Login

russian armor

OKW September patch discussion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (29)down
31 Aug 2019, 00:32 AM

well u would need to reduce the price obv

I meant if we set their performance to be panthers with a bigger gun or smth like that... there would be alot of cries of how its unrealistic and "i want my wunderwaffe back" bs...

31 Aug 2019, 00:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2019, 22:55 PMKatitof

And how long would it be to not impact early game teching and actually do anything in late game?

From my view? 5 minutes.
31 Aug 2019, 08:19 AM

Increase Tiger coaxial machine gun damage to 4 plz,same as other germany panzer
31 Aug 2019, 10:22 AM

I do think it could have a vet requirement reduction, too.

The Flak Half Track already got that a while ago (a decrease in Vet requirements).
https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/67/coh-2-changelog/p5
Go to comment #140
States the following:

What it did not get is a real improvement in performance (that is why it has a hard time vetting).

Performance increase is required and necessary.

Buff the overall performance and in turn, nerf (all) the vet bonuses.

So that it becomes more reliable, viable and consistent.

Move Vet 2 bonuses to Vet 0. It would fix its performance.
31 Aug 2019, 13:34 PM

Hetzer

Suggestions:
Allow the AA gun to be target by user input, make AA mode a toggle.

Allow Hezter and Oswind to be available even when T4 is destroyed. It timing is the issue add CP requirements as other call-in units.

Increase rear armour of the vehicle. The fact that it luck a turret exposes its near armour even if the user has not make a "mistake"

Schwerer Panzer Headquarters

King Tiger

One could test the following changes.

Lower the price of KT but allow only 1 per T4 truck.
Allow building more 1 T4 but limiting the AA weapon upgrade 1 if a KT is lost.

Benefits brining KT inline with other Super heavies. Increase time a KT can be replaced when lost.
31 Aug 2019, 13:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Aug 2019, 13:34 PMVipper

One could test the following changes.

Lower the price of KT but allow only 1 per T4 truck.
Allow building more 1 T4 but limiting the AA weapon upgrade 1 if a KT is lost.

Benefits brining KT inline with other Super heavies. Increase time a KT can be replaced when lost.

hmm what if we make the KT a sidetech to T4 that disables the gun in exchange for granting access to the KT... and if T4 is destroyed they have to do the upgrade again to call the KT back if its destroyed... then revert the fuel cost to its old 280 fuel cost...

we cant treat it like other heavies as its nondoc after all... and this might be a solution to that imo...
31 Aug 2019, 13:42 PM

KT is not nearly worth disabling the AA option to field without substantial buffs
31 Aug 2019, 14:46 PM

KT is not nearly worth disabling the AA option to field without substantial buffs

the KT recieved some hefty AI buffs... which would make it extremely fearsome in 4v4s... still prolly not viable in 1v1s though
1 Sep 2019, 14:37 PM

Panzerfusiliers

Are g43 PF cost efficient when they have about the same MP cost as Penals, 80 munition on top of that and come later? Are they about the same power level?
1 Sep 2019, 15:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Aug 2019, 13:39 PMgbem

hmm what if we make the KT a sidetech to T4 that disables the gun in exchange for granting access to the KT... and if T4 is destroyed they have to do the upgrade again to call the KT back if its destroyed... then revert the fuel cost to its old 280 fuel cost...

we cant treat it like other heavies as its nondoc after all... and this might be a solution to that imo...

Hm this makes the t4 an even more of a big target to basically cripple an entire faction. Losing t4 means losing access to tanks. Losing t4 would also mean losing acces to KT. Meaning, no tanks at all lol, as everything is tied to tech now. Not to mention having to rebuy t4, and tank upgrade for aa mode, to get tanks and kt. Wayyyyy toooo steap of a nerf. Might as well upgrade for a cannon ball chained to your nuts and be thrown overboard lol.
1 Sep 2019, 17:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2019, 14:37 PMVipper
Panzerfusiliers

Are g43 PF cost efficient when they have about the same MP cost as Penals, 80 munition on top of that and come later? Are they about the same power level?

Penals is more expensive than PFs (forr 300?).
PFs come sooner, or same time at best with penal, since they are 0cp call in, the cooldown is 20-25s if my memory work.
PFs also have more utilities than penals.
1 Sep 2019, 17:23 PM

Penals is more expensive than PFs (forr 300?).
PFs come sooner, or same time at best with penal, since they are 0cp call in, the cooldown is 20-25s if my memory work.
PFs also have more utilities than penals.

I think Vipper is comparing Penals with G43 PF. PF without G43 is weaker than Volk. G43 upgrade require T1 or T2.

PF is not a call-in unit in current patch, you need build it from T0.
1 Sep 2019, 17:34 PM

I think Vipper is comparing Penals with G43 PF. PF without G43 is weaker than Volk. G43 upgrade require T1 or T2.

PF is not a call-in unit in current patch, you need build it from T0.

It's my bad, i'm aware of PFs upgraded required T1 or 2, but forgot about the call in issue. Still, they are cheaper than penal, can come earlier than penals (sov need to built special rifles command to buy penals) and have more utilities than both penals and volk.
1 Sep 2019, 17:39 PM

It's my bad, i'm aware of PFs upgraded required T1 or 2, but forgot about the call in issue. Still, they are cheaper than penal, can come earlier than penals (sov need to built special rifles command to buy penals) and have more utilities than both penals and volk.

You forgot to add the reinforcement cost of bringing 5 men g43 PF up to 6 men.
The MP cost is about the same yet PF also have an addition 80 munition cost.
G43 PF come later than Penal since one has to set up a truck and get the 80 MU and the upgrade time.
(actually the problem has more to do with Penal being too cost efficient than Pfs being up. Penal should probably cost less and have the SVT as an upgrade)
3 Sep 2019, 06:33 AM

How about remove Goliath from Early warning system,then bundle with IR.stg44,and rename Special equipment support,reduce to 0cp
3 Sep 2019, 07:37 AM

How about remove Goliath from Early warning system,then bundle with IR.stg44,and rename Special equipment support,reduce to 0cp

NO.
3 Sep 2019, 10:38 AM

Please don't lock the Flame Hetzer behind Panzer Authorization.

The earlier timing had the potential to make Feuersturm a viable commander.

Unlike the Ostwind (which definitely should stay behind Panzer Authorization no matter what) the Flame Hetzer has no AT capabilities at all. All three opposing factions have an AT light vehicle that can fight it when it hits the field.
3 Sep 2019, 11:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2019, 10:38 AMLago
Please don't lock the Flame Hetzer behind Panzer Authorization.

The earlier timing had the potential to make Feuersturm a viable commander.

Unlike the Ostwind (which definitely should stay behind Panzer Authorization no matter what) the Flame Hetzer has no AT capabilities at all. All three opposing factions have an AT light vehicle that can fight it when it hits the field.

+1 totally agree with this post.
A possible way to achieve the goal of earlier Obers AND a better timing for the Hetzer could be created through a sidetech option for the Hetzer.
OKW players had to
1. build the Schwere Panzer Headquarters
2. Side tech for the Hetzer (like for AEC/Bofor) to be available, tech could cost up to 25 fuel.

Sidetech option could solve the issue of earlier Obers OR earlier Hetzer.
3 Sep 2019, 11:59 AM

You want to invent a side tech....
For a DOCTRINAL unit....
How the F would that even work?

Plus, have you all people complaining about Hetzer have even used it in last 12 months? Its perfectly fine for performance where it is, it doesn't matter it can't damage vehicles, that's how AI units work, it can easily 1v1 ATG and will murder all infantry that isn't supported by a med tank at least.
PAGES (29)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS