Login

russian armor

MG34 idea

31 Jul 2019, 08:04 AM

Hello,

MG34 is the worst MG in game ... and its bad for its costs.
One thing would increase the usage of it:

give it a nondoc camouflage (like some Ost commanders have) upgrade. (same cost like ost with commander) // or maybe from vet1/2

So it would have a tricky thing which make it more usefully and we would see it more.
31 Jul 2019, 08:38 AM

Or, even better - give it creeping camouflage like raketens.
Just imagine - raks, mg's, luchs and jgpzIV stitting in ambush-mode on VP at last seconds of the match.
31 Jul 2019, 08:39 AM

Hello,

give it a nondoc camouflage (like some Ost commanders have) upgrade. (same cost like ost with commander) // or maybe from vet1/2

So it would have a tricky thing which make it more usefully and we would see it more.

It is trolling or what? Ask any player which MG he will pick up the last in battlefield and you already know the name of the worst mg in game. There was thread about MG's effectivness and votes also show the worst MG in game and this not MG-34.
31 Jul 2019, 09:05 AM

Yeah non-doc camo MGs for OKW. Sounds like a beautiful idea. Will increase joy of playing this game a lot. More of this please.
31 Jul 2019, 09:07 AM

Hello,

Shouldn't the Maxim be getting the camouflage as it's the worst MG in the game?
31 Jul 2019, 09:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2019, 09:07 AMGrim

Shouldn't the Maxim be getting the camouflage as it's the worst MG in the game?

Don't forget about powerfull AP rounds to stop enemy LV and shred infantry to pieces.
31 Jul 2019, 09:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2019, 09:12 AMMaret

Don't forget about powerfull AP rounds to stop enemy LV and shred infantry to pieces.

Good point.

Obviously I would be happy for the MG42 to get the 'Sustained Fire' ability from the maxim in exchange, to keep the balance ;)
31 Jul 2019, 10:50 AM

Cheapest HMG in game and cost efficient for its price.
31 Jul 2019, 11:14 AM

It was hot, summer day far beyond frontline, german soldiers rests from battles and healed wounds. Gunter and Fritz were in good mood - of course, they moment ago watch good movie and had good meal. The good day promised not worst evening.
At square was a big crowd and was hear, how folks arguing.
Officer yelling - "Listen to me soldiers of Faterland! Fuhrer gave to us new secret weapon - 6 man MG. With this wunderwaffe we can kill enemies of Faterland faster then earlier! Victory will be ours! All mg crew, must go to storage and get new machineguns. You also must help to your new comrades in your teams."
Gunter and Fritz were crew of MG-34 - old weapon from start at war. Not as good as new MG-42, but in good hands had could stop any enemy assault.
Listen to me Fritz - said Gunter. I heard that bolsheviks got new machineguns with more ROF and AP rounds. They mg crews also were reduce to 4 man squads. While we getting this 70kg watercooling antique piece of shit and get 2 more soldiers in our team. Do you really think that it is better then our good old 34?
I don't know Gunter. But officer from higher command division said it. We must believe to our commanders.
Gunter has bad feelings in his soul, but what could do regular soldier in this situaition? Only two things - obeyed and don't die in battle.

At the same time at other side of front:
See Yuriy, this is our new mg - said Sergiy. Looking like toy - said Yuriy. Yuriy was main machinegunner of old, heavy machinegun - Maxim. This 70-kg weapon have special requirements to shooter. They must be big and strong, to push and pull it from mud of Eastern Front. Yuriy was good machineguner.
Don't be fool! - said Sergiy. It much lighter and have more ROF than our Maxim. Look to these new AP rounds! With them we could destroy germans light vehicles and make in fashists so much holes as stars on night sky!
But where went Alexey and Dmitriy ? - asked Yuriy. They now become part of mortar team crew, our new team have only 4 mans - answered Sergiy. Yuriy didn't like it. He liked listen stories of Alexey and he liked how good Dmitriy can cook meal. Yuriy have some doubts about new mg. But one thing he like for sure - from this moment, he will never again pulling this Maxim from mud.

31 Jul 2019, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

When ullu opens a thread, I'm never sure what happens.
I think it's just high skill low level trolling in perfection. Every post is pure gold
31 Jul 2019, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Can someone make an ullumullulollo mod where everything ullu suggests is directly implemented? Sounds like great fun for a couple of matches
31 Jul 2019, 11:24 AM

When ullu opens a thread, I'm never sure what happens.
I think it's just high skill low level trolling in perfection. Every post is pure gold

Actually, its always predictable and the same.

Allies OP or axis UP or both with core problem to his success with a faction and better then 4 digit rank is located directly between his chair and keyboard.
31 Jul 2019, 11:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2019, 11:24 AMKatitof

core problem to his success with a faction and better then 4 digit rank is located directly between his chair and keyboard.

and this from a guy which has Rank 99999999999 cause he never played this game since 2 years. Only a forum warrior with no skill und playtime.
You are the fat guy which eat crisps and drunk cola while sitting on the couch and cry "amateurs" to the football player which play the match..

last week i was elo rank 125...sadly i didn played the last 7 days.
31 Jul 2019, 11:57 AM

and this from a guy which has Rank 99999999999 cause he never played this game since 2 years. Only a forum warrior with no skill und playtime.
You are the fat guy which eat crisps and drunk cola while sitting on the couch and cry "amateurs" to the football player which play the match..

I was top 20 with all factions but haven't played for a month so its hidden now.

31 Jul 2019, 12:06 PM

31 Jul 2019, 12:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2019, 12:06 PMKatitof

ah...you managed to stole my meme what i posted in the past to your "logic"
31 Jul 2019, 12:13 PM

https://www.coh2.org/replay/42328/vs-jove

Katitof beat Jove and VonAsten in the past, have some damn respect. :snfPeter:

Katitof would be top 5 easy, but he needs the time to correct false posts on the forums instead. :hansGASM:
31 Jul 2019, 12:26 PM

Maxim is worst MG by a lot. Don't know how you could possibly think the 34 is worse
31 Jul 2019, 13:33 PM

Maxim is worst MG by a lot. Don't know how you could possibly think the 34 is worse

Maxim spam start is a available and working strategie...especially if you play team games on lane maps vs OKW. MG34 spam was never seen.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★