Login

russian armor

CheatCommands Mod II Beta

7 Apr 2016, 12:59 PM

I've been looking to adding commander abilities and I'm currently trying to find the easiest way of getting a neat list of all the abilities. I think attrib/armies/x -> army_bag/abilities is the best solution as there's very little non-commander abilities.

It could be, but at the same time british for excample dont have their abilities in army_bag (thats the reason why you could dupe their commanders and abilities in auto match)

In that case, I think that few abilities from OKW\USF could be missing aswell, like EDIT: Just checked it. I was right, abilities from Overwatch\FouerSturm\Calipe\Persh commanders aren't in army_bag.

I also could suggest you, going to inventory/commander or commander abillities, because at least all commanders and non-used commanders abilities are located here.

And later on you could simply find un-used abilities by excluding already used ones.
7 Apr 2016, 15:17 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Thing is, I'm looking for an easy way of getting a list of the abilities. Right now it seems the british commander abilities are popping out of nowhere, same for the newer commanders.

I'm certainly not interested in going through the files and manually finding the ones used in the commander ability bar.
7 Apr 2016, 17:03 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

OKW Puma misses, only the WM one is present. I would actually check which Puma is being used by Ostheer, since when I tried to call one it had the OKW skins (I was playing OKW)
8 Apr 2016, 09:47 AM

Hello Janne252

First of all, great job for your mod !

Among the missing units from the v.04 version :

Ostheer:

- Sdkfz 250 alone (it's spwaning with Pzgrenadiers in it) - maybe it would be good to get this transport unit lonely
- Luftwaffe officer (from the russian campaign)
- Assault grenadier (from commander)

Soviets:

- Fresh conscripts (from the campaign)
- Zis-6 truck (from campaign)
- sniper Ania (from campaign)
- M4 lend-lease 76mm (don't remember the exact name - from lend-lease commander)
- Irregulars (removed ability from a commander)
- Partisans (antitank, submachine gunners, rifle...)

US:

- Medics
- WC51 truck (from commander)
- WC51 truck "with hood" (from Ardennes Assault campaign)
- .50 M2HB machine gun (from US HQ)
- Cavalry riflemen (from AA campaign)
- Sherman calliope (from commander)
- Crewmen

OKW:

- Sdkfz 223 (from the AA campaign)
- Puma (from HQ)
- Sturmtiger (from commander)

British:

- Medics (from commander with glider)
- Forward observation officer (from alpha test)
- Airlanding officer (from comander)
- Mortar emplacement
- Bofors emplacement
- 17-pounder emplacement

Also :

- If grenadiers are spawned with the mod, they can't use rifle grenade ability even if the phase 1 is enabled (neither if grenadiers are spwaned before or after the enabled phase 1). Also, the spawned grenadier don't take benefit of instant ability recharge.
These issues don't occurs with grenadiers build from the HQ, they can use rifle grenade and ability recharge instantly when its enabled.

- Spawned US vehicles don't have crew and can't have the ability to decrew.

Some aesthetics issues :

- Visible vehicle crew for US and british vehicles are soviet (don't know for german vehicles)
- Spawned US Sherman 76mm has different camo from other US vehicles
- US M2 60mm and M1 81mm mortar team don't have the good images in their description (i'm pretty sure that the US mortars have images from the AA campaign).

As I'm not a modder, I don't know the time and the work it takes. So, consider my post only if you consider as relevant for you. Also, aesthetics issues are not the priority. It's just cosmetics :)

Congrats for all your awesome work !
8 Apr 2016, 11:15 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Hello Janne252

First of all, great job for your mod !

Among the missing units from the v.04 version :

Ostheer:

- Sdkfz 250 alone (it's spwaning with Pzgrenadiers in it) - maybe it would be good to get this transport unit lonely
>> The Grens are hardcoded to the halftrack
- Luftwaffe officer (from the russian campaign)
>> Added
- Assault grenadier (from commander)
>> Added
Soviets:
- Fresh conscripts (from the campaign)
>> Added
- Zis-6 truck (from campaign)
>> Added
- sniper Ania (from campaign)
>> Added
- M4 lend-lease 76mm (don't remember the exact name - from lend-lease commander)
>> Added
- Irregulars (removed ability from a commander)
>> More info/exact squad blueprint name?
- Partisans (antitank, submachine gunners, rifle...)
>> Added (LMG, SMG, and Panzerschreck partisans)
US:

- Medics
>> Added
- WC51 truck (from commander)
>> Added
- WC51 truck "with hood" (from Ardennes Assault campaign)
>> Screenshot/more info please
- .50 M2HB machine gun (from US HQ)
>> Added
- Cavalry riflemen (from AA campaign)
>> AA units are in a separate attrib archive, most likely can't add unless they exist in standard AttribArchive
- Sherman calliope (from commander)
>> Added
- Crewmen
>> Added
OKW:

- Sdkfz 223 (from the AA campaign)
>> AA units are in a separate attrib archive, most likely can't add unless they exist in standard AttribArchive
- Puma (from HQ)
>> Already exists
- Sturmtiger (from commander)
>> Added
British:

- Medics (from commander with glider)
>> Added
- Forward observation officer (from alpha test)
>> Added
- Airlanding officer (from comander)
>> Added
- Mortar emplacement
>> Added
- Bofors emplacement
>> Added
- 17-pounder emplacement
>> Added
Also :

- If grenadiers are spawned with the mod, they can't use rifle grenade ability even if the phase 1 is enabled (neither if grenadiers are spwaned before or after the enabled phase 1). Also, the spawned grenadier don't take benefit of instant ability recharge.
These issues don't occurs with grenadiers build from the HQ, they can use rifle grenade and ability recharge instantly when its enabled.
>> Fixed, it was the _sp version of the grenadier squad instead of _mp

- Spawned US vehicles don't have crew and can't have the ability to decrew.
>> Probably only works if you play as USF
Some aesthetics issues :

- Visible vehicle crew for US and british vehicles are soviet (don't know for german vehicles)
>> Probably only works if you play as USF
- Spawned US Sherman 76mm has different camo from other US vehicles
>> M4A3 Sherman Medium tank is the one you are looking for
- US M2 60mm and M1 81mm mortar team don't have the good images in their description (i'm pretty sure that the US mortars have images from the AA campaign).
As I'm not a modder, I don't know the time and the work it takes. So, consider my post only if you consider as relevant for you. Also, aesthetics issues are not the priority. It's just cosmetics :)

Congrats for all your awesome work !

Thanks for the feedback & reports.
8 Apr 2016, 11:33 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Version 0.5 is now available, see first post for changelog & downloads.

Thanks to BlobSponge² and Marcus2389 for their feedback and suggestions.
8 Apr 2016, 12:29 PM

Thx for the reply.

Forgive me, I've forgot to say that I was playing as soviet when I test the presence of units...

For the irregulars, they spawned with the soviet army reserve commander (now, they are replaced with antitank partisans). They spawned with random lmg (german or soviet).

Their names in-game was "soviet irregular light machinegun squad", according to the veterancy guide from Coh2.org, as this unit does'nt exist any longer.

For the WC51 truck with the hood, it's just a WC51 equiped with a hood and only works to transport a squad. I only seen this unit in AA campaign. And you said that it's not possible to add from AA archives. So, don't worry, I mentionned it just to get an exhaustive list.

Great job!

9 Apr 2016, 03:00 AM

OKW Puma misses, only the WM one is present. I would actually check which Puma is being used by Ostheer, since when I tried to call one it had the OKW skins (I was playing OKW)

+1
Well spotted - I found this as well last night derping for achievements.

Edit: Must've lost the post from last night... Had a few observations:
- A Command Panzer IV/Panther's aura as Soviets does not have any effect on the ISU's.
- B-2 Artillery have a cool-down for their main barrage ability even if cooldowns are disabled.
- A bulk selection for destroyed vehicles should be available - Like selecting more units normally (at least I think)

Edit 2:
REmemnerd a few more bugs:
OKW infrantry + tanks + Pak43, as spawend by a Soviet faction, only have 3 stars and not the usual OKW 5.

Edit 3:
We;p, looks like someone already beat me to the suggestions :\
9 Apr 2016, 09:43 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

+1
Well spotted - I found this as well last night derping for achievements.

Edit: Must've lost the post from last night... Had a few observations:
- A Command Panzer IV/Panther's aura as Soviets does not have any effect on the ISU's.
>> Things that don't work cross-factions is out of my reach, it is the way the game is made
- B-2 Artillery have a cool-down for their main barrage ability even if cooldowns are disabled.
>> The weapon seems to reload for a moment but the ability cooldown is instant.
- A bulk selection for destroyed vehicles should be available - Like selecting more units normally (at least I think)
>> "Kill everything" is probably the best solution for this.

Edit 2:
REmemnerd a few more bugs:
OKW infrantry + tanks + Pak43, as spawend by a Soviet faction, only have 3 stars and not the usual OKW 5.
>> Each OKW unit has veterancy levels configured for other factions. Similar to the situation where you've managed to capture an OKW Pak 43 as soviets.

Edit 3:
We;p, looks like someone already beat me to the suggestions :\
9 Apr 2016, 09:48 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I added icons to most of the spawnable items:

WIP-view of commander abilities:
12 Apr 2016, 22:40 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

A request for the menu order

under: selection->owner-> the current order is

abandoned
neutral
team1
team2

Is it possible to change the order? Abandoned is probably going to be the least used function (for me at least)
Maybe:

team1
team2
neutral
abandoned
13 Apr 2016, 05:09 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

A request for the menu order

under: selection->owner-> the current order is

abandoned
neutral
team1
team2

Is it possible to change the order? Abandoned is probably going to be the least used function (for me at least)
Maybe:

team1
team2
neutral
abandoned

Good point.

I was also thinking of adding a button that changes the ownership to "enemy" (first player of the enemy team), which could be used to toggle the ownership between the 2 players in a 1v1 map (or any sized map, the code would look for the first player in the team). This should make changing the owner to enemy even faster.
14 Apr 2016, 09:43 AM

0.6 vesion coming soon ? :P
14 Apr 2016, 17:23 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

0.6 is now available, see first post for downloads & change log.

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2016, 09:43 AMpegasos
0.6 vesion coming soon ? :P
14 Apr 2016, 23:35 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

EDIT: Never mind noticed the thing I was going to point out had been fixed in the newer version
21 Apr 2016, 00:12 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

http://imgur.com/5oDxG0Z

A question - Is there currently a feature for changing the owner for sectors? In the screenshot above I capped the sector with a squad, then clicked on the flag and set the owner to neutral. However as you can see the point itself is white, but the sector is still blue. Also if I enter the circle in this state with a squad, it will start the capture process.
21 Apr 2016, 04:35 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

http://imgur.com/5oDxG0Z

A question - Is there currently a feature for changing the owner for sectors? In the screenshot above I capped the sector with a squad, then clicked on the flag and set the owner to neutral. However as you can see the point itself is white, but the sector is still blue. Also if I enter the circle in this state with a squad, it will start the capture process.

I'll look into that, I thought I fixed that already though. Thanks.
23 Apr 2016, 08:45 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Version 0.7 is now available, see first post for downloads & change log.
23 Apr 2016, 10:04 AM

Hey Janne. I have a suggestion for the interface. The only problem I have with v2 over v1 is that the menus take up the whole screen pretty much when you are deep in a menu. Have you made any attempts to make the menu structure smaller? either making the text for each item shorter, or perhaps there is a way to have slightly overlapping menu branches if you left-justify the text?
An alternative solution would be an option to just change to colour coded menu items and when you are in one menu you can easily access the outer branch items by a colour-coded or icon-coded index? This all sounds very complicated, but just thought I'd suggest it anyway.
23 Apr 2016, 10:40 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2016, 10:04 AMRappy
Hey Janne. I have a suggestion for the interface. The only problem I have with v2 over v1 is that the menus take up the whole screen pretty much when you are deep in a menu. Have you made any attempts to make the menu structure smaller? either making the text for each item shorter, or perhaps there is a way to have slightly overlapping menu branches if you left-justify the text?
An alternative solution would be an option to just change to colour coded menu items and when you are in one menu you can easily access the outer branch items by a colour-coded or icon-coded index? This all sounds very complicated, but just thought I'd suggest it anyway.

The interface is designed for the standard 1920x1080 resolution. The goal is to make it as easy to understand as possible - thus the long, descriptive button titles. The menu does take a lot of space indeed but only when you are doing something. Also all the actions that require the crosshair for "aiming" are designed not to take more than half of the screen space.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS