They changed the acc modifier of the heavy MG42 weapon team to 0.75 against snipers cause snipers don't prior the gunner anymore.
That doesn't affect coax MGs tho.
Here’s the change - it’s the coax gun
222 Scout Car
The 222 also wasn’t scaling with veterancy as well as other light vehicles and suffered from inconsistent damage output preventing it from tracking infantry properly. We also felt that the auto-cannon was too reliant on AOE for damage. Another concern with the 222 was that it was too cheap relative to its performance,
Manpower cost increased from from 210 to 250
Fuel cost increased from 15 to 30
Veterancy requirements increased from 480/960/1920 to 720/1440/2880
Acceleration increased from 2.4 to 3
Spotting Scopes Sight bonus reduced from 2 to 1.4
Veterancy 1 improves received accuracy to 0.889
Veterancy 3 awards 20 extra HP
* Autocannon accuracy from 0.06/0.04/0.02 to 0.05/0.04/0.03
* Autocannon AOE Near damage reduced from 1 to 0.6
* Autocannon Rate of fire multiplier from 1.4/1.2/1 to 1/1/1
* Autocannon penetration increased from 35 to 40
* Autocannon Mid range distance from 15 to 20
* MG42 now properly tracks infantry
* MG42 accuracy reduced from 0.6/0.425/0.25 to 0.44/0.385/0.275
* MG42 accuracy increases with veterancy: +10%/+15%/+15%
* MG42 range distance near from 10 to 0
* MG42 0.75 accuracy modifier versus Snipers (down from 1.5).