Login

russian armor

Pack Howie

PAGES (9)down
11 Apr 2020, 17:32 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I mean hardcounter is hardcounter.

Doctrinal hardcounter required for stock unit is a stupid design. Doctrinal vs doctrinal and now we're talking. Giga commanders like that ruin diversity anyways.

Packhowie thread btw.
11 Apr 2020, 17:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2020, 09:51 AMVipper
Pak should simply moved to t4 and replace scott. Mortar move to Captain, Scott then could become doctrinal.

That would kill to bird with one stone.

+1
11 Apr 2020, 18:32 PM

Goes both ways

OKW all weapon teams come from HQ

Luchs+Puma is a very powerful combination and you can hold easily until the first Pz4 comes out.

Want to build Pz4 faster?
Need more words?

11 Apr 2020, 18:36 PM

I too love commander diversity, but it seems a lot of people just say "get an elephant" as OST to deal with 60 range TDs. Jaegar armor is a stupid commander and I'd love if they'd nerf the hell out of it. Instead though we honestly get stuck in the same toxic 2v2+ metas if you get your soul stuck on rails and metal or alliance of defiance.

Sadly, trying to be creative or just fool around usually means getting stomped by the meta, not a good reward. So in the end, why bother trying to deviate? I don't think these heavy nerfs will do anything but make Elephant the meta again.

11 Apr 2020, 19:26 PM

Doctrinal hardcounter required for stock unit is a stupid design. Doctrinal vs doctrinal and now we're talking. Giga commanders like that ruin diversity anyways.

Packhowie thread btw.

Because the pack howie side of things is going so beautifully right now.
13 Apr 2020, 10:18 AM
Donator 11

One of the most frustrating experiences you can have in coh2 is a well fortified position of at-gun walls with jacksons and a shitloads of pak howies. Nerf pak howie.
13 Apr 2020, 10:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:18 AMspajn
One of the most frustrating experiences you can have in coh2 is a well fortified position of at-gun walls with jacksons and a shitloads of pak howies. Nerf pak howie.

If there only existed a reliable way to one shot all/half of it in one go.... I donno, it could shoot some rokkits and even have tracks and wheels.
13 Apr 2020, 10:28 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:20 AMKatitof

If there only existed a reliable way to one shot all/half of it in one go.... I donno, it could shoot some rokkits and even have tracks and wheels.

Panzerwerfers destroys them?? I thought they just decrewed if you are lucky and then they get recrewed by rear echelon rofl.. Fuel investment to counter manpower i love that so you can lose the tank battles later... i think thats a trade a allied player would take rofl.
13 Apr 2020, 10:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:28 AMspajn

Panzerwerfers destroys them?? I thought they just decrewed if you are lucky and then they get recrewed by rear echelon rofl.. Fuel investment to counter manpower i love that so you can lose the tank battles later... i think thats a trade a allied player would take rofl.

Ok, so use 4 mortars/ISGs then.
There, you have made similar mp investment he can't touch with his composition and paid no fuel.

How are your ranks not in 4 digit tier if you don't even know how hardcounters work in this game or when to use them?

Why are you screeching about Pwerfer costing fuel? Did you previously built it only to counter vehicles?
13 Apr 2020, 10:32 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:20 AMKatitof

Not to mention i said guarded by jacksons... meaning you have to use pwerfer at max range or it will get sniped... i know you have never used a pwerfer but i can explain it to you: It is only useful if you drive it almost straight to the position you want to rocket otherwise the scatter is so huge its a 30% chance at best to hit your target.
13 Apr 2020, 10:36 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:31 AMKatitof

There, you have made similar mp investment he can't touch with his composition and paid no fuel.

How are your ranks not in 4 digit tier if you don't even know how hardcounters work in this game or when to use them?

Why are you screeching about Pwerfer costing fuel? Did you previously built it only to counter vehicles?

4x240=960. How is 960 manpower equal to one pakhowie? LOL
13 Apr 2020, 10:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:32 AMspajn

Not to mention i said guarded by jacksons... meaning you have to use pwerfer at max range or it will get sniped... i know you have never used a pwerfer but i can explain it to you: It is only useful if you drive it almost straight to the position you want to rocket otherwise the scatter is so huge its a 30% chance at best to hit your target.

Don't play custom games on that one super flat testing map with FoW disabled then.

You would have to REALLY TRY to lose pwerfer this way.

And I mean 2nd best thing next to trying to use its MG to fight infantry suicide level.
13 Apr 2020, 10:37 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:36 AMKatitof

Don't play custom games on that one super flat testing map with FoW disabled then.

And I mean 2nd best thing next to trying to use its MG to fight infantry suicide level.

Do you know that jacksons have tracks and are movable? They are really fast too and have great range. Then there are all these things you can call in that give you vision.
13 Apr 2020, 10:40 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:31 AMKatitof

Maybe you don't understand RTS fundamentally but its all about resource management and forcing your opponent to invest his resources in ways that will not benefit him in the long run, its called macromanagement. Try play starcraft 2 at a decent level and you will understand it.
13 Apr 2020, 10:46 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:36 AMKatitof

Not only fast, great range and oneshots pwerfer. There is this trick in coh2 you can do where you can fire through shotblockers. You do it by using the attack ground command slightly behind the vehicle and it will go through the shotblocker and hit your target.
13 Apr 2020, 10:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:40 AMspajn

Maybe you don't understand RTS fundamentally but its all about resource management and forcing your opponent to invest his resources in ways that will not benefit him in the long run, its called macromanagement. Try play starcraft 2 at a decent level and you will understand it.

Oh! You mean, like, using single potent artillery unit against a cluester of at least 4 weapon teams sitting in one place?

Make your mind already, because every following post you make contradicts you even more.

You want to counter multiple weapon teams, but don't want to use a unit that hardcounters them in best way.
To me and anyone else reading this, you don't seem to unerstant RTS fundamentally and have no slightest idea about resource management ON TOP of having no idea about positioning since you're apparently losing artillery unit that can shoot OVER LOS and SHOT blockers to a direct fire unit of much lower range.
13 Apr 2020, 10:53 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2020, 10:47 AMKatitof

Oh! You mean, like, using single potent artillery unit against a cluester of at least 4 weapon teams sitting in one place?

Make your mind already, because every following post you make contradicts you even more.

You want to counter multiple weapon teams, but don't want to use a unit that hardcounters them in best way.
To me and anyone else reading this, you don't seem to unerstant RTS fundamentally and have no slightest idea about resource management ON TOP of having no idea about positioning since you're apparently losing artillery unit that can shoot OVER LOS and SHOT blockers to a direct fire unit of much lower range.

At top 200 games noone is putting 4 weapon teams in one place. Get top 200 and you will understand. Secondly i already explained about the complex mechanic of shooting through shotblockers. Tightrope have some video about it you should watch it, it will really raise your level of play once you learn it.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS