Login

russian armor

Command p4

PAGES (7)down
16 Jul 2019, 22:02 PM

well this applies to all auras tho, when all aura are removed im ok with it

Read the last sentence of the post you just quoted...
16 Jul 2019, 22:03 PM

Read the last sentence of the post you just quoted...
yea i mean u are right, but do it all together not one at a time
16 Jul 2019, 22:06 PM

yea i mean u are right, but do it all together not one at a time

Sorry professor, i hope it doesn't effect my grade

Also it doesn't apply to all auras. Sturm offizier doesn't effect allied units because of retreat forcing mechanic
16 Jul 2019, 22:08 PM

The aura is most certainly OP. That doesn't mean we can't buff other aspects of the unit and make it better so losing the aura doesn't render the unit unusable

The aura is not OP as far as CPz4 is not a dominant tank but rather one that stays behind others. It is hard to counter, but its not OP. The fact that Axis tanks are durable and the aura buffs them just enough to help them taking an extra hit does not make it OP either.
CPz4 is meant to guide the player towards vehicle superiority, sacrificing other commander options.

The aura does the exact same thing that USF has for early infantry, they have stock premium infantry and then doctrinal options make that advantage even bigger, wether that be necessary or not, its there to secure a playstyle. Same goes for UKF emplacements commander and the simcity cancer we all know.

---

CPz4 boost the already strong point of a faction, just that. It can be discussed to be balanced in the current meta, but with some real facts rather volatile opinions
16 Jul 2019, 22:11 PM

CPz4 boost the already strong point of a faction, just that. It can be discussed to be balanced in the current meta, but with some real facts rather volatile opinions

The fact is it was supposed to get nerfed and it didn't. It is a fact that auras promote blobbing, it's a fact that the cmdp4 is stronger in team games than 1v1. I have been giving you mostly facts not opinions

16 Jul 2019, 22:12 PM

well this applies to all auras tho, when all aura are removed im ok with it

Which permanent allied aura effects work on allies again?
16 Jul 2019, 22:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2019, 22:12 PMKatitof

Which permanent allied aura effects work on allies again?
if that's the problem restrict it to own units but put it back on the c panzer 4 too
16 Jul 2019, 22:27 PM

Again we go personal...
First and foremost you are not the only speaker here.

The fact is it was supposed to get nerfed and it didn't.
That means nothing at all, literally nothing. Blame it on the devs for false promises if you really want. But its not a fact at all, its an opinion.
It is a fact that auras promote blobbing
Auras that promote blobbing, like the OKW sturmoffizier? I think not, by a long shot. As all auras have limited area of effect it will force players to clump their units inside, but that is not blobbing. Not at all. If a CPz4 is parked nearby howitzers is that blobbing? If the tank is babysitting some stugs is that blobbing? Even shrekblobs exist withouth the need of a CPz4 behind, it changes nothing.
I never saw a pioblob protected by a CPz4 and being OP. It doesnt promote blobbing.
it's a fact that the cmdp4 is stronger in team games than 1v1.
Literally ALL AURAS are stronger in teamgames, so dont address that fault on CPz4 if you dont want to get rid of all auras before. Btw the tank is not stronger, its its aura.
I have been giving you mostly facts not opinions
I debunked all your facts. Please address to anyone reading instead of focusing personally.

16 Jul 2019, 22:42 PM

That means nothing at all, literally nothing. Blame it on the devs for false promises if you really want. But its not a fact at all, its an opinion.

Relic's decisions mean nothing? You have gone full troll mode

As all auras have limited area of effect it will force players to clump their units inside, but that is not blobbing. Not at all. If a CPz4 is parked nearby howitzers is that blobbing? If the tank is babysitting some stugs is that blobbing? Even shrekblobs exist withouth the need of a CPz4 behind, it changes nothing.

What the hell are you talking about? Promoting bobbing does not equal blobbing 100% of the time.

The command p4 changes nothing if it guides a blob? The aura does nothing to the units? It doesn't buff the blobs survivability?

Sure you don't HAVE to blob with it. But the more you blob the more you get out of the unit. That is the definition of encouraging blobbing...

Literally ALL AURAS are stronger in teamgames, so dont address that fault on CPz4 if you dont want to get rid of all auras before. Btw the tank is not stronger, its its aura.

As I've already said, all auras should go. And I've also already talked about the tank separately. That can be buffed (main gun especially) IF auras are being reworked/removed. I've already addressed most of what you are complaining about

The thread is about the cmdp4, it's not my problem if you don't like that

I debunked all your facts. Please address to anyone reading instead of focusing personally.

Not really, and if someone quotes me im going to respond to them. That's the entire point of quoting.... I'm sorry you don't like that either
16 Jul 2019, 23:25 PM

Where is the opinion? Relic said they nerfed it. But it wasnt changed. How is that an opinion

It seems your opinion is disagree for the sake of fighting, there is no sense to that
17 Jul 2019, 03:24 AM

Not really, and if someone quotes me im going to respond to them. That's the entire point of quoting.... I'm sorry you don't like that either

The one disliking CPz4 in the first place was not me.
Its so easy to say "Man! Nerf this specifically and compensate with some sort of buff.

I really doubt axis blobs will stop only because CPz4 got its aura to %10 but if you really like your dream bubble, i wont pop it up.

Logic is not personal, its objective and most importantly, everyone can get to it if they follow the same thinking thread. I do not speak to debunk people for the sake of it, i just point flaws in the argumental logic they show.

---

Final words on this topic:
Since the most important aspect of the aura is to give medium armour and panthers an extra shot of effective HP and because that results to be very annoying for some players i think the only proper nerf is to make its aura some active ability without munition cost, in exange the tank will loose its firing capability. Given said nerf, the area of effect or the units affected could be changed to adjust the final unit potential.

TL;DR
Does it NEED a nerf? No./ Change something? Make aura active or toggle and loose main gun when the aura is on.
17 Jul 2019, 04:02 AM

I really doubt axis blobs will stop only because CPz4 got its aura to %10 but if you really like your dream bubble, i wont pop it up.

Me: Auras promote blobbing
You: Nerfing the command p4 from -20% to -10% won't end blobbing so stop dreaming

I didn't say it would? Can you stop making up things to argue against? And stop trolling?
17 Jul 2019, 05:49 AM

Me: Auras promote blobbing
You: Nerfing the command p4 from -20% to -10% won't end blobbing so stop dreaming

I didn't say it would? Can you stop making up things to argue against? And stop trolling?

Would you like to keep compaining?, does it feel better? It seems the troll here is not me. Whatever.

The strawman fallacy is quite boring, quit using it.

17 Jul 2019, 08:27 AM

For the record, the PZIV command tank was slated to get a change from -20% to -10% in patch notes and it never happened

That is a fact. It was going to get a nerf and didn't. There's no opinion about it, it's right there in the notes.

One could quite easily consider the issue a bug fix if one wanted.

Opinion: I think the aura should be -10%
Fact: It was going to be -10% but didn't get properly patched

I am a fan of removing all passive auras too. Would much rather it got a couple of targeted active abilities. But that's just my opinion.
17 Jul 2019, 08:56 AM

This was already reported, and they did not change it, same for m4c Sherman of the soviet and I think another unit
17 Jul 2019, 09:20 AM

Since i didnt see this unit beeing used for ages im fine with nerfing it. Nobody will notice anyway.
17 Jul 2019, 09:21 AM

Might have been mentioned incorrectly in the patchnotes. Things often get changed around until the final patch version hits.

Kind of a chicken or the egg.
17 Jul 2019, 10:19 AM

Instead of nerf a unit that does not require nerfing because patch notes "said so" one can simply correct the patch notes and remove the change that was not applied.

It is easier and simpler.
17 Jul 2019, 11:25 AM

Does it buff infantry or just tanks?
I don't get how it encourages blobbing? Building one already takes up your popcap and resources..axis tanks are too expensive to blob unlike sherman or t34.
The extra shot survival helps against 60 range td so its fair for a doc which is less used. Seriously with current live games, shots come in fast and hard, and additional 1 isn't turning the tide.

17 Jul 2019, 11:47 AM

I like the 20% dr/1 extra hit idea, in the context of today 60 TD. Would be nice to apply to all stock units, that is at max range 60, damage is reduced by 20%. That changes the eZ passive sniping we faced.

Reducing to 10% is make the cmd tank worthless, which it was already nerfed before iirc.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS