that slow how do you want to sell us. it isnt even one of the slowest tank..

Infantry speed: 3
Churchill speed: 4
Panther speed: 6,6, over 8 with blitz.
ullumulu speed: pretty damn slow.

The only vehicles in game which are slower are ele and JT.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2
Korea, Republic Of 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak