Login

russian armor

Mini Patch - June 22 2020

23 Jun 2020, 04:54 AM

The durration of Perimeter Overwatch is cut in haft and sight was nefted, but it doesnt have any price reduction ?
aaa
23 Jun 2020, 06:37 AM

Il2 should not require a ram to use it. Rarely seen it used anyway.
23 Jun 2020, 07:05 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Sturmtiger Vet4 still "broken": Gives sight range, but no additional fire range. So stats are wrong or vet descriptiom ...

Edit: Or the range indicator is broken ... 3.option ;)

The range indicator only updates when re-selecting the ability after the unit gets vet 4. Can you verify that? I tested it this morning and seems to work as intended now.
23 Jun 2020, 07:22 AM

Credits were given for reproducing the zis bug, but zero credits given for reproducing mortar bug... :(
23 Jun 2020, 07:56 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Credits were given for reproducing the zis bug, but zero credits given for reproducing mortar bug... :(

I think that is my fault, the patch team was not aware because I forgot to link your thread when sending the fix. I’m really sorry.
23 Jun 2020, 08:10 AM

brits are getting nerf but... tommies doesnt really scale up with veterancy, you could compare these vet bonuses over other infantry units and tommies in these once looks really bad. Doing so brits require like the faction overhaul thing rather than doing changes like these
23 Jun 2020, 08:37 AM

No fix for no tech valetnine, very disappointing.
23 Jun 2020, 08:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2020, 08:37 AMwuff

Because you don't fix what is intended.
23 Jun 2020, 08:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2020, 08:39 AMKatitof

Because you don't fix what is intended.

You fix bad design.
23 Jun 2020, 09:04 AM

brits are getting nerf but... tommies doesnt really scale up with veterancy, you could compare these vet bonuses over other infantry units and tommies in these once looks really bad. Doing so brits require like the faction overhaul thing rather than doing changes like these

UKF vet bonuses is ("was") a faction characteristic. UKF units (would) start with great base stat and get less vet bonuses.
23 Jun 2020, 09:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2020, 08:44 AMwuff

You fix bad design.

You have confused "I don't like it" with "bad design".
23 Jun 2020, 09:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2020, 08:37 AMwuff

It doesn't fit into any UKF tech structure. I don't think Relic would have allowed adding an extra tech level just for the Valentine.
23 Jun 2020, 09:35 AM

can someone explain this? what does it do?

Ostheer
All Out War Passive

Due to the nature of this issue overriding other capture bonuses provided by ability, we are removing the capture bonus.

10% Capture Speed Bonus Removed.
23 Jun 2020, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Out of interest:
Is it possible that someone explains what was the root of the Panzerfaust bug? This was one of the longest standing issues of the game.

can someone explain this? what does it do?

Ostheer
All Out War Passive

Due to the nature of this issue overriding other capture bonuses provided by ability, we are removing the capture bonus.

10% Capture Speed Bonus Removed.

Last patch, OST got a de-/capture buff when T4 was up. This has now been removed because some abilities like counterattack do not work anymore if T4 is built.
23 Jun 2020, 10:09 AM

UKF changes don't really impact much TBH, if you bolstered before getting any form of AT out you were in for a bad time.

As others have mentioned though, not reducing the overwatch price but nerfing it to not be OP and last forever has just killed it.

Frustrating to see that no changes have been made to any remaining call in units, make the doctrine jut unlock them so they are buildable!

Commando assault timing buff is going to be the next OP thing about UKF, especially in team games.
23 Jun 2020, 10:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2020, 09:04 AMVipper

UKF vet bonuses is ("was") a faction characteristic. UKF units (would) start with great base stat and get less vet bonuses.

So according to what you're saying, Brits should be god-like in early game and getting "worse" in late, so here we're nerfing brits early game so it's even while keeping late game the same, so brits now are utterly trash faction to play, and still will be trash to play against it, brits are really badly designed, kept some of the worst mechanics from CoH1.
23 Jun 2020, 10:20 AM

The durration of Perimeter Overwatch is cut in haft and sight was nefted, but it doesnt have any price reduction ?

It's a nerf, not an adjustment.
23 Jun 2020, 10:21 AM

Out of interest:
Is it possible that someone explains what was the root of the Panzerfaust bug? This was one of the longest standing issues of the game.

The increase the fire cone angle of the ability so that the guy firing the weapon faces the target.
23 Jun 2020, 10:29 AM

So according to what you're saying, Brits should be god-like in early game and getting "worse" in late, so here we're nerfing brits early game so it's even while keeping late game the same, so brits now are utterly trash faction to play, and still will be trash to play against it, brits are really badly designed, kept some of the worst mechanics from CoH1.

I am not defending the design I am simply bringing it up.

One has to keep in mind that if unit A has better base that the unit B and unit B has better vet bonuses at vet 3 the 2 unit could be become equal.

(For instance although number might no be up to date:
IS base target size 0.8 > Riflemen base target size 0.97
IS received accuracy vet bonus 0.78 < Riflemen accuracy vet bonus 0.77*0.85

IS target size at vet 3 0.62 slightly better than Riflemen target size at vet 3 0.64)
(or the famous myth about commandos and the vet bonuses)

Points here are:
UKF used to had inferior vet bonuses
looking just at vet bonuses that not give the full picture.

I do agree with you that UKF need a better design with more depth.

Imo that can happen if there design with offensive/defensive option with Hammer/anvil becoming available for all tiers.
23 Jun 2020, 10:37 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Out of interest:

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2020, 10:21 AMVipper
The increase the fire cone angle of the ability so that the guy firing the weapon faces the target.

As embarrassing as it my be, the root is still unknown. However, with the help of the test map from Janne we could reproduce a specific scenario in which the bug occurred. That case is now fixed by reducing the maximum facing angle between the executor and the target so the soldier always faces its target.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 5
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment