russian armor

[Winter Balance Update] UKF Feedback

• This thread is locked
PAGES (42)down
12 Dec 2020, 13:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2020, 12:59 PMKatitof

Yes.
They heal wounded units.

Because a medic squad already existed since release for UKF.

Because that solution is readily available for the faction with minimum effort and doesn't require adapting other factions solution.

(Are you arguing for anything other reasons than to disagree with me?)

IS heals wounded units FA, heals wounded and base medics would also heal wounded units if the become available. Making medical squad available stock to UKF serve no purpose already covered by other solution.

Yes they existed as doctrinal unit but that does not creates the need for "new" solution when it comes to healing for UKF.

The "solution" has already been patched severally times in attempt to "fix" it, despite base medic being an already tested solution.
Pip
12 Dec 2020, 14:50 PM

I'm personally not too concerned about the UKF medics, I prefer them to UKF having the "Medic section" upgrade.

If anything were to happen, I'd prefer the section medical upgrade to go (And maybe be replaced with something else?).
12 Dec 2020, 23:15 PM

UKF received the medic squad to encourage/accommodate more diverse builds (support weapons, Assault Sections, etc.) and because it's not desirable to force people to build a FORWARD Assembly in their base.

This is kinda funny to see really.

Poor UKF dont have access to medics if they spam assault sections, here take a stock capping medic quad.
Poor UKF spamms med upgrade, here are your medics, diverse plz, you can do it now.
Poor UKF dont have stock CQC unit, here is stock officer, with default nuke-nades.
Poor UKF spam x2 bren + bolster, here take raid package dont do it plz,we beg you, you can diverse.
Poor UKF have cap debuffs, here take an upgrades with cap\de-cap speed buffs and combat buffs top of it.

I think IS really need snares on them, to help UKF diverse from building Engies.

Like come on.

Its like ppl dont use diverse builds because all their units aside from IS are useless garbo and they spamm med supplies, not because its the best healing in the game, but because other options are unusable.
12 Dec 2020, 23:31 PM

This is kinda funny to see really.

Poor UKF dont have access to medics if they spam assault sections, here take a stock capping medic quad.
Poor UKF spamms med upgrade, here are your medics, diverse plz, you can do it now.
Poor UKF dont have stock CQC unit, here is stock officer, with default nuke-nades.
Poor UKF spam x2 bren + bolster, here take raid package dont do it plz,we beg you, you can diverse.
Poor UKF have cap debuffs, here take an upgrades with cap\de-cap speed buffs and combat buffs top of it.

I think IS really need snares on them, to help UKF diverse from building Engies.

Like come on.

Its like ppl dont use diverse builds because all their units aside from IS are useless garbo and they spamm med supplies, not because its the best healing in the game, but because other options are unusable.

Same thing happened with OKW in the past and is happening now. Don't see the point. What is the reasoning behind the "medics are bad"?
12 Dec 2020, 23:40 PM

Same thing happened with OKW in the past and is happening now. Don't see the point. What is the reasoning behind the "medics are bad"?

Which one?
OKW with objectively worst tech system in the game?
OKW with objectively worst punishments for making choses?
OKW with objectively weakest mainline in terms of cost\efficency and scaling?
OKW with objectively worst healing availability in the game?
OKW with objectively worst pop-cap requirements in the game?
OKW with overloaded engi squad with the cost of semi-elite inf?

No shit, they are getting buffs, finnaly, thx god.

And speaking about medics. They are not bad, they are good, but other UKF choses are better, and mod team are trying their best to get UKF players to use it.

But they wont, because med supply, is already THE best healing in the game. And medics becoming better trying to match already best healing option, which should have had been nerfed like 100 times now, in order to make medics more appealable.

Even with Raidpackage same story, mod team is disparate to soft nerf to bolster and x2 weapons, so they created separete upgrade, which buffs your IS earlier in order to prevent them from going full ape with brens and bolster.
13 Dec 2020, 00:07 AM

Which one?
OKW with objectively worst tech system in the game?
OKW with objectively worst punishments for making choses?

I highly advise reading recent patch notes.

OKW with objectively weakest mainline in terms of cost\efficency and scaling?

After having most cost efficient mainline for 5 years.

OKW with objectively worst healing availability in the game?

Both stock combat infantry units self heal with vet.
Healing for non meta tier is being made super easily available super early.
You have stacks of cheap med crates that AoE heal.

OKW with objectively worst pop-cap requirements in the game?

Completely in line with all other units in game.

OKW with overloaded engi squad with the cost of semi-elite inf?

And firepower of T2 assault squad.

Sorry, OKW doesn't have it half as bad as you're saying and this patch basically removes their only weakness and decision making part they ever had to do - powerful vehicles or medics and powerful elite infantry arriving bit too late with strongest AI weapon upgrade in game.

Now, if you want to keep going, I advise finding OKW feedback thread and starting by reading changes.

This one is for UKF and their problems.
Hell, you are so clueless you actually believe raid package is a buff, when in fact its an attempt to fix potentially faction breaking map control issue originating from them losing global cap bonus for sections.
13 Dec 2020, 01:04 AM

the point is, were on life support already for coh and were wasting patching power and forum discussion on fine tuning a 3rd healing option for the brits despite there already being 2 quite decent options available.
if the game is so well off that this can be a priority id much sooner it get bumped down the line and some polish applied instead. we've got broken flavour text just about everywhere, bulletins with mis-matched icons/images/text and were here trying to get an alternative to the alternative healing fine tuned....
13 Dec 2020, 01:30 AM

the point is, were on life support already for coh and were wasting patching power and forum discussion on fine tuning a 3rd healing option for the brits despite there already being 2 quite decent options available.
if the game is so well off that this can be a priority id much sooner it get bumped down the line and some polish applied instead. we've got broken flavour text just about everywhere, bulletins with mis-matched icons/images/text and were here trying to get an alternative to the alternative healing fine tuned....

I can agree with the "why waste time on it". I mean, I don't see this as a buff or a nerf, just some sort of weird "let's rework medics". Anyway, I'd also rather see some other business being taken care of but time will tell I guess.
13 Dec 2020, 01:47 AM

I'm glad that they're STILL throwing patches out for this game but I need to ask why can't we do a complete rework of advanced emplacements commander, it's in my opinion one of the worst aspects of the game right now and has been a pox on British development since it's release, even in CoH 1 emplacements were cancer why didn't they learn?
Pip
13 Dec 2020, 01:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2020, 01:47 AMmongman
I'm glad that they're STILL throwing patches out for this game but I need to ask why can't we do a complete rework of advanced emplacements commander, it's in my opinion one of the worst aspects of the game right now and has been a pox on British development since it's release, even in CoH 1 emplacements were cancer why didn't they learn?

They're doing a commander pass for the next major patch, allegedly.

I do hope it is a VERY extensive set of changes.
13 Dec 2020, 03:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2020, 00:07 AMKatitof

I highly advise reading recent patch notes.

I, ones again, highly advise you to read post past your points of trigger.

Both stock combat infantry units self heal with vet.

Yes, because let's compare vet self-healing bonus, to a mobile aoe healing avaible around the end of early game. Also KT is non-doc heavy.

You have stacks of cheap med crates that AoE heal.

Which are effective only if you mass retreat, other then that it's used only if there is nothing else awaible.

This one is for UKF and their problems.
Hell, you are so clueless you actually believe raid package is a buff, when in fact its an attempt to fix potentially faction breaking map control issue originating from them losing global cap bonus for sections.

It's not an attempt to fix map control, attempt to fix it would - removing debuff via T1 unlock or via med/pyro pack, since this debuff was introduced specifically for early game. Raid package is mish mash of buffs with an idea of "divirsity" and "fix" for 2 Bren+bolster, self-healing ape IS army. This upgrade in a first place was made to be something so appealing early so ppl would pick it over.
But you are so clueless, if you actually believe it was made to fix cap debuff.
13 Dec 2020, 09:57 AM

Actually the best way to get diversity in builds would be to toned down IS since the IS spam is a viable tactic....
13 Dec 2020, 10:03 AM

They were toned down.
So much they needed a cost decrease and rebuffs.

Next theory please.
13 Dec 2020, 10:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2020, 10:03 AMKatitof
They were toned down.
So much they needed a cost decrease and rebuffs.

Next theory please.

Are you saying that IS are not spammed?
13 Dec 2020, 10:07 AM

Are you saying they were not toned down to the point of literal overnerf and it still haven't changed the situation at all?
13 Dec 2020, 10:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2020, 10:07 AMKatitof
Are you saying they were not toned down to the point of literal overnerf and it still haven't changed the situation at all?

latest changes to tommies live:

Lee Enfield moving accuracy from 0.35 to 0.5 buff

Pyrotechnics unlocks 'Off-Map Smoke Barrage'. 25 munitions. Smoke comes from off-map after a 3 second delay; has cooldown is shared amongst all Infantry Sections. Same range as Tommy Artillery Flares. buff

Target size from 0.9 to 0.85; target size in cover remains the same at 0.8 buff

Is 3-4 tommies a common a build for UKF currently or not?
Do tommies walk over OKW of not?
13 Dec 2020, 10:53 AM

Are you saying you just ignored post 313?
PAGES (42)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 38
Peru 5
Germany 2
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L