Login

russian armor

Mattress

10 Feb 2016, 10:15 AM

I've been waiting too long for dis :p

keep waiting, relic no care about soviets any more, all about the new shiny $$$ DLC machine factions.
10 Feb 2016, 10:40 AM

I'm not buying a rocket-artillery-based commander until Relic decides where they are headed with rocket artillery:
- Either give all factions access to non-doctrinal bullshit-OP-level artillery (and destroy teamgames)
- Or tone down all existing (and upcoming) artillery to reasonable levels.

Relic has recently done the right thing once before, when they nerfed flamer damage BEFORE releasing the Firestorm commander. I have faith that they will do the right thing again, this time.

PS: Assuming that the newest DLC commander is about artillery, it would be a nice gesture for Relic to revamp UKF base howies and the non-DLC Artillery commander.
10 Feb 2016, 10:48 AM

I'm not buying a rocket-artillery-based commander until Relic decides where they are headed with rocket artillery:
- Either give all factions access to non-doctrinal bullshit-OP-level artillery (and destroy teamgames)
- Or tone down all existing (and upcoming) artillery to reasonable levels.

Relic has recently done the right thing once before, when they nerfed flamer damage BEFORE releasing the Firestorm commander. I have faith that they will do the right thing again, this time.

PS: Assuming that the newest DLC commander is about artillery, it would be a nice gesture for Relic to revamp UKF base howies and the non-DLC Artillery commander.

I will get it but that just because, you know, UKF and all that but you are 100% correct, I would much rather have all arty turned into low damage, but suppression platform rather than, I don't like that squad there - dead.

It's especially annoying when they destroy buildings when you have an MG in there as it can often be really difficult to tell where the salvo is headed.
10 Feb 2016, 10:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2016, 03:21 AMMittens
BRACE FOR BRIT ROCKETS

Better come with the AECKubalBlakprince ace tank.

Cannot wait for this! British rocket artillery is overdue.I'm guessing the picture is this.

10 Feb 2016, 10:55 AM

I've been waiting too long for dis :p

Wow! great job,how did you make that??
10 Feb 2016, 10:59 AM

Wow! great job,how did you make that??

He didn't made it, its old leaked commander from one of twitch streams by Relic.
10 Feb 2016, 11:02 AM

Impressiv how every scrub is celebrating upcoming imbalance aka. p2w shit. Relic is just pushing OP commanders for making money because everyone will buy them same as pershing and calliope.
Everytime i read about new content i get upset because i know what is comming. Same as UKF announcement, at the pint where relic said new faction i said this will break the game so hard again but NO! scrubs want to throw their money! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::sibToxic:
10 Feb 2016, 11:34 AM

Finally. Cynthia's sex tape.
10 Feb 2016, 11:37 AM
Donator 11

Would be nice to see this aswell :hyper:
10 Feb 2016, 11:53 AM
Donator 22

hahahahhaha

10 Feb 2016, 11:57 AM
Patrion 28

it's coming out with Brad's. all i can confirm is that they do not appear together.
10 Feb 2016, 11:58 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

There is two options.

Either they release it and tone down artillery in the including Patch or the shit is OP as fuck and the patch is just lulz.
10 Feb 2016, 12:02 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

There is two options.

Either they release it and tone down artillery in the including Patch or the shit is OP as fuck and the patch is just lulz.

Trusting Brad's patching skills it's going to be OP like every other new unit that is ever released. *cough* Tiger Ace *cough* Assault Grens *cough* Assualt Engs *cough* Croc *cough*. (I can keep going)
10 Feb 2016, 12:18 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Trusting Brad's patching skills it's going to be OP like every other new unit that is ever released. *cough* Tiger Ace *cough* Assault Grens *cough* Assualt Engs *cough* Croc *cough*. (I can keep going)

Donk donk donk! Good day. Nod. Is a certain... Mister Hans home? We have a large delivery for him...

Joking aside, mostly, the balance team does seem to have problems with their scale. Should we send them a replacement, Hans? With some bombs?

Or not. End of jokes. Sorry for having them at your expense, Hans.

Does anyone reckon there will be public testing of it?
10 Feb 2016, 12:19 PM

they did it one time right with the flame hetzer doctrine release and flame nerf at the same time thought.
10 Feb 2016, 12:44 PM

My prediction: they nerf the CalliOP and werfer to uselessness and release a broken-level OP rocket arty for the brits. Or maybe just nerf the werfer, at least CalliOP still sells some DLC probably.
10 Feb 2016, 13:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2016, 12:44 PMTNrg
My prediction: they nerf the CalliOP and werfer to uselessness and release a broken-level OP rocket arty for the brits. Or maybe just nerf the werfer, at least CalliOP still sells some DLC probably.

It is quite the coincidence that volk blobbing is at an all time high, right as they release these blob counter commanders......almost as if it was planned XD

Why patch blobbing factions and units for free (both usf and okw) when you can SELL people the solution for £3.99?

Just a thought.
10 Feb 2016, 13:14 PM

I sincerely hope they don't use this commander to gloss over the issues the brits have with artillery - especially when there's the Royal Artillery Regiment which is by all accounts, terrible.

As for what I'd expect from the land matress - I don't actually expect it to be that strong. At least not Calliope level. It will likely be an infantry manned weapon team, making it slow, likely unable to retreat and vulnerable to being wiped out by the werfer and stuka. Even if it has a strong barrage, it won't be around long to use it.
10 Feb 2016, 13:19 PM

Prepare yourselves for the influx of "Mattress OP" threads..
10 Feb 2016, 13:25 PM

Prepare yourselves for the influx of "Mattress OP" threads..

I just wish they would let you tow it with.....an AEC XD

People would lose their shit on here.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight