Login

russian armor

when will the commander patch be released?

9 Jun 2021, 14:54 PM
9 Jun 2021, 15:33 PM

I think they are doing internal testing for PPSH Penals using the conscript assault package.
9 Jun 2021, 15:34 PM

Soon tm.

I heard the PowerPoint developers from Microsoft helped to optimize FPS. Its going to be great!
9 Jun 2021, 16:02 PM

We are just waiting for the MS excel team to approve the patch.
Then Bill gates will push the button and deploy the patch
9 Jun 2021, 16:45 PM

I think they are doing internal testing for PPSH Penals using the conscript assault package.

But the Conscript PPSh is worse than the Shock Troop PPSh, which they get 6 of with Airborne Guards instead of 4 with Conscript Assault Package. Hopefully it's more like the Jaeger Light Infantry Upgrade where the Panzergrenadier variant is significantly boosted.
9 Jun 2021, 18:21 PM

Oh God...
______

Releases soon. Today I hope
9 Jun 2021, 18:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Once everything that broke down the game is fixed.
9 Jun 2021, 18:27 PM

He's a little busy with his divorce so we might we waiting a while kappa
9 Jun 2021, 19:14 PM

There's no point trying to get them to rush it out only to have more bugs.
9 Jun 2021, 19:21 PM

But the Conscript PPSh is worse than the Shock Troop PPSh, which they get 6 of with Airborne Guards instead of 4 with Conscript Assault Package. Hopefully it's more like the Jaeger Light Infantry Upgrade where the Panzergrenadier variant is significantly boosted.

Either or, I just want Penals to get the option so that all the commanders with the assault package have multiple possible openings instead of conscript spam.
9 Jun 2021, 20:07 PM

It will be released between 1-60 days from now
9 Jun 2021, 21:36 PM

I hope it will upgrade before this weekend....
9 Jun 2021, 21:56 PM

Either or, I just want Penals to get the option so that all the commanders with the assault package have multiple possible openings instead of conscript spam.

I really personally like the idea of penals benefitting from both con repair and assault upgrade.

Imagine if it allowed penals to be upgraded with a single DP28, or a flamethrower. I think it would be badass. I mean, guards troops upgrade with 2 DP28s, and they come in at 2cp. Considering how penals will bleed more than cons because of their extra reinforce cost, maybe it would balance out.

The flamethrower is probably a bit much. And DP wouldnt fit an assault role either. Just a fanciful idea.
9 Jun 2021, 22:07 PM

I hope it will upgrade before this weekend....

Me too. Especially since there seems to be no interest in updating the beta to the latest changes
9 Jun 2021, 22:21 PM

Can't wait for the patch to not fix most of the problems with the current patch, at least some more commanders might be viable though which is something.
10 Jun 2021, 01:14 AM

I really personally like the idea of penals benefitting from both con repair and assault upgrade.

Imagine if it allowed penals to be upgraded with a single DP28, or a flamethrower. I think it would be badass. I mean, guards troops upgrade with 2 DP28s, and they come in at 2cp. Considering how penals will bleed more than cons because of their extra reinforce cost, maybe it would balance out.

The flamethrower is probably a bit much. And DP wouldnt fit an assault role either. Just a fanciful idea.

Maybe even just getting the multi grenade throw would be cool. Just to give them something extra.
10 Jun 2021, 01:21 AM

He's a little busy with his divorce so we might we waiting a while kappa

But I heard he hooked up with a hot little intern so he's looking forward to a lot of happy endings.....
10 Jun 2021, 02:49 AM

Maybe even just getting the multi grenade throw would be cool. Just to give them something extra.

Oh yes. Cons got buffed and now people ask for Penals to get something more. And the vicious cycle for power creep continues...
MMX
10 Jun 2021, 04:05 AM

Uhh... Penal flamers again? We had those quite a while back and it didn't exactly work out too well in terms of balance. IMHO it's better to stick to the current implementation which works decently enough without producing major balance hiccups.
10 Jun 2021, 09:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2021, 04:05 AMMMX

Uhh... Penal flamers again? We had those quite a while back and it didn't exactly work out too well in terms of balance. IMHO it's better to stick to the current implementation which works decently enough without producing major balance hiccups.

Like I said, just some fanciful ideas.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight