Login

russian armor

Winter Patch Buglist 2021

PAGES (8)down
Mon
1 Mar 2021, 16:04 PM

When i hover over Platoon Command Post upgrade in Field Headquarters, the description still show royal engineers instead of medic. Pls fix it. Ty

1 Mar 2021, 16:49 PM
Donator 11

DhSK and .50 cal share the same unit icon. Please revert this back, they used to be unique
1 Mar 2021, 23:21 PM

DhSK and .50 cal share the same unit icon. Please revert this back, they used to be unique

The .50 cal used to use the default MG icon, so no unique content has been lost. Since they are both HMGs, I think this change fits.
1 Mar 2021, 23:36 PM
Donator 11

The .50 cal used to use the default MG icon, so no unique content has been lost. Since they are both HMGs, I think this change fits.

Whatever the icon was before, it was different than other MGs. So now you cannot tell in the tactical map for example the diff b/w a DhSK and a .50 cal
2 Mar 2021, 08:40 AM

some times when I alt tab the screen gets mess up and it vertical size get very narrow. It seem one can only fix it by turning the monitor on and off.
2 Mar 2021, 08:58 AM

ML20 randomly gets stuck on 0 seconds on cooldown making it unable to fire. (personally I find this adjustment an excellent way to balance out the most OP howi in the game by making it randomly unable to fire but some people might think of this as a bug and not a terrific balance change :snfPeter: )
2 Mar 2021, 14:19 PM

FYI to the Design Team, some of the descriptions associated with builds & techs have not been updated to reflect the actual build order in-place per the patch as follows:

Hover over the MG Build Button, the Text reads "Requires: Any Converted Headquarters":
However, if a player Converts the Battlegroup HQ, the MG does not unlock until Battlegroup Upgrade is researched.

Hover over STG or G43 Upgrade Buttons, text reads "Requires: Any Converted Headquarters":
However, if a player Converts the Battlegroup HQ, the Weapons cannot be built until Battlegroup Upgrade is researched.

Hover over the Schwerer Panzer Headquarters Build Button, text reads "Requires: Converted BattleGroup Headquarters or Mechanized Regiment":
However, if a player converts the Battlegroup HQ, the Schwerer cannot be built until Battlegroup Upgrade is researched.

Battlegroup Upgrade does not mention or include Schewerer Headquarters Unlock in the description.

I think this is very confusing, especially for beginners and casual players. Please take this as constructive advice. Thanks for supporting this game and keeping it fresh!

Respectfully.
2 Mar 2021, 15:35 PM

A couple of somewhat minor things:

soviet maxim's activated ability becomes unusable for a little moment while standing still. After testing, it turns out this occurs whenever one of the infantry models in the squad rotates as a part of their idling behaviour (weapon relocates -> all squad models are facing forward -> after some time, a few soldiers turn to look at the HMG)

Also (possibly intentional) activating the ability only requires the unit to remain stationary, the weapon does not have to be set up AND the ability stays activated even if the unit is moved somewhere else after activation.

Not sure if this ever occured to anyone, but I recall the "exit vechicle" hotkey being under the A key instead of the usual E (on grid hotkeys). In the place where it usually was it got replaced by the passive detection (m3 scout car) or healing (m5 halftrack). When I spawn these units in with the cheatcommands mod now, everything is fine.
2 Mar 2021, 16:36 PM

idk if those are bugs or not but

1)Battlegroup Headquarters

The OKW Battlegroup has been split into two parts. This will allow OKW to have an easier time backteching to medics or indirect-fire if they went Mechanized or for faster access to HMGs. Prices have been adjusted on all upgrade items available in the Battlegroup Headquarters.

the hmg comes after upgrade so it come later, faust too

2)the SU il2 strafe lack a targeting mg like the osther or usf one (u can see it targets and kil models when it pass instead of only the AOE) so it deals very low damage to inf

3) the 0 hp deflection damage bug posted by thighrope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMNeWwgvRrI

4) idk if this si a bug but volks have 80 deflection damage on faust while ostehr have 45
3 Mar 2021, 03:17 AM

OKW's Med Truck is a bit buggy, in terms of unlocking stuff. From the original patch, the "mechanized battlegroup support" upgrade was supposed to unlock the "251 Flak Half-track, the UhU Searchlight Half-Track, Infantry Weapon Upgrades, and ability to reinforce". However, the infantry upgrade tool tips don't reflect this (volks STG, etc.) - they just say it requires any converted HQ.

Additionally, the upgrade is required to deploy the Schwerer HQ (T4), which doesn't appear to be an intended change, and if it is, isn't indicated via the tooltip (also says 'any converted hq'). It's also required to unlock Panzerfausts, which also isn't listed as a change (and isn't explained by the tooltip) - as pointed out by 'Stug Life' above.
3 Mar 2021, 04:04 AM

3 Mar 2021, 07:21 AM

Another thing that is rather confusing is that the vehicle "unlock" has a medic icon on it...
3 Mar 2021, 10:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2021, 15:42 PMOlvadi
observer is still broken you cant watch custom games

any news on fixing that?
3 Mar 2021, 12:48 PM

any news on fixing that?

sadly no fix for this it really sucks atm to organize tourneys without being able to cast them live :(
3 Mar 2021, 14:02 PM

Dshk machine gun stops firing when suppresed or pinned and using the armour piercing ability
3 Mar 2021, 19:26 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2021, 07:21 AMVipper
Another thing that is rather confusing is that the vehicle "unlock" has a medic icon on it...

It supposed to unlock reinforcement capability. Anyway, i hope it will be adjusted, because current one wasn't the latest version of it.
4 Mar 2021, 08:42 AM

This is a unusual bug that iv known for years, hull down (the ostheer one) if your squad is killed while hulling down, the tank will still hull down but is free to move (no buffs are applied fortunately lol, can you imagine). You then cannot hull down again.

It also looks rather stupid but hilarious.
4 Mar 2021, 12:02 PM

Not sure if it was just how I perceived it, but I had one game where the raketenwerfer refused to fire out of stealth. Once manually disabling stealth it fired.
Happend before the hotfix and on the map road to baku.
Just wondering if somebody else noticed some odd behaviour with the unit.
4 Mar 2021, 13:48 PM

Not sure if it was just how I perceived it, but I had one game where the raketenwerfer refused to fire out of stealth. Once manually disabling stealth it fired.

Have seen the same with hmgs not firing not related to cloak
Pip
4 Mar 2021, 15:30 PM

Isn't this something to do with attack moving while stealthed on the Raketenwerfer?
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS