Congratulations balance team

10 May 2020, 09:05 AM

Still feels like a trap XD

10 May 2020, 09:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 May 2020, 09:05 AMGrim
Still feels like a trap XD

10/10 stealing it
10 May 2020, 10:20 AM

I wish OKW was given the positive attention I asked for before the tiger nerfs, which unfortunately didn’t happen, but I’m confident they will be in a better spot next patch.

I am not. There are not enough OKW crybabies around to make the balance team consider buffing OKW.

OKW is IMO the worst faction now and I am glad everytime I play against them because of how predictable and limited they are. OKW has the worst teching by far. Volks aren't good enough anymore to make OKW snowball with a strong early game after the Conscript buffs, Riflemen buffs and Infantry Section buffs. They should just go back to 250 MP. 260MP for a unit that crappy is just bs. They outright lose every engagement after the early game and the non-fuel based support they get is horrible. OKW was never good in late game anyway (outside Tiger) and always relied on snowballing to compensate but now they can't do that and struggle really hard in general. (Speaking about 2v2 only)

10 May 2020, 12:42 PM

I am not. There are not enough OKW crybabies around to make the balance team consider buffing OKW.

OKW is IMO the worst faction now and I am glad everytime I play against them because of how predictable and limited they are. OKW has the worst teching by far. Volks aren't good enough anymore to make OKW snowball with a strong early game after the Conscript buffs, Riflemen buffs and Infantry Section buffs. They should just go back to 250 MP. 260MP for a unit that crappy is just bs. They outright lose every engagement after the early game and the non-fuel based support they get is horrible. OKW was never good in late game anyway (outside Tiger) and always relied on snowballing to compensate but now they can't do that and struggle really hard in general. (Speaking about 2v2 only)

That's just wrong. OKW has every tool in the game except for Sniper (JLI come close), OKW also has so many good doctrines that it's hard to choose what to play.
10 May 2020, 13:32 PM

We had years of crying when OKW lacked a medium tank, MG34, flame nades, smoke, counter to emplacements, volk snare, full resource income.

I mean OKW got all those goodies added non-doc, yet we still have Imperialdane claiming the Stuka and jagdpanzer are useless. So it's pretty far off the mark claiming they don't get anyone crying for buffs.
10 May 2020, 13:42 PM

We had years of crying when UKF lacked a stock assault unit, a mortar, stock smoke, an early shock AI light vehicle, snare, viable doctrinal Tank Hunter Tommies.

I mean UKF got all those goodies added, yet we still have SuperHansFan criticizing people for pointing out how shit OKW currently is. So it's pretty far off the mark claiming OKW is fine.

Cuts both ways.
10 May 2020, 13:46 PM

That's because its a well known fact that OKW doesn't really lack anything anymore.
Even faction critical disadvantages, like lack of mobile forward reinforcement were addressed thanks to latest doctrines.

There are no OKW buffs, because there is nothing to buff as of this day, QOL changes at best, same as soviets.
10 May 2020, 14:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 May 2020, 13:46 PMKatitof

That's because its a well known fact that OKW doesn't really lack anything anymore.

The problem is not lacking something but being too weak overall.
10 May 2020, 14:28 PM

The problem is not lacking something but being too weak overall.

That argument without extensive elaboration holds the same value as saying soviets are too weak overall.
10 May 2020, 14:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 May 2020, 14:28 PMKatitof

That argument without extensive elaboration holds the same value as saying soviets are too weak overall.

Soviets are OP
10 May 2020, 15:19 PM

That's just wrong. OKW has every tool in the game except for Sniper (JLI come close), OKW also has so many good doctrines that it's hard to choose what to play.

I wish there was a mortar.
10 May 2020, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 May 2020, 15:19 PMKoRneY

I wish there was a mortar.

Heard of ISG?
10 May 2020, 15:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 May 2020, 15:22 PMKatitof

Heard of ISG?

And how long does it take to get one? I'm not saying there needs to be one, I just wish there was one.
10 May 2020, 15:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 May 2020, 15:38 PMKoRneY

And how long does it take to get one? I'm not saying there needs to be one, I just wish there was one.

ISG is much better than a mortar, if there was a mortar, nobody would build it anyway just because of ISG existance in the same faction.
10 May 2020, 15:56 PM

ISG is much better than a mortar, if there was a mortar, nobody would build it anyway just because of ISG existance in the same faction.

That doesn't change the fact that they don't have one
10 May 2020, 16:52 PM

Depends.

In some map mortar can fire be protect better by high shot blocker.
In addition mortar can be used more aggressively since they can retreat. Leig used to get movement bonus for that reason but now they are gone.
10 May 2020, 17:07 PM

So needing to play as OKW Fortification every game in 4v4, camping behind defences like OST, Eastern Front simulator(TM) & then using Obers to roll over Allied elite infantry until breakout mass is achieved isn't just my imagination? Huh. I'll prob get sick of Fort again like I did in 2015, but I'll grab what fun I can have until then....
10 May 2020, 17:11 PM

ISG is much better than a mortar

I don't know what you base this on. I prefer using mortars because of retreat and most mortars are not locked behind an undesirable tech.

If I play Soviets I always go T2 so getting a mortar is cheap and easy. Meanwhile with OKW that isn't possible.
10 May 2020, 18:48 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Sure, fair enough. I don't know why some people expect me to be amicable to them when they've openly and reptitively trashed on work that I and others I respect have done. They spend paragraphs of text, or minutes on end of speech, insulting us and then somehow act surprised when I form the opinion that they're, frankly, complete assholes and then treat them accordingly. Anyway, you've moved past this issue, so I will too.

Are you me?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 52
unknown 18
Germany 13
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L