Login

russian armor

Ost Mines

23 Sep 2014, 01:40 AM

Does anyone else think it is retarded that they can lay down small patches of mines without ever fully completing a full field? They can just go around the map laying these little patches fast and on the cheap you have to somehow make enough mine removers to get rid of all this.
23 Sep 2014, 01:46 AM

its historically accurate Kappa
23 Sep 2014, 01:56 AM

its historically accurate Kappa

They should be charged 60 munitions regardless of how many fields they put down.
23 Sep 2014, 02:24 AM

No.
23 Sep 2014, 02:49 AM

Surely that's no different to the single mines of other factions in terms of difficulty to remove?
23 Sep 2014, 03:02 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Surely that's no different to the single mines of other factions in terms of difficulty to remove?

Except it's got big signs around it and won't do shit to a vehicle.
23 Sep 2014, 05:24 AM

No, its different, because it plants 3-4 mines, therefore requires 300-400% more time to remove them.
23 Sep 2014, 07:53 AM

One patch is twice as cheap as Soviet mines and much faster to lay down and covers a wider area.

Sure you can see them but if they are spamming them everywhere they can be extremely difficult to deal with.
23 Sep 2014, 10:11 AM

In all honesty the signs should be removed, completely ruins the fact that they are landmines!
23 Sep 2014, 11:33 AM

They are super week! More of an annoyance to the enemy, than really a weapon against the enemy! The tellermine, that shit is the bomb!
23 Sep 2014, 11:49 AM

I've had them squads wipe a few of my units, the chain reactions can be really nasty, I don't have a problem with them though, any longer or more expensive and they wouldn't be used...
23 Sep 2014, 17:32 PM

Like I said I don't think they should up the price. I just think they should remove the practice of being able to cancel the production of a full field for part of the price.

I think it should cost 60 munitions regardless if they cancel it in the middle of construction.
23 Sep 2014, 17:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2014, 10:11 AMSierra
In all honesty the signs should be removed, completely ruins the fact that they are landmines!

the sing shouldn't be romoved that should be extremly OP.
23 Sep 2014, 20:40 PM

Like I said I don't think they should up the price. I just think they should remove the practice of being able to cancel the production of a full field for part of the price.

I don't see how this is any worse than PMD-6 mines

I think it should cost 60 munitions regardless if they cancel it in the middle of construction.

Then make all other mines charge you if they're cancelled in construction as well.
23 Sep 2014, 21:02 PM

the mines have a sign on them, so even thou they deny a large area they're not a secret.

you have to somehow make enough mine removers to get rid of all this.

these mines can easily be destroy via attacking ground like all other mines.

these mines are good, but i don't think they need a nerf since Germans are usually a little munitions tight as it is. Plus Germans don't have access to demo charges so they need something.
23 Sep 2014, 21:56 PM

They should remove the signs. Yes the mine fields can do a lot of damage but so can soviet mines and they have no warning. Also, please give REs for us a non doctrinal mine or buff the garbage light AT mines. I see no reason why the USF shouldn't have a viable mine (that doesn't require a utility car).
24 Sep 2014, 01:08 AM

I don't see how this is any worse than PMD-6 mines

Then make all other mines charge you if they're cancelled in construction as well.

I mean if they complete at least one field. If they only have the first field partially completed obviously they would get a full refund like any other mine.
24 Sep 2014, 01:09 AM

the mines have a sign on them, so even thou they deny a large area they're not a secret.

these mines can easily be destroy via attacking ground like all other mines.

these mines are good, but i don't think they need a nerf since Germans are usually a little munitions tight as it is. Plus Germans don't have access to demo charges so they need something.

They are extremely hard to wipe by attacking the ground/rolling over till you get tanks. Mortars take forever even the 120 and its difficult to be sure if you have taken them all out.
24 Sep 2014, 01:36 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

They are extremely hard to wipe by attacking the ground/rolling over till you get tanks. Mortars take forever even the 120 and its difficult to be sure if you have taken them all out.

Or you could, you know, use a minesweeper too.
24 Sep 2014, 01:44 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

It's fine, but defusing them should be faster.

You plant 4, and you get a huge field, defusing them with a minesweeper really takes a long time.

PD: put it on retreat paths, profit :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS