Login

russian armor

Churchill tank is the most OP unit ingame

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
3 Apr 2018, 16:55 PM

Well, Churchill was pretty awesome IRL...

Oh, you meant the tank... Nevermind.
3 Apr 2018, 17:41 PM

Permanently Banned
Name: Panzerkampf
Logo: German
Thread: Allies OP, buff Axis
Verdict: Must be fair and balanced view on the game. Definitly not biased.

Blvckdream: "I wan't croc to have more armor than panther." Definately not biased.
3 Apr 2018, 17:42 PM

Permanently Banned

Triggered much Katitof? you must be a hardcore brit player. Also rank shaming is pathetic. Grow up please.

Churchill and Comet are heavy tanks just like the Tiger. Relic is so ally biased.

Rank shaming? Katitof the hypocrite. He doesn't even have his playercard despite being a spambot on the forums.
3 Apr 2018, 17:45 PM

Permanently Banned
I think the churchill is a great tank. May need a slight fuel increase though. You can easily push away even double stugs with just a single 6 pdr. Just focus one stug down with the chruchill and the other with the 6 pdr. Churchill should be 180 while croc should be 210.
3 Apr 2018, 19:53 PM

The only thing that might make the Churchill relevant is if they gave it the KV1 treatment and replaced some of its HP with a received damage modifier or buffed it's armor in exchange for a price increase. Even then, Churchill is just breakfast for StuGs and JP4 (hint to OP to maybe try using those units instead of shit posting)
3 Apr 2018, 21:08 PM

Blvckdream: "I wan't croc to have more armor than panther." Definately not biased.

Whats wrong with that? Croc gets penned by everything, cant fight tanks and costs 230 fuel. Does not have enough HP anymore to tank shots thus making it a useless ressource sink in 80% of 2v2s and up. Also another big issue is the Sapper repair speed nerf which makes it even less efficient.

I have seen like 2-3 Crocs in the many many games I have played since WBP, if Croc was good it would be used more often. Now it´s just ignored by competent players.

It might still be good in 1v1 but I was talking about team-games.

Give me ONE reason why Panthers should have more armor than Croc despite costing less, being non-doctrinal, and having great mobility. Panthers need buffs to either their main gun/range/MGs/accuracy I admit that. But that still doesn´t make it fair why a 230 Fuel, slow CQC tank has less armor than a Panther.
3 Apr 2018, 21:29 PM

Permanently Banned

Whats wrong with that? Croc gets penned by everything, cant fight tanks and costs 230 fuel. Does not have enough HP anymore to tank shots thus making it a useless ressource sink in 80% of 2v2s and up. Also another big issue is the Sapper repair speed nerf which makes it even less efficient.

I have seen like 2-3 Crocs in the many many games I have played since WBP, if Croc was good it would be used more often. Now it´s just ignored by competent players.

Give me ONE reason why Panthers should have more armor than Croc despite costing less, being non-doctrinal, and having great mobility. Panthers need buffs to either their main gun/range/MGs/accuracy I admit that. But that still doesn´t make it fair why a 230 Fuel, slow CQC tank has less armor than a Panther.

You basically described the Tiger's problem which has better AT at the cost of worse AI. You need to get 6pdr and firefly to support it. All allied TDs have 200+ pen while croc faces 170 pen TDs. Panther RoF is too slow to kill the croc and superheavies are nerfed and doctrinal.
3 Apr 2018, 21:38 PM

You basically described the Tiger's problem which has better AT at the cost of worse AI. You need to get 6pdr and firefly to support it. All allied TDs have 200+ pen while croc faces 170 pen TDs. Panther RoF is too slow to kill the croc and superheavies are nerfed and doctrinal.

What does the Tiger have to do with this? Because you couldnt find a reason for why the Panther has better armor than the Croc? I have never said that the Tiger is or is not a viable unit.

Anyways I am done with this. Discussing these kinds of things makes no sense anyways.
You have 3300 games as Wehrmacht and 0 games as Brits. Why even come here to discuss balance things when you only play one faction anyways. At least be hoenst and openly admit to just wanting Axis buffs and thats it.

3 Apr 2018, 22:15 PM

"rank shaming" and "check your entitlement"

lol
3 Apr 2018, 22:19 PM

Maybe because Panthers had more armor than the Crocs during WW2 you know
3 Apr 2018, 22:29 PM

Triggered much Katitof? you must be a hardcore brit player. Also rank shaming is pathetic. Grow up please.

Churchill and Comet are heavy tanks just like the Tiger. Relic is so ally biased.

Actually Kaitof loves soviets everyone know this :romeoMug:, but anyway church is fine like others have said requires support, its slow, if your getting steam rolled by churchs then your doing something wrong.

Also you brought up the comet? really its the most overpriced and most unproductive tank brits have, nobody makes it unless they are just dumping resources or trolling you because they already have the game in the bag.
3 Apr 2018, 22:33 PM

Conscripts are long range infantry, just like grens.
SU-76 is super heavy tank destroyer, just like JT.
Please, make more silly cases, I gave you examples to follow, they make as much sense as bitching that Churchill is anywhere near tiger.

Lmao +1 hilarious
3 Apr 2018, 22:51 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Comments about history and guilt do never belong to the balance forums. Stay at topic everyone.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight