Login

russian armor

Medic heal on Grens

9 May 2020, 14:57 PM

I think that medic heal ability should be something similar to what Brits IS have, it costs everytime you use unlike the brits upgrade. Atleast, it should heal every unit in the radius around it for 15-30sec.

It will help them to stay on the feild longer during the critical early game engagements. Since most of the muni gets spent on LMG upgrades and medic buncker at base. This would be a nice tweak to their self-heal ability. Currently it is 15 muni if im right, so might increase the cost to 25 muni since it is healing every unit in its radius.

9 May 2020, 15:03 PM

I would rather have it replaced with something more useful like a the model 24 stun grenade.

There is little reason for both pioneer and grenadier to get medkit...
9 May 2020, 15:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2020, 15:03 PMVipper
I would rather have it replaced with something more useful like a the model 24 stun grenade.

There is little reason for both pioneer and grenadier to get medkit...

Stun grenades are broken as hell. If even 1 model slightly touches the radius the whole squad gets stunned. I'd rather see this grenade as little as possible.
9 May 2020, 15:43 PM

Stun grenades are broken as hell. If even 1 model slightly touches the radius the whole squad gets stunned. I'd rather see this grenade as little as possible.

Given that duration of the throwing animation is nearly as long as the stun and damage minimal is don't see the problem.
9 May 2020, 15:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2020, 15:43 PMVipper

Given that duration of the throwing animation is nearly as long as the stun and damage minimal is don't see the problem.

You'd have a point if whole squad stopped shooting to cheer the guy throwing.
9 May 2020, 16:21 PM

Since brit have medics now, id prefer nerfing their upgrade ability so it only affect themselves
9 May 2020, 16:22 PM

You'd have a point if whole squad stopped shooting to cheer the guy throwing.

In that case the ability should not actually cost munition but award munition because it would the worse commander ability.

Stun grenades are simply not powerful.
9 May 2020, 16:40 PM

Yes to topic.
I´d love to see the healing getting some more useability
9 May 2020, 17:48 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I think aura heals are pretty dumb outside base sector. Especially Brit ones which are super spammable. I’d rather see a cost reduction on the gren kits. You don’t ever use them unless you have 4+ models anyways.
9 May 2020, 17:55 PM

I think aura heals are pretty dumb outside base sector. Especially Brit ones which are super spammable. I’d rather see a cost reduction on the gren kits. You don’t ever use them unless you have 4+ models anyways.

This.

The more reinforcement and healing gets moved outside the base, the less impactful retreating (and so, forcing retreats) becomes.
9 May 2020, 18:27 PM

I would simply increase the muni cost of UKF medkits to 30. Even when they require a mutually exclusive upgrade. Since they have MP cost only medics, with free aura healing + target unit healing.

For grens i would love to see their healing be faster because its very rare to see them using the ability (vet1 locked) and have very little idle time on the frontlines or nearby it (the only worthy place to pay muni to get heals) instead of retreat to medibunker
9 May 2020, 18:47 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I would had replace it with a single medkit stash with no AoE.
9 May 2020, 19:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2020, 15:43 PMVipper

Bundle or rifle grenade would like a word though. It's a very useful ability in tandem with those, which is fine, but it shouldn't be nondoc especially considering ost already has the best mg in the game at t0 so it's not exactly hurting for ways to restrict enemy infantry movement.
9 May 2020, 19:45 PM

Bundle or rifle grenade would like a word though. It's a very useful ability in tandem with those, which is fine, but it shouldn't be nondoc especially considering ost already has the best mg in the game at t0 so it's not exactly hurting for ways to restrict enemy infantry movement.

I am not really interested what the replace the medkit with as long as it useful to grenadier
9 May 2020, 19:48 PM

Wtf is going on? Medkit isn't useful for Grens? Rofl
9 May 2020, 19:50 PM

Pfaust now requires vet1.

There, you now have very influential and powerful ability on vet.
Thank me later.
9 May 2020, 20:27 PM

Wtf is going on? Medkit isn't useful for Grens? Rofl

Not in its current form and when it also available on pioneers.

To put in perspective "field first aid" ability where used in 4 games out of 40 and 11 times total (WC19) and I would have to guess that 3 of those games was when the infatry doctrine was chosen and it was actually free.

So on it is not really useful.
9 May 2020, 20:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2020, 20:27 PMVipper

Not in its current form and when it also available on pioneers.

To put in perspective "field first aid" ability where used in 4 games out of 40 and 11 times total (WC19) and I would have to guess that 3 of those games was when the infatry doctrine was chosen and it was actually free.

So on it is not really useful.

So I use it all the time and I find it super useful, but it's not because you say so.

Okay
9 May 2020, 20:33 PM

So I use it all the time and I find it super useful, but it's not because you say so.

Okay

Which part of a post you quoted that contains the stats from top player's games did you read and understood that it is reason is "because I said so"?

Top players avoided it like the plague.
9 May 2020, 20:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

From what I thought this ability is meant to keep support weapons on the field which can also function with three models. Basically to compensate that Soviets got 6 men back when there eere only two factions.

But I agree, Grenadier medkots could use some tweaking on the price, cast time or both. I think they are really fine for their price, I just find them very bad to use since two of your swuads are blocked for quite some time.
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★