Login

russian armor

MARCH 28th UPDATE

PAGES (12)down
24 Mar 2017, 22:04 PM

Its quite sad how, as each day brings us closer to the WBP patch, the more apparent and glaringly obvious the true state of the game becomes ( it's f**ked BTW ). Prior to now, there was no alternative. The player either decides to not play or play and run the cancer gauntlet. Its like battered spouse syndrome where the victim cannot imagine a better life because the present seems the norm.

I just had a game, where, with the game in the balance the f**king usf morter in the space of 40 secs wiped 2 squads and decimated a third which wasn't even near the fight or stationary. Then when I flanked with the scout car, the morter just packed up and pissed off home with no casualties.:*(

The entire future of this franchise hangs on the hope that the mod team can turn things around. If relic screw this patch through incompetence or arrogance then it is surely gg.
25 Mar 2017, 09:21 AM

You can ask VonIvan :romeoMug:

Lol his conscript spam only exists to support the inevitable kv8 base rush. KappaClaus
25 Mar 2017, 09:38 AM

#MakeCoHGreatAgain
25 Mar 2017, 13:32 PM

Its quite sad how, as each day brings us closer to the WBP patch, the more apparent and glaringly obvious the true state of the game becomes ( it's f**ked BTW ). Prior to now, there was no alternative. The player either decides to not play or play and run the cancer gauntlet. Its like battered spouse syndrome where the victim cannot imagine a better life because the present seems the norm.

I just had a game, where, with the game in the balance the f**king usf morter in the space of 40 secs wiped 2 squads and decimated a third which wasn't even near the fight or stationary. Then when I flanked with the scout car, the morter just packed up and pissed off home with no casualties.:*(

The entire future of this franchise hangs on the hope that the mod team can turn things around. If relic screw this patch through incompetence or arrogance then it is surely gg.

coh2 without relic would have been so damn good, now we got to rely on community patch to fix their mess but how long will it take ?

WBP is only a first steap (considering relic manage to put it in game without major issue), they still need at least one more balance patch like that to make this game great.
By the time it's done, much better coh2-like game will have been released.
25 Mar 2017, 13:33 PM

Permanently Banned
But wait guys, so how ppl must use in brits command vehicle, if in exmaple i go bofors. Better was like write somobody make recon for ammo. Or make more useful command vehicle with his up.
25 Mar 2017, 15:03 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

But wait guys, so how ppl must use in brits command vehicle, if in exmaple i go bofors. Better was like write somobody make recon for ammo. Or make more useful command vehicle with his up.

Something something - rework BS things from BRITS in next patch - something something.

Buff/Debuffs/abilities: less of them or different. In order for it to work on something that is not an AEC, the speed penalty has to be removed.
25 Mar 2017, 17:11 PM

coh2 without relic would have been so damn good, now we got to rely on community patch to fix their mess but how long will it take ?

WBP is only a first steap (considering relic manage to put it in game without major issue), they still need at least one more balance patch like that to make this game great.
By the time it's done, much better coh2-like game will have been released.

Relic created CoH2. There is no CoH2 without Relic.

Point to a game that provides the same experience as CoH2 but is better.
25 Mar 2017, 20:09 PM

Relic created CoH2. There is no CoH2 without Relic.

Point to a game that provides the same experience as CoH2 but is better.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/572410/
25 Mar 2017, 21:23 PM

Permanently Banned

Something something - rework BS things from BRITS in next patch - something something.

Buff/Debuffs/abilities: less of them or different. In order for it to work on something that is not an AEC, the speed penalty has to be removed.

We wait this patch more then 4 month, i even dont know how long need wait new patch, coz dow3 coming.
25 Mar 2017, 21:35 PM

Also reword BS things from OKW, right now nothing can match power of OKW, expect certain cheese factions (brits) or cheese strats (calliOP, OPershing, maxim spam, M4A1 sherman spam ...)
25 Mar 2017, 22:57 PM

That looks cool and I am actually keeping an eye on it - but there's no way to compare a game that's not out to one that we've had 4 years to play and find problems.

I've played Eugen games before. They're good, but I would not consider them a better develop than relic, and I also would not say their games offer the same experience (we will see what Steel Legion is like when it comes out).
26 Mar 2017, 01:03 AM

That looks cool and I am actually keeping an eye on it - but there's no way to compare a game that's not out to one that we've had 4 years to play and find problems.

