Login

russian armor

Eastern Front Armies Revamp

PAGES (56)down
27 May 2017, 04:28 AM

... Mission accomplished?

I understand the notion of adjusting conscripts mosins to be more reliably consistent.

I don't understand the notion of changing conscripts entire profile of effectiveness.

Cons were bad at long range, bad at short range, sometimes okay at mid range.
27 May 2017, 06:02 AM

I feel the game is getting way too complicated with all these little intricacies like the conscript molotov package giving more xp.. Just keep the xp gain the same and buff them in another way..
27 May 2017, 06:14 AM

500 mp for the cache? Unreasonably high price
27 May 2017, 06:57 AM

maybe they should get a range increase to?

Throwing time too long. Almost enough time for a bathroom break before it hits.
27 May 2017, 09:00 AM

Panzerwerfer
We find that the instant-suppression profile of the Panzerwerfer makes it far too punishing for the defender (it also triggers multiple bugs on the right places). To compensate, we are making Panzerwerfer rockets arrive faster. That way, Panzerwerfer will become easier to aim.

-Suppression removed
-Projectile speed increased from 20 to 30
-Firing angle reduced from 89 to 75, to improve responsiveness

The unit needs a different vet 1 ability since it is too fragile and too ineffective for the current implementation of counter.

1) Allow unit to move when it counter fire mod and have unit fire only 1/3 of salvo reduce CD of counter fire to 1/3- 1/2

2) Also increase the utility by allowing unit to fire shell more effective vs emplacements like incendiary of WP.

3) give some HP (80?) with veterancy so it can survive more than one shot. Unit is to fragile for the range it has.
27 May 2017, 09:12 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

-500MP is too expensive, IMO should be:

1v1 200MP
2v2 300MP
3v3 300MP or 400
4v4 400MP

-With changes in 1.3, players will shift their strategies to these three abilities of commanders:

There is a terrible inconsistency between cooldowns, one is zero and other is 100seconds. And all three are too cheap
27 May 2017, 10:04 AM
Donator 11

While I like the expensive cache idea one issue I can see is the ability of penals to satchel them so easily. Obviously the penals have to reach the cache but once they do they can insta destroy - there is no time to push them back whilst other factions will have to chip away at them. Killing 500mp so easily is a problem if other factions can't do the same
27 May 2017, 10:24 AM

Still no hard counter to Elephant and JT.

Only 2 units in the game that don't get a hardcounter by either A) another unit B) an offmap.
27 May 2017, 10:39 AM

250HT Call-Ins
We are fixing multiple longstanding inconsistencies with 250 halftracks which rendered both call-ins rather unattractive.

-Fuel from 30 to 20
-LMG Grenadier HT cost from 500 to 420
-LMG gGrenadier halftrack popcap reduced from 7 to 3
-PGren halftrack popcap reduced from 5 to 3

-LMG Grenadier popcap increased from 6 to 7 to match other squads
-Fixed an issue where LMG Grenadier was still benefit from a range increase to their rifle grenade

The 250 should get veterancy bonuses as any other unit in the game.

Suggestions:
1) allow unit to be built once CP level reached
2) replace lmg grenadier with a shreck storm-trooper adjust price.
3) give a weapon to unit if possible or allow shared XP (maybe with the unit beign transported)
4) allowing unit to reinforce with an upgrade or vet bonus.
5) give the unit an ability
27 May 2017, 11:02 AM

Smoke Bombs
We have allowed this ability to be used in the FoW so players can use this before launching offensive strikes.

-Can now be targeted in the fog of war

Hahahaha! The British defence line is in for a world of hurt after this change. I suggest people take full advantage of this before suggesting anymore nerfs to emplacements. This is game changing. :)

Sandbags
Standardized sandbag health to 240HP for all factions
Standardized sandbag armor to 35HP for all factions
OST pioneers now build sandbags 25% faster than before (due to smaller squad size)

YAY! Finally! :D

I've always hated the new sandbags Relic forced on us. Too fragile. Thanks for this.
27 May 2017, 11:33 AM

I think that t34-85 and ez8 should be changed in order to become stronger tanks so that they could fight against something like Panther. Now they're somewhere in between p4 and p4j and that's not good for a doctrine tank. And also the ability "hul down" needs attention 'cause it's free increase of survivability and power of vehicle. For example if you take the doctrine festrung armor or fortried armor the tank will become very hard to kill
27 May 2017, 11:56 AM

How about flares to Stuka Dive bomb? Now propaganda arty got flares and i think Stuka Dive bomb must got flares too, because are only those 2 ability were in game without flares.
27 May 2017, 12:09 PM

Relief infantry
We are bringing Relief Infantry in-line with Rapid conscription.

-Reduce bonus from 3 to 2 squads max
-Duration form 120 to 70
-Requires 5 dead entities to get a new ostruppen squads (up from 4)

Suggestions:
Replace Ostruppen with "Ostruupen Reserve". Ostruupen Reserve is 6 men squad with DPS per member similar to a VG entity, target size 1 that can not reinforce but can merge.

27 May 2017, 12:11 PM

I think that t34-85 and ez8 should be changed in order to become stronger tanks so that they could fight against something like Panther. Now they're somewhere in between p4 and p4j and that's not good for a doctrine tank. And also the ability "hul down" needs attention 'cause it's free increase of survivability and power of vehicle. For example if you take the doctrine festrung armor or fortried armor the tank will become very hard to kill

Tank are not meant to be used against units like a Panther a unit that is actually meant to counter tanks itself.
27 May 2017, 13:08 PM

Stun Grenade
-Damage reduced from 40 to 15
-Now triggers cooldown with other grenade abilities

Suggestion:
Replace stun grenade ability with a "concussion" grenade ability that does less damage then normal grenades (40?) but has large AOE and does bonus damage to garrison and heavy cover.
27 May 2017, 13:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2017, 12:11 PMVipper

Tank are not meant to be used against units like a Panther a unit that is actually meant to counter tanks itself.

GL trying to kill a tank with that speed, armour and health with AT guns.
27 May 2017, 14:10 PM

GL trying to kill a tank with that speed, armour and health with AT guns.

This is not the thread to debate Panther. Feel free to start another thread if you want to debate the Panther.

The idea thou, Easy8s and T-34/85 are UP because they can not counter the Panther is simply flawed (as long as the Panther retains the role of TD unit), and that is the argument I responded to.
27 May 2017, 14:11 PM

Instead of building a cache, could those be replaced with a resource truck? Have the truck cost 200mp but make the resource gained equal to 5 munitions/number_of_players or 3 fuel/number_of_players? In a 4v4, being the lone Ost and having to build 2000mp of caches will be less fun than playing Sim City.

In addition, possibly consider letting OKW make resource trucks also. If allied players think that is unfair, then give USF RE's a non-doctrinal 30mp mine and maybe (just maybe) adjust OKW costs.
27 May 2017, 15:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2017, 09:12 AMcapiqua
-500MP is too expensive, IMO should be:

1v1 200MP
2v2 300MP
3v3 300MP or 400
4v4 400MP

-With changes in 1.3, players will shift their strategies to these three abilities of commanders:

There is a terrible inconsistency between cooldowns, one is zero and other is 100seconds. And all three are too cheap

It's not too much. You pay 500MP and you have 4 people benefiting out of it.

The abilities you listed are either now counterable (planes), or only benefit one single player.

We're aware that T34/85 E8 might be in a bad light atm. However, we first want to figure out the right spot for the OST Panther before we start considering what advanced mediums should bring to the table.

When the Panther hulls down, you will probably have to use AT guns or artillery or infantry pushes to make it move.

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2017, 14:11 PMGrumpy
Instead of building a cache, could those be replaced with a resource truck? Have the truck cost 200mp but make the resource gained equal to 5 munitions/number_of_players or 3 fuel/number_of_players? In a 4v4, being the lone Ost and having to build 2000mp of caches will be less fun than playing Sim City.

In addition, possibly consider letting OKW make resource trucks also. If allied players think that is unfair, then give USF RE's a non-doctrinal 30mp mine and maybe (just maybe) adjust OKW costs.

While what you describe is a nice idea, we can't input that logic into our mod.

I think that the expensive-cache idea will lead to more aggressive/play harassment to shut down people that are trying to hoard resources too early.
27 May 2017, 15:17 PM
Donator 11

I think that the expensive-cache idea will lead to more aggressive/play harassment to shut down people that are trying to hoard resources too early.

Please note my concern about Penals being able to punish cache building much easier than other factions - later in games commandos with their demos will provide a quick hit and run on these expensive caches. The concept is good though - much more decision making about where/when to build caches in team games with a distinct penalty to your fighting ability when doing so early and haevier blow when they are destroyed
PAGES (56)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS