Great job! Also, you should add function so you can add commanders abilities or remove them, because so far this is the only downside of the mod, when you need to change test specific ability, you have to relaunch game and pick the commander.
I've been looking to adding commander abilities and I'm currently trying to find the easiest way of getting a neat list of all the abilities. I think attrib/armies/x -> army_bag/abilities is the best solution as there's very little non-commander abilities.
Firstly, great job! a few questions from me:
1. Do you know if actions in game via mod count toward achievements?
2. How do I install if I run the game via Steam?
(Note, I found some help online, and basically put the file in one of the folders withing my Documents/my games/CoH2).
3. When will this mod be available on the workshop?
4. You seem to be missing the Sturm Tiger from OKW/OST
Hope that helps.
1. Yes, they do. I have accidentally unlocked some achievements while messing around with the mod.
2. See first post for installation instructions.
4. Thanks, I'll make sure to add that.