I've played Eugen games before. They're good, but I would not consider them a better develop than relic, and I also would not say their games offer the same experience (we will see what Steel Legion is like when it comes out).

you are right, we can't compare a 4 years old game and one not even released but what brings most of the people to coh2 is MAINLY the WWII CASUAL RTS aspect.

The cover mechanic, supression, and other game mechanics from coh2 are 'optional'.

And Steel division is supposed to be half WARGAME (tactical RTS) and half RUSE (casual RTS), making the perfect sweet spot. Just like coh2.

Add to this that this game will be release in July 2017, made by EUGEN company (known for it's perfect balance design and game support) and a MASSIVE 10 v 10 team games ! (People always choose a game for its team battles first, then they switch sometimes to 1v1 but it's always team battles which matters at first).

With all these points, i see no reason why someone would still play coh2 by july 2017 but that's only a personal opinion.

To add a bit more credibility to its, i have been part in the Steel division alpha and sadly am not allowed to release any kind of content for now but i can tell you that it's at least as good as coh2 with much less bugs, better balance.

edit : you can see some gameplay here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yerdh3TfZds . looks complicated on the video but it's in fact very easy to master when in game.
26 Mar 2017, 10:49 AM

Well, the balance team has done a great job considering the "Scope". So, thank them for doing it for Relic. I hope they can do this more. Thanks guys.
27 Mar 2017, 11:15 AM

you are right, we can't compare a 4 years old game and one not even released but what brings most of the people to coh2 is MAINLY the WWII CASUAL RTS aspect.

The cover mechanic, supression, and other game mechanics from coh2 are 'optional'.

And Steel division is supposed to be half WARGAME (tactical RTS) and half RUSE (casual RTS), making the perfect sweet spot. Just like coh2.

Add to this that this game will be release in July 2017, made by EUGEN company (known for it's perfect balance design and game support) and a MASSIVE 10 v 10 team games ! (People always choose a game for its team battles first, then they switch sometimes to 1v1 but it's always team battles which matters at first).

With all these points, i see no reason why someone would still play coh2 by july 2017 but that's only a personal opinion.

To add a bit more credibility to its, i have been part in the Steel division alpha and sadly am not allowed to release any kind of content for now but i can tell you that it's at least as good as coh2 with much less bugs, better balance.

edit : you can see some gameplay here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yerdh3TfZds . looks complicated on the video but it's in fact very easy to master when in game.

the more players there are in a gamemode, the more casual the game is

Also i'm sick and tired of "RTS" in which HUMAN INFANTRY MOVE AND BEHAVE LIKE ROBOTS

that point alone makes CoH unique. there is no alternative
27 Mar 2017, 11:32 AM

Finally. WW2 Wargame thanks but no thanks

If i'd like to play Wargame i'll jump to War game But when i do need COH type of game i'd rather not pick another Wargame

We do hate Relic pretty much but can't denied that there is no RTS with as much detail as this one while remain casual enough to enjoy only god know for how long since vCOH
27 Mar 2017, 12:45 PM

i guess we will see in a few month, game is going to be released soon.

i liked coh2 too but, be honest, the coh2 potential is ruined by relic and we can't expect much more from it.
When on the other hand, a new game like Steel division developed by a company listening to its community and not afraid of work, that could become 10 times better that coh2.
27 Mar 2017, 13:57 PM

i guess we will see in a few month, game is going to be released soon.

i liked coh2 too but, be honest, the coh2 potential is ruined by relic and we can't expect much more from it.
When on the other hand, a new game like Steel division developed by a company listening to its community and not afraid of work, that could become 10 times better that coh2.

They may share the same genre and setting but their execution is so different that one does not cancel the other out.
27 Mar 2017, 19:09 PM
Patrion 27

The USF mortar's hold-fire function doesn't have an effect in the WBP. The mortar will still auto-fire on any enemies in range.
27 Mar 2017, 19:42 PM

The USF mortar's hold-fire function doesn't have an effect in the WBP. The mortar will still auto-fire on any enemies in range.

Mortar team hold fire is still broken.

There is no easy way to fix this, thus we avoided touching it until we are sure we can find a fix that works 100% of the time.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS