Login

russian armor

Ostheer, the never ending struggle

PAGES (13)down
17 Apr 2015, 16:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 09:15 AMKatitof

The questions should be:
Why soviets are the only faction that needs certain doctrine to win?
Why soviets are the only faction that needs to use call-in armor to be on pair?

That is different then Ost dual pak with heavy T1 stall into a tiger or CAS abuse how?
Captain Hypocrite here just got promoted to Major Hypocrite.

But they can WIN -on ezmode.
Ost even without needing any doctrine is lolz compared to soviets.

Ost t1 stall and CAS have nowhere near the success rate as soviet is-2 iwin cheat button.Not in 1 vs 1 .OsT T1 stall with paper tiger is actually laughable right now,due to tiger total fail vs jacksons and is-2 and total dependancy on pak throughout the game against superior enemy artillery and elite infantry.

All i see is a soviet fanboy defending his iwin button.
All ost players should boycott is-2.See it..leave.Because relic has handicapped us with no artillery capable of breaking zis wall and attacking this tactic on purpose and a joke of atiger in comparison that loses 10 out of 10 times at same price.
17 Apr 2015, 16:10 PM

What is Mechanized Assault?

Still useless vs is-2 stall.
17 Apr 2015, 16:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Can we have a replay so some people might help you overcome this struggle?

Can we replace this mentality of:
-Lose to something > come whine into the forums
for
-Lose to something > improve/ask for help

The complain is valid as long as the focus is: why i've to take the same commanders to remain competitive. If so, please take a number and wait "patiently" till Relic decides to solve it.
17 Apr 2015, 16:42 PM

But they can WIN -on ezmode.

Show us.
Show your high soviet rank or go choke on your bullshit.
17 Apr 2015, 16:44 PM

Ostheer players really need to stop with their "Woe is me" attitude.
17 Apr 2015, 17:07 PM

I really could care less if someone loves axis, what annoys me is when one sided player says "allies/axis Are so EZ mode" and barely play(or in some cases,never play)the other side.

Guy number 1:"Hey man, i hate peanut butter on my sandwiches,i think it overpowers the flavor of the Jelly. I love jelly-only sandwiches."
Guy number 2:"Have you tried peanut butter on your sandwiches before?"
Guy number 1:"No,but once,I stuck my finger in a jar of peanut butter and licked my finger to taste the peanut butter,I didn't really like the peanut butter, so I've always stuck with jelly instead.,but other than that not really. I've never tasted them together on a sandwich"

I get sick of reading openly biased balance threads

I guess what im saying is i find it sad that you guys get so annoyed about posts of a forum.
17 Apr 2015, 17:29 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I guess what im saying is i find it sad that you guys get so annoyed about posts of a forum.

I find it sad that people come onto forums just to cry,bitch,and moan

17 Apr 2015, 17:31 PM

Especially when they cry, bitch and moan about someone cry, bitch and moan.
17 Apr 2015, 18:50 PM

Remember the days which this site was different than the official forums?
17 Apr 2015, 19:08 PM

Still useless vs is-2 stall.

Mechanized Assault is useless vs IS-2 stall? I would love to hear your arguments for that one.
17 Apr 2015, 19:11 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 18:50 PMRMMLz

Remember the days which this site was different than the official forums?

Exactly...if you want to cry and babble like a stubborn idiot fuck off to the steam forums.

17 Apr 2015, 19:12 PM

It is bloody hard work trying to play Ost. Im on the brink of just reverting back to perm soviet player.
17 Apr 2015, 19:56 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Whenever I decide to get a P4 against Soviet players stalling for call-ins, I always get wrecked because I don't save fuel for Tiger.

I tried going blitzkrieg doctrine once and going for Panthers against Shock Rifle Frontline.

It worked. With tellers and 1 Pgren Schreck squad. Double Panther + P4 command tank on Kholodny summer. Granted, this wasn't an automatch, but against a good, fellow bear player by the name of Choccy Starfish!

I'm torn between Lightning War and Blitzkrieg; Blitz helps your armor with panzer tactician, but the P4 command tank is a bit of a luxury whereas a Tiger can sometimes be necessary.

G43s are good; a lot of times I'll go four quad Grens w/ 2 G43, or 3 Grens w/ 1 G43 and 1 Pgren.

If I have the map control late game, one or two muni caches up and I can just keep calling in the stuka close air support. It wrecks everything.
18 Apr 2015, 10:47 AM

Whenever I use lightening war, I just dont have the muni for the strafe. Between G43s, tanks MGs, a couple tellars, fuasts, occasional rifle nades etc I just dont have the muni.

Also im starting to feel like I prefer going 1 P4 into Tiger rather than 2 Stug E into Tiger. P4 is more durable and useful long term and allows you to use a tiger doc with more useful abilities.

Its hard to ignore elite troops as well, instant vet 2 P4s is like Ost only equivalent to 34/85s or Easy 8s. Which bridges the mid game nicely and eventually leads to the Ace. Armour preservation is particularly important here though.
18 Apr 2015, 11:03 AM

You're saying Pr0stheer is hard vs USF early game. Holy ****.
18 Apr 2015, 15:58 PM

Permanently Banned

Exactly...if you want to cry and babble like a stubborn idiot fuck off to the steam forums.

Really? Just casually stroll back to the most early topics in the coh2 balance and gameplay sections of this forum. Ooh look, whine topics and crying and babble!

tears of annoyance and 'babble' have been part of the coh2 forums since they started :)
18 Apr 2015, 21:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2015, 09:15 AMKatitof

The questions should be:
Why soviets are the only faction that needs certain doctrine to win?
Why soviets are the only faction that needs to use call-in armor to be on pair?

That is different then Ost dual pak with heavy T1 stall into a tiger or CAS abuse how?
Captain Hypocrite here just got promoted to Major Hypocrite.

This ! For once i totally agree with you Katitof !

Perhaps if we had another way of playing soviet outside going IS2 (3v3, 4v4) you would not see so much IS2. Before WFA i never or rarely took IS2 and used a plenty of commanders. (i mainly play SU from the release of coh2)

But now all we can is rely on call ins, or fast win (famous 15 min rush, which is impossible vs OKW) so it's ... IS2.

ISU152 = panther blitz
SU85 = :huhsign:
Su76 = :lolol:
T-34/76 = :help:
B4 = Laser Stuka

All we have = 120mm, T34/85, IS2

I also heard about a "ptrs ultra op/imba/godmod". I tried and understood that it's was a troll.

PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS