russian armor

[Winter Balance Update] UKF Feedback

• This thread is locked
PAGES (42)down
11 Dec 2020, 04:43 AM

Raid/pyro combine upgrade

A bren gun is still pssoible

11 Dec 2020, 08:59 AM

Now the British medics heal in the same speed of ambulance and they cost only 180 manpower and they don't cost fuel as shown here https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMJFmZl8aYOdN6HsHjwHcrsLiiRQp3ID8 ,
this is not balanced at all.
Suggestions:
1- Their cost should be increased to match their new performance.
2- Their healing speed should be decreased.
11 Dec 2020, 09:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 08:59 AMOlfin
Now the British medics heal in the same speed of ambulance and they cost only 180 manpower and they don't cost fuel , this is not balanced at all.
Suggestions:

They can't reinforce models on the field.
Ambulance can.
11 Dec 2020, 09:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 08:59 AMOlfin
Now the British medics heal in the same speed of ambulance and they cost only 180 manpower and they don't cost fuel as shown here https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMJFmZl8aYOdN6HsHjwHcrsLiiRQp3ID8 ,
this is not balanced at all.
Suggestions:

The unit should simply not be available stock to UKF, they already have some of best healing option in the game.
11 Dec 2020, 09:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 09:28 AMVipper

The unit should simply not be available stock to UKF, they already have some of best healing option in the game.

Option that encourages blobbing and doesn't work if you don't clearly is not best one.
11 Dec 2020, 10:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 09:02 AMKatitof

They can't reinforce models on the field.
Ambulance can.

Yes , but I don't know it still looks a very cheap cost for free healing in compare to all other factions. and the ambulance still cost fuel and (Medics don't require a fuel cost is already a huge advantage).
11 Dec 2020, 10:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 10:10 AMOlfin

Yes , but I don't know it still looks a very cheap cost for free healing in compare to all other factions. and the ambulance still cost fuel and more manpower(Medics don't require a fuel cost is already a huge advantage).

If you pay for it, its by definition - not free.

And again, ambulance provides more, therefore costs more.
11 Dec 2020, 10:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 10:12 AMKatitof

If you pay for it, its by definition - not free.

And again, ambulance provides more, therefore costs more.

Ok then change the sentence free healing with unlimited healing.

Ambulance cost alot more.

still looks unbalanced, I didn't say I want them to remove it , I just think it needs some tuning, anyway I hope they will make the right choices to make this game more balanced and enjoyable for all factions.
11 Dec 2020, 10:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 10:32 AMOlfin

Ok then change the sentence free healing with unlimited healing.

Ambulance cost alot more.

still looks unbalanced, I didn't say I want them to remove it , I just think it needs some tuning, anyway I hope they will make the right choices to make this game more balanced and enjoyable for all factions.

It should simply be removed.

It can easily be abused to create multiple medic and be used to heal allied troops fast and cheap.
11 Dec 2020, 10:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 09:28 AMVipper

Agree, and now they can have unlimited healing so early with very cheap cost and very effective healing speed, this doesn't sound good tbh.
11 Dec 2020, 11:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 10:52 AMVipper
It can easily be abused to create multiple medic and be used to heal allied troops fast and cheap.

USF would save 70mp and 10fu, Soviets would save 20mp. They cost 3 population too while UKF is already pop heavy. The healing isn't that fast (significantly slower than automatron medics) and they can't reinforce. The healing does stack with multiple medic squads, but with having to move there all the time this won't save much/any time, and we can probably remove this anyway if needed. Hardly abusive. If people want to work together with these kinds of things they should be allowed/encouraged to do so. Ostheer can also build a medic bunker for a Mechanized OKW player.
11 Dec 2020, 11:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 09:30 AMKatitof

Option that encourages blobbing and doesn't work if you don't clearly is not best one.
. You don't have to blob when its as cheap as it is. It's more than feasible to have multiple medic squads and heal infinitely for a low low price.
11 Dec 2020, 11:51 AM

USF would save 70mp and 10fu, Soviets would save 20mp. They cost 3 population too while UKF is already pop heavy.

Only the number of medic does not effect the speed so one can kill model and then the only cost 1 pop

The healing isn't that fast (significantly slower than automatron medics)

That depend on number of entities and thus it a much more efficient way to heal for soviets units

and they can't reinforce.

Make little difference when base healing. If one is healing out side base, then I have to point out, that it much "safer" unit to use for healing because they have a better chance to retreat and service than Ambulance or HT and comes at cheap price and no fuel.

The healing does stack with multiple medic squads, but with having to move there all the time this won't save much/any time, and we can probably remove this anyway if needed. Hardly abusive. If people want to work together with these kinds of things they should be allowed/encouraged to do so.

Then the question is why do only UKF get this and not all factions?
They already have the best of two worlds with automatron medics from FA healing and Aura healing from tommies so there is no real for the unit to be available in the first place as stock.

It also makes the FRP/healing option for UKF allot cheaper.

Ostheer can also build a medic bunker for a Mechanized OKW player.

Yes the can, and UKF already can with FA healing.

I have not yet heard a singe reason (that makes sence) for this unit to be available stock to UKF
11 Dec 2020, 13:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 11:51 AMVipper
That depend on number of entities and thus it a much more efficient way to heal for soviets units

No it isn't, certainly not anymore, because the automatron medics have a significantly faster healing rate and they get a small AOE heal now.

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 11:51 AMVipper
I have not yet heard a singe reason (that makes sence) for this unit to be available stock to UKF

And I haven't heard a single good one against them.

UKF received the medic squad to encourage/accommodate more diverse builds (support weapons, Assault Sections, etc.) and because it's not desirable to force people to build a FORWARD Assembly in their base.
11 Dec 2020, 13:49 PM

No it isn't, certainly not anymore, because the automatron medics have a significantly faster healing rate and they get a small AOE heal now.

Do those changes apply to USF medics also?

UKF received the medic squad to encourage/accommodate more diverse builds (support weapons, Assault Sections, etc.) and because it's not desirable to force people to build a FORWARD Assembly in their base.

Then simply give them soviet type base heal automatron medics.

I do not see how medic encourage diverse builds, UKF already have access to great healing options with IS and FA.

But I do not see why it good for ostheer to build a medic bunker in their base and not for UKF to build a FA in their base.

It put quite simply such a unit should either be available to all stock or to none. It could become a doctrinal unit once more.

Allow me to remind you that one release the UKF have only one healing IS.

There is little reason to continue to add band aids without removing the old ones. Simply add base heal and be done with it.
11 Dec 2020, 19:05 PM

3 different stock healing options is extremely excessive and I'm not entirely sure that it warrants use of the limited support the game has. Seems like there's more pressing things than the 3rd healing option for the faction with the hardest to hit infantry. As vip said, just slap on some base medics and call it a day. No need to reinvent the wheel and spend time fine tuning an unnecessary tertiary healing option in a faction that already arguably has the best healing in game as it is.
11 Dec 2020, 20:52 PM

.....it's not desirable to force people to build a FORWARD Assembly in their base.

:rofl:
11 Dec 2020, 22:22 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I think it's a matter of cost. If it was 150 60 i think people would buy it. Now people will just use the new medics.
12 Dec 2020, 07:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2020, 10:52 AMVipper

It should simply be removed.

Why would this be 'abuse'?
Ostheer can build a cheap medic bunker for their OKW allies in team games. Should this be removed too? Or is this OK because it's axis?
PAGES (42)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS