Login

russian armor

nice usf pathfinder

5 Feb 2022, 11:35 AM

0cp have 2sinper 2weapen solt and nice sight

so what about okw pf reduce to 4man have 2 g43 upgrade at summon and have two slot can get 2 mg34???
it is the same as usf pf right?
5 Feb 2022, 11:49 AM

what
5 Feb 2022, 12:38 PM

6 Feb 2022, 14:30 PM

Sure if PF drop mg34s like candy as pathfinder do bars and if both guns were even in the same realm of equality. And then give pathfinders snares too because most axis elite infantry have that.

Let me rephrase “replacement mainline infantry” i consider pathfinders replacement mainline infantry too now for usf they should have snares. Maybe same crys will work that got all axis inf snares lmao
8 Feb 2022, 13:18 PM

How does one compare pathfinders and panzerfussiliers ... ? You can hardly call a pathfinder sniper a "sniper" with that 40% hp treshold.
8 Feb 2022, 15:52 PM

How does one compare pathfinders and panzerfussiliers ... ? You can hardly call a pathfinder sniper a "sniper" with that 40% hp treshold.

LMAO stack 4 of them together and gg losing 2 Obersoldaten model per second. After all, path spamming is the only viable strategy left for USF players.
8 Feb 2022, 15:58 PM

LMAO stack 4 of them together and gg losing 2 Obersoldaten model per second. After all, path spamming is the only viable strategy left for USF players.

stack four of any infantry together and you're going to do considerate damage to two squads of anything

obersoldaten are not supermen who can magically defeat enemies with their eyes closed, 4 paths equal to 1200 manpower and 480 munitions for the BARs, compared to 680 mp and 160 muni of investment for 2 ober squads
MMX
8 Feb 2022, 17:09 PM

stack four of any infantry together and you're going to do considerate damage to two squads of anything

obersoldaten are not supermen who can magically defeat enemies with their eyes closed, 4 paths equal to 1200 manpower and 480 munitions for the BARs, compared to 680 mp and 160 muni of investment for 2 ober squads

you'd think that this would really be common sense, just like the fact that one lone mg won't magically stop a blob of 4+ fully upgraded infantry sections in its tracks.
8 Feb 2022, 17:14 PM

obersoldaten are not supermen who can magically defeat enemies with their eyes closed

kek are we even playing the same game? every1 knows oberss are the best elite inf unit in the world barring falls which are doctrinal

that said, pathfinders are really unique since they are the equivalent of JLI (albeit with less HP threshold for snipers) at 0CP at the same cost as mainline (and don't go strawmaning me for the 20mp extra). In essence they are semi elite infantry which can be spammed together and carry a game easily.

But I am not afraid of them, seeing that they are the only "strategy" USFcucks have.
9 Feb 2022, 01:18 AM

nah.
Deal with it.
9 Feb 2022, 11:13 AM

nah.
Deal with it.

ok
9 Feb 2022, 12:25 PM

Only viable strategy for USF is using pathfinders.But dont worry guys "balance team" will nerf pathfinders to dirt.
9 Feb 2022, 13:12 PM

Only viable strategy for USF is using pathfinders.But dont worry guys "balance team" will nerf pathfinders to dirt.

This, but unironically.
9 Feb 2022, 13:43 PM

In 2v2? Absolutely.
I've said it before but this is the direct result from this terrible map pool, I mean just look at it. You have 2 or 3 wider maps with sightblockers (Elst and Winnekendonk), and the rest are narrow super camper maps or maps with 0 sightblockers.

Riflemen cost 280 and suck donkey shit when the engagement starts at maxrange against anything that isnt a pioneer, and they also suck hard at cover vs cover battles to boot. You go riflemen vs a sweaty gren or ober blobber on Road to Kharkov, Crossing in the Woods and the other usual braindead maps and you will lose the match with terrible K/D most likely.

If the 2v2 competitive auto match map pool would be like it SHOULD be, meaning every map is based on competitive design such as Elst Outskirts, Winnekendonk and Stadtschutt (that got removed for no good reason imo), then this pathfinder meta would not exist!

Btw no more patches are planned so no, pathfinders most likely won't get nerfed
9 Feb 2022, 13:56 PM

In 2v2? Absolutely.
I've said it before but this is the direct result from this terrible map pool, I mean just look at it. You have 2 or 3 wider maps with sightblockers (Elst and Winnekendonk), and the rest are narrow super camper maps or maps with 0 sightblockers.

Riflemen cost 280 and suck donkey shit when the engagement starts at maxrange against anything that isnt a pioneer, and they also suck hard at cover vs cover battles to boot. You go riflemen vs a sweaty gren or ober blobber on Road to Kharkov, Crossing in the Woods and the other usual braindead maps and you will lose the match with terrible K/D most likely.

If the 2v2 competitive auto match map pool would be like it SHOULD be, meaning every map is based on competitive design such as Elst Outskirts, Winnekendonk and Stadtschutt (that got removed for no good reason imo), then this pathfinder meta would not exist!

They don't need to be tbh. Paths are USF's thread in which they hang, along with that awesome strafe from the commander.

Other than that, their tanks are paper (with the exception ofc of Dozer Sherman, but this is doctrinal) so they have to rely on AT-only Jacksons, their inf is muni intensive and bleed like crazy and must backtech if they want to have the roster other factions have in built.
9 Feb 2022, 18:30 PM
10 Feb 2022, 17:04 PM

In 2v2? Absolutely.

Which of course just creates a feedback loop which necessitates Scott use to deal with 2X ATG meta and Flak truck guarding ISG batteries. Which means you need to use Paths for sight regardless of their combat ability.

Though going back to OP- I think I'd take dealing with Pathfinder clones over dealing with braindead Fusie blobbers.
10 Feb 2022, 17:30 PM

Not even sure if those maps are good for USF seing where the fuel points are located, one HMG42/32 can lock down those area and force you to do what you usually do anyway on any other map: smoke and rush.

Also maps where OKW can reach your fuel point before your RE can even finish to cap it are usually terrible for USF.

10 Feb 2022, 21:07 PM

Riflemen cost 280 and suck donkey shit

I think we see the problem here. Less ingesting of equine fecal material may be better for their long term health.
10 Feb 2022, 21:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2022, 21:07 PMRosbone

I think we see the problem here. Less ingesting of equine fecal material may be better for their long term health.

KEK
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS