Login

russian armor

Command p4

PAGES (7)down
17 Jul 2019, 16:37 PM

Stop feeding the troll boys, he only wants attention and is going to do anything for it.

No one is able to describe the OP in the aura rather that "it makes axis tanks harder to kill" and that's a rant.

When someone bring up a steamroll to their base and it was not because L2P, CPz4 will be worth a nerf

He did explain how it was OP. It was also explained earlier how every Allied unit that gave similar auras either have been removed or only affect the player units, not team units.

Both of you are gaslighting the OP calling him a troll looking for attention when this poster has never been of the sort. Stug Life in particular continues to try to change the subject and shift goalposts to muddy any type of rational discourse. The only reason your comments are still up and viewable is because ShadowAxis won't invise the posts of axis players and trollers. I have commented things very similar "this OP is just looking for attention, this is the third thread from him in two weeks on the same subject" and I was threatened with a ban and had my post advised.

tl;dr OP and TheDarkArmadillo had great write ups about the unit that both of you pretend not to see. Stop trolling.
17 Jul 2019, 16:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 16:14 PMKatitof

Actually, its 3rd thread about it since the patch that was supposed to change it, first was made within a week of the changes, 2nd couple of months ago.

So yes, people did noticed.
people noticed said it was fine, still reported it, and they did nothing
17 Jul 2019, 16:43 PM

no one noticed anything because nothing changed. relic said it needed a nerf and it didnt happen. What does that have to do with confirmation bias? I think someone may just not want to give up their broken cpz4
the fun fact is not broken, or we would have "reee axis opie opie C p4 is broken" way before 2 days ago when me and another were checking stats in the shout box
17 Jul 2019, 16:44 PM

the fun fact is not broken, or we would have "reee axis opie opie C p4 is broken" way before 2 days ago when me and another were checking stats in the shout box

How many times do I have to say that if it was getting nerfed in the first place, someone clearly thought it was OP....
17 Jul 2019, 16:45 PM

Or it was OP before, hence why it was getting nerfed in the fist place?

Not true and purely consensual. If a bunch of mobs say it is OP, would you trust them? Hoy much do they know of the whole picture.

A lit of people struggle against su85 selfspot but is it OP? No. Many people can't deal with a with elephants in team games but are they OP? No. Even raketens are cheese but not OP.

Dont misjudge difficulty with Over performing.

If you have a holy crusade against auras then go make a thread about it.

I still wait the argument of the OP part from you

17 Jul 2019, 16:47 PM

How many times do I have to say that if it was getting nerfed in the first place, someone clearly thought it was OP....
same for m4 c sherman, but then they decided it's ok, they already reported it (liked in one of my post) as i did for the m4 c, but unlike most fan boy here i suggested to keep radio net for the soviet too, cause i can differentiate between a broken unit and one that is not , while not crying on the forum

now if u want to nerf all auras go make a thread about it, if u want to do only one it's just bias
17 Jul 2019, 16:48 PM

Not true and purely consensual. If a bunch of mobs say it is OP, would you trust them? Hoy much do they know of the whole picture.

A lit of people struggle against su85 selfspot but is it OP? No. Many people can't deal with a with elephants in team games but are they OP? No. Even raketens are cheese but not OP.

Dont misjudge difficulty with Over performing.

If you have a holy crusade against auras then go make a thread about it.

I still wait the argument of the OP part from you

convenient of you to ignore my post eh? the one with the evidence of it being OP from TDA?

R E L I C wants to nerf the unit but it didnt go through properly in the patch. why are you still saying no one thinks its OP when the fucking developers are trying to nerf it? seriously, why?
17 Jul 2019, 16:48 PM

Snip

"Axis tanks are 1 hit harder, that's OP"
That is a solid argument.
How little is needed for players to complaint.
17 Jul 2019, 16:49 PM

Relic's mod team = A mob? Now I've seen it all

If you argue the whole thread something doesnt need changes, then say changes are okay and offer some of your own, then you need to spend some time reflecting on what your point is. I have consistently made mine
17 Jul 2019, 16:50 PM

convenient of you to ignore my post eh? the one with the evidence of it being OP from TDA?

R E L I C wants to nerf the unit but it didnt go through properly in the patch. why are you still saying no one thinks its OP when the fucking developers are trying to nerf it? seriously, why?
wait a second, didn't the Jackson have 55 range in the preview ? wasn't that top nerf it ? i guess they just forgot about it better make a thread about it to bring it back to 55 range cause they forgot to implement that, as they clearly wanted to nerf the jackson

there is no way they changed idea even if it's been months and is already reported to have 60 range
17 Jul 2019, 16:51 PM

Forums dont work like a Facebook, maybe the steam forums is your place then.

Are you a relic developer? Then you dont know if they want to nerf the unit. Use some logic ffs
17 Jul 2019, 16:51 PM

now if u want to nerf all auras go make a thread about it, if u want to do only one it's just bias

I didnt make this thread. Or the other one... I have made this exact point in a thread about buffing the sturm officer, except in that case it was because the unit wasnt good enough. The retreat forcing mechanic makes the aura not worth it IMO, but thats not on topic
17 Jul 2019, 16:53 PM

Far more reasons have been given than that

The team game one is the biggest in my opinion. Areceived damage aura is way too strong for it be shared amongst teammates. This nerf doesn't touch it in 1v1. That said i think the unit should be buffed and the aura removed

And haven't you yourselff advocated for removing always active auras and reworking them in the past? Replacing them with command abilities similar to the style of commissar? I got that idea from someone else, thought it was you tbh
Edit: nvm i think it was thedarkarmadillo talking about sturm officer that i got it from

I have advocated in redesign aura many times and I would rather have CPz IV redesigned but I do not agree with simply reducing the damage reduction modifier from 0.8 to 0.9. The unit would become even less cost efficient in 1vs1 and 2vs2.

My suggestions about auras was (and is) that aura should:
1) have the "always on" effects nerfed or even removed
2) have a timed ability that increases performance without cost (or a small cost) with cool down
3) scale with veterancy

17 Jul 2019, 16:54 PM

wait a second, didn't the Jackson have 55 range in the preview ? wasn't that top nerf it ? i guess they just forgot about it better make a thread about it to bring it back to 55 range cause they forgot to implement that, as they clearly wanted to nerf the jackson

hahahaha, so preview is same as patch notes now? you are so delusional dude.
17 Jul 2019, 16:55 PM

Someone thought it was OP.
The most meaningful sentence in this whole thread.

Yeah, someone thought it was OP, and started this thread too.

Someone thought it was OP, and he was wrong.
17 Jul 2019, 16:56 PM

Forums dont work like a Facebook, maybe the steam forums is your place then.

Are you a relic developer? Then you dont know if they want to nerf the unit. Use some logic ffs

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/67/coh-2-changelog/p6

ctrl + F Panzer IV "Command Tiger". Read the PATCH notes. the PATCH notes from the DEVELOPER. Use some logic FFS.

p.s. shadow, if you want to invise this post for the "use some logic ffs" line, please note that distrofio used this first directed towards me, so you must invise his post too :)
17 Jul 2019, 16:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 16:53 PMVipper

I have advocated in redesign aura many times and I would rather have CPz IV redesigned but I do not agree with simply reducing the damage reduction modifier from 0.8 to 0.9. The unit would become even less cost efficient in 1vs1 and 2vs2.

I dont agree with it either. It seems to merely be the catalyst for the thread

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jul 2019, 16:53 PMVipper

My suggestions about auras was (and is) that aura should:
1) have the "always on" effects nerfed or even removed
2) have a timed ability that increases performance without cost (or a small cost) with cool down
3) scale with veterancy

Ahh yes this I remember you saying. I like the #3 part especially, and they've already gone that direction with other command units anyway
17 Jul 2019, 17:01 PM

Someone thought it was OP.
The most meaningful sentence in this whole thread.

Yeah, someone thought it was OP, and started this thread too.

Someone thought it was OP, and he was wrong.

You on page 3 of this thread:

Final words on this topic:
Since the most important aspect of the aura is to give medium armour and panthers an extra shot of effective HP and because that results to be very annoying for some players i think the only proper nerf is to make its aura some active ability without munition cost, in exange the tank will loose its firing capability. Given said nerf, the area of effect or the units affected could be changed to adjust the final unit potential.

TL;DR
Does it NEED a nerf? No./ Change something? Make aura active or toggle and loose main gun when the aura is on.

Ironically your changes are even more of a nerf than mine. But maybe you were lying here? After all this was far from your "final words" on the topic
17 Jul 2019, 17:01 PM

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/67/coh-2-changelog/p6

ctrl + F Panzer IV "Command Tiger". Read the PATCH notes. the PATCH notes from the DEVELOPER. Use some logic FFS.

p.s. shadow, if you want to invise this post for the "use some logic ffs" line, please note that distrofio used this first directed towards me, so you must invise his post too :)

Use SoMe LoGic:
Some devs posted a patch note, and then backrolled it.
Its reasons, no one knows.

Therr you go, mr i read minds.
17 Jul 2019, 17:05 PM

Use SoMe LoGic:
Some devs posted a patch note, and then backrolled it.
Its reasons, no one knows.

Therr you go, mr i read minds.

Continue to move the goalposts from mob, to developers never wanted to do it, to ok they wanted to but backrolled it so actually it ISNT OP. you will say anything to persuade people that what is being said isnt true for your own motives. you don't care about game balance.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS